Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

My Final Destination 3 Story

8 years ago

Please dont criticize too hard because it is my first storygame and if you are confused about Ashley and Ashley you are a noob about Final destination 3,but there are two I took people's advice to Keep going with this an i will have drafts but there were noobs reading this and said poor Ashley ieed twice on the same page

8 years ago

...What is even...? What?

8 years ago

There are not two Ashleys. There are an Ashley and an Ashlyn.

8 years ago

Thanks for the info Sincere If you are interested you can play my game and drafts

8 years ago

Draft 2 posted

8 years ago

I think what you meant to say is:

"Please don't criticize me too much because Final Destination 3 is my first storygame and if you are confused about Ashley and Ashley then you are poorly informed about the film Final Destination 3 as there are indeed two characters that share that name. I haven taken peoples' advice to keep going with this and I will write drafts of my story before posting online but there were poorly informed people reading this who said Ashley died twice on the same page."

I'm afraid that was the least of the problems with your story and simple Wikipedia research tells me the two characters you are probably referring too are called Ashley Freund and Ashlyn Halperin. Ashley does indeed die twice on the same page if you misspell one of your characters names. Perhaps we are lucky Ashley didn't die three times or more (poor Ashley) on the same page?

8 years ago

Thank Yo for the INFO. Sincere not sarcastic I will be posting drafts if your interested 

8 years ago

No worries, Final Destination is a great concept and would make a good subject for a CYOA if done well :)

8 years ago

I'm Posting the 2nd Draft in a moment

8 years ago

Its on the website draft 2

8 years ago

Maybe don't insult others, especially your readers, without checking your facts first? Just a thought.