Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

So tonight my mother has reached a new state of ridiculousness and childishness.

She is honestly pissed off and done with a half dozen relatives over them not liking enough of her posts on Facebook compared to another relative. She decided that this meant that they were ignoring her, despite a lot her recent posts being about things that are awkward to like (a friend dying, another relative being in the hospital, etc.).

She has decided that my 24 year old cousin is doing this on purpose with the intent of making my mother feel like shit.

I don't understand how anyone who has been out of the young adult years for a decent time can take something like Facebook likes so seriously. She is screaming her head off right now and probably will for a couple more hours.

It is miserable to related to her.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

I think that /r/raisedbynarcissists may be of some interest to you.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

Holy shit!

Looking at that and the list of traits in one of the links, she is pretty much a perfect fit for it.

Thanks Malk

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

Glad to have been helpful. 

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

My mother is bipolar; my dad is a mercenary sociopath (no, not a sociopathic mercenary; that would actually be rather cool). I've all but determined that I can't live with anyone in my family without some sort of problem.

I've thus concluded that the best thing to do is to rent a room and buy a ferret.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

I know what you mean. I want to rent a room, but going to grad school soon and doubt I could manage to work enough to afford an apartment where I can reach the college from.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that. I imagine the ferret's also out of the question.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

Mom is bipolar and had surgery, her dad was the only one to visit her so she cut ties with my aunt and grandma. Feud's been going on for six months now.

Along with my other family members fighting and talking mess about each other on facebook.

Fuck you facebook.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

Pardon me for not remembering, but is she bipolar or anything besides the blatant narcissism?

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

I don't know.

She has never been diagnosed with anything.

However, she does talk to herself about things that have no cpntext at the time and make no sense. Ex: She complain about my sister having school tomorrow on .Friday night.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

Sounds like dementia. It might be time to consider putting her to sleep.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

I hope a miracle happens. Sorry, but that's what they did to your fox kin.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

Get your revenge by putting her in a home as soon as you can. 

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

...a funeral home.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

Ba dum tis!

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

My Mom left when I was young to get away from my Dad, so that kinda tells you what kinda people they are.

When I visit, my Mom is really nice.

They both have terrible experiences with dating, as my dad has been through about 4 or 5, and I don't know how many my mom went through exactly, but they both ended up with more kids.

My stepdad is nice.

My dad's on-off girl is a bitch.

Pure Immaturity

8 years ago

thats stupid