Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Dealing with this shit:

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Have fun.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Nah I killed it already I'm just WIDE AWAKE now so I'm sure I'll be miserable and dragging around work tomorrow.

The really fun part was hearing the rattle when I was walking toward the kitchen barefoot in the dark for a drink of water.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

If you ignore it, maybe it will go away.

...except, then you will have no idea where it is, which is arguably worse. Good luck. Would you like to borrow a flamethrower?

On a more serious note, wear rain boots or something when dealing with snakes to keep yourself from being bitten.

--edit--

Or kill it, yeah...OMG mizal, you're a badass, just casually offing rattlesnakes at ungodly hours of the night O_o

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

lol yes besides turning on the light you can bet putting on some shoes was the first thing I did. It very helpfully waited for me to do that and then throw the cats outside to keep them from investigating what that cool wiggly thing making that noise was. 

Mostly I'm just glad I found it when I did, I would NOT want a rattlesnake in stealth mode under the furniture somewhere. Plus this is my grandfather's house and seeing as he's almost 90 it would have been a very bad thing if he'd come across it, he definitely wouldn't have been able to hear it.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

That's certainly one way to look on the bright side.

Out of morbid curiosity, what did you kill it with?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

How did you even manage to kill a rattlesnake with scissors?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
^This is exactly what I wanted to ask, but didn't have the guts because I'm not sure I actually want to know.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

I pinned it down with the edge of a dustpan so it couldn't twist it's head around and then scissored it from behind.

If it had been a full sized snake it would've been a lot more of a problem...I guess I could have gone out in the garage for a garden hoe, but I'd have been afraid of missing and pissing him off. D:

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Ah. Makes sense. If I have one of these in my house, guess I'll dig out my old medical reference book and drop it on the little bastard. I usually only see scorpions in this house, though. Lots of scorpions. >_>

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Wow, nice catch(slash kill)! I don't think I've ever seen a baby snake like that, he's quite cute if you discount the dead guts part. 

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

So RPS does come in handy in real life. Scissors beats Snake.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

NxD oman is that a rattlesnake? 

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Yes, and good thing because I would've had no idea it was there if I hadn't heard it when I walked by.

A pretty young one but they're dangerous at that age too. I have a better picture where you can see the little rattle, but his head is kind of detached from his body in that one and I don't know who here would be a little babby about that. (james)

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Huh. Is rattle snakes a common occurrence in your area?

But thatbwoud be hilarious

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

It's unusual to see them this early in the year and even more so in the freaking house, but there's a few different kinds around. In this area there's also copperheads, coral snakes, and cottonmouths can pop up anywhere near the river or creek.  Those are all worse, honestly, since they don't come with the built in alarm system. 

It's just something you always stay aware of if you're working outside anywhere overgrown or with places they could hide. In the summer, especially when it's been really dry they can cause problems because they're attracted to water bowls for pets.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
That is far too many snakes. A non poisonous snake is bad enough - they all need to die a gruesome fire-based death.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

The non-poisonous ones are fun. You can grab 'em behind the head and scare kids with 'em. Granted, you can do that with the poisonous ones too, but you're far more likely to end up in a hospital, mental or otherwise.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
No. They all die via decapitation with a very long chopping stick, or via multiple shotgun blasts to the face. Then fire.

I cannot articulate how much I absolutely loathe snakes. I remember in college they brought one of the 'non-poisonous' ones in for some stupid class and took it around for people to touch. As if being non-poisonous made a freaking difference!

"What are you scared, Bucky?"

"No, I'm not scared, but I have no desire to touch a filthy thrice damned snake. Bring that thing one step closer to me and I'll send him on a one way trip straight to hell where he can bask in an eternal lake of liquid fire."

Ugh... they wouldn't shut up until I touched it. So I did. I felt dirty, like a whore that sunk below her own bottom level of depravity and knows it. God wanted me to kill it. And I let him down...

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Shit. Someone brings a snake into class, and I go all Steve Irwin on the poor bastard.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

We used to have a cool chickensnake that would come into the garage and just hang out.  He was around 4 ft long I think? I named him Fred. :)

I had such a great picture of him stretched across the backs of the washer and dryer, he was exactly the length of both of them put together, nose to tail. Lost it when my old computer died though. 

He liked to scare the crap out of everyone by getting up inside the water softener machine, then just sort of popping out to say hi whenever anyone went to refill it.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
He probably liked the nice cool temperature of your garage. Assuming you live somewhere around Texas, summer heat is a terrible and if I could crawl into some nice, chilly garage, I would too.

Four feet long though. Asdfghjkl.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

You live in Texas, don't you?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Yep. We don't take any crap from snakes around these here parts, y'all.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Glad you didn't get bit and love the smiley!

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

You have way too much fun gouging at my sensitivity. Go ahead.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

No no James, I respect your dedication to your kinship with all the little critters of the world, even when it comes at the cost of the ability to relate to your own species. :) And plenty of even otherwise normal people can get really squeamish sometimes at the sight of anything dead (while happily horking down a hamburger...) so I wouldn't just drop something in the thread like that without a warning.

For instance, if the sight of a dead thing or a little blood alarms you, you should definitely not click on this picture, which might be that little snake's big brother that we found on the patio last year.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Hail Mizal, always scissoring animals in the dark.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
god dammit sent you made me spit apple juice on my screen.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

A good way of dealing with terrifying snake monsters coming into your house is moving somewhere without terrifying snake monsters.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
KILL. IT. WITH. FIRE. And extreme hatred.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Are you, uhh...going to eat that?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Don't see why she wouldn't. Rattlesnake tastes like chicken.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

I'd love to get that snake, and eat it. No, not just eat it, but suck the flesh off the bones, swish 'em around and savor the experience.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

... You were less creepy when you were Ford.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Anyone else think this guy's going to end up slowly killing and eating members of this site?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

That would be a cool story.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

He would make for a interesting enemy, a giant floating mouth sucking the meat off other living creatures...

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
mmm...he can suck my meat any ti- I mean yeah that would be a very interesting enemy indeed.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Image result for ha gaaaay

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Oh heeeeeEEEeEEEeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEeeEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Welcome to Australia! That is what we like to call a "silent alarm". :P

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Instead we have brown snakes! Which can be brown, but also can be speckled, beige, black, silver, yellow, black and grey! Whenever we see a snake, it could actually be a brown snake! It could actually be the second most venomous snake in the world! Fuck that, we have what's called an inland taipan - that one's the most venomous snake in the world. Fuck Australia. But hey, I do love the smol non-venomous ones, they're cute :3

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
Rattlesnakes are attracted to the scent of their fallen allies.

You've just summoned all the rattlesnakes in the surrounding area. I hope you've prepared traps and barricaded your home.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

I'll see if Africa can mail me a mongoose.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Mongeese? Mongooses? 

Well any ways, (insert proper name here), are bad*sses. They can beat up like five king cobras in a minute,

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Umm...you're thinking cockroaches.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

..Why do you have a rattlesnake inside your house?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

They like warmth and they can fit through small spaces.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

They should know better than to enter the territory of terrifying humans. Bosses of the top food chain. Rattlesnakes, utter fools.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

This makes me glad i live in maine, no poisonous snakes or spiders. (besides daddy long legs)

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Yeah, but daddy long legs are only harmful to small insects. But you probably already know that.

Oh, and poisonous isn't the correct term. Venomous is.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Auto correct is being stubborn at the moment...

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

It always is. :/

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Yep. Auto correct is a b***h.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

So did you eat him or make his skin into a condom?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Snake skin condoms? >_>

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Careful of not dripping any poison on the skin.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Yes, for those who think sheepskin is too soft.

I always thought it was wrong to call it "sheepskin", since it is technically made from a sheep's intestine.

Doesn't that mean wearing sheepskin is like butt fucking a sheep?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

... Oh, God, I never thought of it that way before.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Remember, kids, screwing animals is wrong, but killing them in their infancy and wrapping their guts around your winkie is cool.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Urgh...

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

God, Kiel, if we're going to be gay lovers, you can't be so squeemish.

Umm...sorry.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
On the bright side, if it makes you feel any better, that only counts if you wear sheepskin underwear. A sheepskin shirt would be no different than shoving your arm up its anus, like they make those poor veterinary graduate students do.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

O...kay.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

... Way to take a load off my mind, Quills. 

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

No, no, doin' Foxes, that's sexy. But screwing sheep? That's just wrong

xD It's fine, I'm not actually that squicked out, and I get over gross stuff pretty quick. Still weird, though.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
The scots found killing them to be immoral, so skipped that step entirely.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
Ow?!? Why would -- nevermind, please don't answer that.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Make a necklace out of his bones.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Yeah, that way her trophy craftsmanship will be superb by the time she moves on to people.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Then she can make necklaces out of babies fetus skulls with no problems. 

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

You mean before of after the abortionist purees the brain?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

A mix of both sounds about right.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
Except separate bones of the skull don't fuse prior to birth. Even after birth, actually. You should wait until they're at least toddlers to get a usable skull outta them.

Or, yanno, do the sane thing and not resort to dead human body parts.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

I didn't want to kill the joke, but I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up. One of my little siblings had a horrible soft spot as a baby.

With 6 Billion people in the world, 1.5 Billion of which have notable psychological problems, killing people to make jewelry is the sane thing to do.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Superglue.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
Oh, right, forgot about that. In that case, carry on. XD

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Now, the serperate bones are all mixed with the bones of other skulls! Best art ever.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Well James I can't say I've ever thought of turning a snakeskin into a condom but I'll definitely be adding that one to my bucket list. Should be a good conversation piece at parties.

Seeing how it was 2am I just sort of threw it over the fence into the pasture, where I imagine it was rapidly devoured by fire ants.

BTW kids just and fyi if you ever find yourself with a recently dead snake on your hands, they keep moving for quite awhile after they die and even afterwards are still capable of poisoning you if you get snagged by the fangs, so you want to take all the same basic precautions you would with a zombie.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Yeah, you can actually cut their head clean off and still get bitten.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

So you can still use them to pull out paperclips in their death throes?

I've been keeping these little bastards alive for no reason! I could've eaten them sooner!

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
Holy hell!! So glad I live in south-east Texas.... I can happily say I have never seen one of those bad boys. Course, we still have Cottonmouths, Water Moccasins, and Copperheads to deal with...

But, omg, Mizal, you obviously have more balls than me. Hell, my only encounter with a snake without a man around had me throwing random objects at the damn thing and only pissing it off worse. Omg, I still have nightmares!! I don't do snakes, and they know I hate them. My stepdad has a pet snake, and they were pressuring me, "just pet him, Bre, he won't bite...." BS, the thing sensed my hatred and fucking bit me. Ugh, I hate SNAKES!! How did u kill it with scissors?? I had a freaking machete and was scared I would get bit before I could chop its head off! Gimme a flamethrower.... I'm with Bucky! Let's torch the mother F*ers! Lol :)

Oh god, I clicked the other link.... nightmares for me tonight. Was that a rattle???

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

They can move pretty fast. One second after throwing something it, it would be upon you.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
I was on the porch and taking advantage of the higher position... it was a four foot freaking water massacin.... it was headed for my dog pen and I was trying to save the dogs... smh I panicked when the thing turned around and started coming for me. Oh hell no... i threw a shovel and almost killed it but it kept damn comming.... freaking Snakes!?! Ugh....

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

Sounds terrifying.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
Oh, you have no idea.... i still have nightmares. Biggest fucking snake I ever saw!! Luckily my husband came home and I started screaming snake snake! He didn't believe me, then he was like "oh fuck!" Yeah, he blew its freaking head off. And then he was like wtf were you doing? Trying to get bit?!?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

So, what happen after you threw the shovel?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
I just kept throwing shit... lol. Until my ex husband pulled up and dealt with it.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

So it just took it while you were throwing things at it? It didn't try to slowly creep forward? 

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
Yeah, it kept stopping and like hissing at me with its mouth wide open... scary as hell... and I would chunk something else and it would freeze and hiss and come closer, until he finally got home.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

It was evaluating your threat level, before attacking for real. You were lucky that your ex got home before the snake decided that you're weren't much of a threat.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
I know... one of the only times that man was useful. That snake would have got me. I told myself if it had gotten closer I would run in the house, but it probably would have bit me as soon as I turned around. Panic doesn't allow for logical thought, though.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago

I've never seen a water moccasin that big, thankfully, but they can be really aggressive. Definitely not a snake where the whole 'only attacks when cornered' thing applies. Would've been a situation for busting out the shotgun if that were me. Or at least in keeping ahold of that shovel. :P

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

8 years ago
I probably should have held the shovel, in hindsight, but I panicked.... all I did was step outside for a smoke when I first woke up and looked down and saw the thing in the flower bed inches from my bare feet. I screamed and it started slithering away. But it was headed for my dog pen. Idk. I was trying to save my dogs...

You are much stronger than me, Mizal. All I did was piss it off, but you singlehandedly killed one... Holy hell! Kudos to you! (I say as I run the opposite direction, lol)

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

I am having a stressful night.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago
Douse it with fire!

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

While I am a vegetarian, I suggest you cook and eat it.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

I second this notion.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

I remember this thread!

But good luck, you should really find out how it got there :(

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

This one wasn't inside at least, but it was on the patio a couple feet from the door, in the dark, and kept me trapped outside awhile trying to work up the nerve to get past it. Then I seized my weapons and went back out to do battle. (once I rigged a decent lighting solution since the patio light wiring is shot and having one hand occupied holding a flashlight was not really ideal...)

It was pretty intense actually, he was pissed and striking at the garden hoe, and all mixed up in some plant pots so it took forever to actually get at a good angle to pin him down.

Whoever says snakes will flee unless cornered is a fucking liar btw. 

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

I admire your bravery. A lot.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Rip snek

Died trying to avenge his bruddah

2016-2016

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

This is why i live in New Zealand. So i don't have to deal with this shit. The worst we get are spiders. Fucking spiders everywhere...

Maybe you could just turn killing snakes into a career. From what I've seen, you're very capable.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago
You could live in canada. The worst we have is nothing.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Moose.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago
Still fairly certain they're called meese.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Mice?

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Meese.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

I've only ever seen one moose in Ottawa, and the stupidity people displayed was astounding. He was chilling in some guy's field maybe twenty feet away from the road and a bunch of idiots were taking photos of him from the other side of the fence. I was hoping one of them would be gored; at least then they might show a bit of fucking respect to an animal that could easily roflstomp them. 

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Great! Now you can make the left boot. :P

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Feed him to your cats. Give them some extra protein.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Saving this image.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Dude, I don't like to kink shame, but you're into some weird shit.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Ok, I don't know why I haven't responded to this yet, but now that I remembered it: Just 'cuz I'm interested in something doesn't mean it's my fetish. That's like asking a mechanic if he gets off on car engines. I'm not even that into vore.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

It was a joke.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Not anymore it's not. (... Also curious how a decapitated snake can be considered "vore.") cheeky

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Ever seen the Vorn where the person who got ate gets out?

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago
Poor thing. Sucks that you had to deal with it.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Sad Snek :<

Sad Snek

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

I missed this last night, but wow. I would probably...not be able to kill it XD

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

DAAAAAMN! What kind of snake is this one?

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago
Dead. The best kind. Also, the only good kind.

EDIT: It's also a rattlesnake, but that's not a good kind of snake.

THE SEQUEL

7 years ago

Diamondback, about 3 ft long.

They get bigger.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

I want to MOOOVE.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
wot in decapitation

holy shit Mizal, The Serpent Slayer you should move lol

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
Jesus, there's another.

brb

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
Kill it with fire!

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
Yeah so dogs just intercepted another, different snake in the driveway on its way into the garage.

They have a knack for getting in places they can't be easily got at or shot. Right now it's on concrete, in the corner with all the tools including the garden hoe.

I've been throwing things at it and theyre all getting deflected by the tool handles. :[

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

Just get a leafblower and some firecrackers.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

Or some sort of flammable spray and a lighter.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

That also works.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

That would probably be my weapon of choice. Mostly because I'm a pyromaniac and I'd like an excuse to burn something to death.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

I like throwing mechanical objects containing lit, explosive objects in them and then watching it explode.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

I like casting flames and watch as the targets writhe and eventually become ash.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
I opted not to burn down the garage and house it was attached to but thanks anyway.

64 inches, this one was a female. Pic up in a bit.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
http://m.imgur.com/l2rq88k

My phone is dying I'll get the full length pic up later.

While I was having a life and death battle to protect my dogs and a 91 year old man, Rainbow called me a dork face. :*(

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

A dork face?! Oh my god! She's getting really good at these insults!

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

Whoa. That's definitely bigger than anything I've ever had to deal with.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

Holy fuck. You're like a snake magnet.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

You should sad

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

Mizal is fighting more giant snakes than Conan

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
After the second one my nerves are shot lol. I heard a dry leaf scraping across the concrete later and my brain interpreted it as a rattle.

Two snakes in one day is just too many. D: I was literally in the act of posting about the first when the dogs started barking at the second.

I'm really glad there isn't a five foot long, female and possibly pregnant diamondback just chilling around the place anymore though.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

Didn't he only run into one of them? I've only ever read the story where he fights pirates, so I don't know, but isn't the giant snake (Or one of the giant snakes, at any rate) the god of the lizard people, rather than a common adversary?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

I think that was Malk’s point, Mizal’s already killed more giant snakes than Conan, because Conan only killed one. Or at least he did in the movies.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

Yeah, but Conan's track record with giant snakes is pretty low, in that case. I mean, the comparison is factually true, but Conan's not exactly a pro giant snake killer.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

6 years ago

I'll buy your house.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

You lying like shit. You know damned well yo ass ain't kill no rattlesnake lol.  Trying to get clout points and shit. And with scissors? Yeah ard

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

I mean, there's pics of decapitated snakes next to gardening tools and shit. Someone must have killed them, and we already know Mizal is a misanthropic hermit, so it must have been her who decapitated these snakes.

And, I mean, you'd be surprised what you can do with scissors if you can get things to hold still (I.E. Pin its head under a dustpan)

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

I don't know. I might be wrong. I live in the city. Only snakes I got to worry about exist in human form. So they ten times more dangerous 

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

If you live out in the country, killing animals that get into places you don't want is a thing that happens all the time.

Groundhogs, for instance. They're fucked up.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
I've shot a lot of raccoons and they're cute so it sucks. :( if you see them in the daytime walking like they're drunk you have to though because it's usually distemper.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
Hadn't realized Honor was banned when I posted this. Damn, and I was looking forward to bants about shooting coons on sight.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
This is the guy that got arrested for rioting in Baltimore, right?

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

Yeah, though Mizal's of the theory that he's probably just some white suburbanite kid sitting safely behind his keyboard talking "gangsta" in an effort to be tough.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago
It's safer to finish them off with the garden hoe but mine is dull and it sucks and so it's not good for much more then pinning them down and going 'now what?' But if I get them directly behind the head I can just reach down with your free hand and sever it with kitchen shears.

Did it out of necessity with the one in the house because it was small and I just had it pinned with a dust pan, but it worked out well enough I've been using them on the adults too.

Of course ideally I'd just shoot them but they're almost always on concrete. I did everything I could trying to get the last one to move off into the grass and then finally resorted to building a wall of cardboard boxes so I could get close enough to reach it with the hoe.

Mizal, Snake Scissorer

7 years ago

Resourceful! ^-^ teach me senpai