Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

In advance, please don't kill me, I'm not exactly sure why but I'll need this.

I've recently been watching Youtube nonstop. After digging through the stank I found sound quality videos on there, and I was thinking about all my favorite channels, so may I ask, who's your favorites?  I know that Youtubers have been referenced once or twice on here, and there's certainly been a few links to it in some forums. Most of you are bound to have someone you enjoy watching on Youtube right?

If I were to choose my top five: IISuperwomanII, Eh Bee Family, Domics, It'sAlexClark, Ellen (It's technically a Youtube channel)

Top 3: IISuperwomanII, Domics, Eh Bee Family

Favorite: IISuperwomanII

Edit: I left out gamers on purpose.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Game of Thrones stuff: Alt Shift X, Ozzy Man Reviews, comicbookgirl19

Movies: Redlettermedia, kermodeandmayo, YMS, HISHE

Video game stuff: Lazy Game Reviews, XBox Ahoy, Matthewmatosis, Totalbiscuit, Bunnyhopshow, Did You Know gaming, penguinz0

Music stuff: Here Lies Music, Veloticies In Music, theneedledrop

Cool educational shit/science stuff: Vsauce, TED

General entertainment/shows: Mondomedia, Filmcow

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Also, two I just recently got into are Lindybeige and scholagladiatora, both focus on medieval weaponry like swords and maces and such. Really interesting and entertaining, especially the former. The latter is more academic and informative.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Nostalgiacritic, Jontron, and Filthy Frank are my favorite "Wait for a while but it's fucking worth it" content producers, but Jontron doesn't really count anymore because I watch more videos on his website than on youtube, and he Streisanded all his earlier videos, so there's like maybe 20 actual things on his youtube channel anymore these days.

For daily stuff, I like watching Grumps and Yogscast LPs, but Batman"9502somethingsomethingIdon'tknowhisnumbersattheend" is my personal favorite for the "I need help on this part, but also entertainment is good" Let's Players.

I go on this half-year-long cycle with Zero Punctuation where I forget about him for a really long time, but then one of his reviews pops up in my suggestions several thousand hours later and I have to go back and bingewatch everything he's made since then.

Outside of gaming and movies, I usually just watch Lindybeige, Skallagrim, and Scholagladiatoria, the triforce of knowledge on Medieval kickassing.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

pewdewpie, nigahiga, Superwoman, and blimixi

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Love jontron, like nostalgia critic (but Jesus, he needs to stop droning when he has his brother with him, sometimes they're hilarious together, sometimes they're really, really not) Yahtzee is hilarious so I love Zero Punctuation and I really like most of Judging by the cover. (If I was a YouTube critic, I'd probably be him from that series, faux nice for some of it, scathing for others, random and silly for the rest of it... pointing out stupid flaws and deliberately misunderstanding shit for the lulz.) 

I also like the grumps, sometimes. Markiplier is great, sometimes. Matpat's GT channel is fun and GT live is okay, depending on the game. Rooster Teeth is generally entertaining. GamingSins and CinemaSins are entertaining...  I just started watching SoloTravelBlog's videos. They are funny, but the guy is kind of repetitive.  

I also watch emmymadeinjapan, because she's just so damn cheerful that her videos tend to make me smile. (And hearing about prison food or Japanese boob ice cream pops, or army rations is strangely entertaining.)

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

I had to stop watching Markimoo after a while. He's become progressively better at acting throughout his commentating career, and eventually it got to the point where I couldn't tell whether the "WHERE IS MY LIFE!? I COULD'VE BEEN AN ENGINEER!" jokes were jokes or actually "Hah, only serious". I do come back to see some stuff periodically, where it's very apparent that he's really good at playing characters, but there are times where he does make me cringe.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

That's why I said sometimes. xD

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Vsauce is cool and educational, as is Veritasium. Sometimes I leave TotalBiscuit or GradeAUnderA on in the background while I work, because listening to someone drone on  in the background helps me focus.  

I've never really liked IISuperWomanII, and the fact that I see her face on advertisements when I visit family in Toronto infuriates me beyond belief. 

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

I used to watch Smosh all the time. Pretty much still do. Really good, if you ask me. 4th most subscribed channel on YouTube!

There are several other ones, but they're pretty retarded.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

I've never really enjoyed SuperWoman or vloggers in general, they've always sort of irritated me.

Favourite channels: Keyori, LEMMiNO, Nerdwriter1, SORTEDfood, SovietWomble, TheDrawfee Channel, TotalBiscuit

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

My top favorites are Fouseytube, Nigahiga, and my favorite channel is Saskias dansschool, (yes that's how it's spelt) 

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Favorite Youtube Channels: Jacksepticeye, Vinesauce, Markiplier, DanTDM, LogDotZip, It'sAlexClark, and a few others. I also enjoy watching a couple of my friends' channels.

Top 5: Jacksepticeye, LogDotZip, DanTDM, It'sAlexClark, and Vinesauce. 

Top 3: Jacksepticeye, LogDotZip, and Vinesauce.

Absolute Favorite: That's a tough one. I guess LogDotZip? I don't know.

Most Disliked: PewdiePie.

Now ya know. :)

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Oh my goodness how did I forget It'sAlexClark? Thank you. I also like Dan and Phil but I forgot to include. 

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Honestly, I cant even list all of the people I subbed to. So, out of pure laziness, I just copy/pasted my sub list.

Bernie Katzman Pianoimproman

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

aww thanks :3

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Wow, I actually recognized many of those. Many of them are awesome as well. (Miranda Sings! YES)

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, Markilpier, Smosh and Rooster Teeth.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Favorites: JudyPhonic, Vsauce, SciShow, The Drawfee channel/show (I don't know anymore), Buzzfeed, Jacksepticeye (what can I say? His accent is manly), and (ooh!) Madeyewlook (she's a makeup artist--she's AMAZING!). Oh, and DangerDolan and Planet Dolan. Education, amiright? XD

Absolute favorite: Got to be SciShow. Hank Green is just...wow.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Ah Danger Dolan and Buzzfeed! Seems I forgot quite a few.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

AlternateHistoryHub, Blendtec, CinemaSins, CollegeHumor,  GradeAunderA, I hate everything, iDubbzTV,  Ownage Pranks, PhyschedSubstance, Steve Hofstetter, Stuff they don't want you to know, Filthy Frank, and theodd1sout comic

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Oh yes CollegeHumor and theodd1sout comic!

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Markiplier, and Neebs Gaming are really the only two channels that I will watch.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Is Markiplier doing okay? I haven't checked in a while because he was starting to worry me.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

I believe so, he has a new dog, if you didn't know.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

He's doing fine. 

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

What happened that made you worry?

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Markiplier just has some health problems that effect him every now and then. He made a video once when he was in the hospital.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Eesh, sounds bad. What kind?

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

There was also the incident where he found one of his friends after a suicide attempt and posted videos after he died at the hospital. :| Hell, even I got teary seeing Mark break down on camera over it.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

God, that's terrible.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Yeah. I can relate on the front of losing a friend, and on dealing with suicidal besties... still, he's recovering well, from the looks of things. He took some time to grieve and to help out his friend's family. The youtube community even chipped in to help out with funeral expenses, IIRC. 

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Everyone experiences bad things in their life. You can't avoid it. Sure, you can stall it. But the best....literally, the best moments can come out of them. You just need to hold in there.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

I'm almost certain that kind of sentimental trite is useless. Telling someone that "Everyone goes through trouble" when no, some people have to deal with a lot more, is just kind of the generic shit you find on a hallmark card. Also, markipliers friend did actually avoid all the shitty things in life. At a much greater cost, but he did avoid them.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

Depends on the person, but yes, for someone who has a genuine problem, it does tend to be rather useless. It wasn't circumstantial. His life was actually going very well by all accounts, he just had severe depression which... evidently, was not adequately treated, if at all. Depression, real, clinical depression, is a bitch. You can't run from your own thoughts constantly telling you your life is a meaningless burden on everyone you've ever given a damn about.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

TeamFourStar has a maddeningly slow release rate, but they're (usually) worth the wait. Also, Mans1ay3r cracks me up (here, have a link), and VSauce is pretty good, in an educational sort of way.

Favorite Youtubers!

7 years ago

College Humor is Awesome! They portrayed The Dark Knight (crappy Batman from the dark knight rises) perfectly!