Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CYS Map

8 years ago

CYS Map

8 years ago

That's dope.

CYS Map

8 years ago

THIS IS MEGA DOPE HOW'D THEY DO IT

CYS Map

8 years ago

PHOTOSHOP AND HYPER LINKS!!!!!

CYS Map

8 years ago

Image maps.

CYS Map

8 years ago
Never really found a use for it myself, but this is pretty damn cool.

CYS Map

8 years ago

Boi.

CYS Map

8 years ago

Wow! Look at all the fonts!

CYS Map

8 years ago

Good job, SentinelPenguin. Your alt account really knocked it out of the park. 

CYS Map

8 years ago

My alt account? You fool! If I had done that, I would've drawn attention to it!

I also wouldn't have used Photoshop/MS Paint/Whateverthefuckthatwas, and none of the lines would be straight. Have you even seen me do things on this website before!? Madhattersdaughter is obviously an alt of Tacocat.

CYS Map

8 years ago

Unless you're all the same person. 

CYS Map

8 years ago

Huh, you're right... The Mardox Wars, Oinkman, Fireplay... Everyone I've had extended rivalries with, they all sounded so similar... And they all went dormant when people got bored of them... Except for Ford, who himself has thousands of alts...

Everyone on this site has been me this entire time. I created this website, and faux personas like "Swiftstryker" and "Thinslayer" merely to draw you over to this corner of the internet and breathe down your neck like a psychotic creep. I am Alexp and all of the moderators. Only three people ever came over from Reddit, I am all 1000 of the guests. We are Legion, and we will devour your soul, probably.

CYS Map

8 years ago

What if we're the same person?

CYS Map

8 years ago

That's ridiculous. You're a shoe! I can't possibly be a shoe too... Right? @Thethreeguyswhoaren'tme

CYS Map

8 years ago

Me? Come on now; Mad Hatter joined nearly a full year before I did. I was in 6th grade at the time Mad Hatter made an account, and didn't even have a laptop of my own. XD 

CYS Map

8 years ago

Hah, that's exactly what I would want me to think!

CYS Map

8 years ago

Beep! I am not someone who likes to be in the spotlight, but thank you everyone! I freehanded it all, for the record. Very proud of it. ^_^

I also use a program called Krita. Which is basically Photoshop.

CYS Map

8 years ago
Way to go, Endmaster. Two hours later and the link is now broken!

CYS Map

8 years ago

The link isn't broken, the story got deleted most likely.

CYS Map

8 years ago

It stopped working upon adding a coauthor. :/

CYS Map

8 years ago
Can't see it on your profile anymore, so you probably just no longer have sneak peek on.

CYS Map

8 years ago

Works for me. Must be fixed.

CYS Map

8 years ago
Yep, fixed now lol.

CYS Map

8 years ago

Yeh this is awesome

CYS Map

8 years ago

Oh wow, this is pretty impressive. ^_^

CYS Map

8 years ago

Could be a bit more proportionate, but that's pretty neato. Wonder why Madhatter bothered, though.

CYS Map

8 years ago

Really nicely done!

CYS Map

8 years ago

Nice!

CYS Map

8 years ago

Someone needs to get Alex to put that on the site somewhere, like on the homepage or in it's own little thing! :D

CYS Map

8 years ago
That's pretty cool :L

CYS Map

8 years ago

ahhh what was it?! I arrived too late to see what all the fuss is about, the link only leads to the CYS homepage.