Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

X-Men: Apocalypse

7 years ago

Hi guys! I just want to share my excitement on the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse.
Has anyone seen the trailer? Is it true that Wolverine will be there?

It kinda confused me since Hugh Jackman has confirmed that he won't be Wolverine anymore (which really makes me sad). And what's more is that on the trailer, his claws are made of Adamantium already. How did that happened if Apocalypse happened just a few years after Days of the Future Past? O_O

Share your thoughts! XOXO

7 years ago

Hey Katie, I'm really excited about it too, I don't really care about Hugh Jackman, cause he was a bit to annoying for me, I am really happy that Jennifer Lawrence will be there though!

7 years ago

I'm also super excited that the super fast guy is there! he was so awesome in the last one and that girl with the swords looks pretty damn awesome!

7 years ago

The super fast guy? You mean Quicksliver? >.>

7 years ago

I'm not sure if that's a spelling mistake or not, but it's Quicksilver.

7 years ago

Lawrence is such a terrible person, and it's not even remotely defensible considering she was never that great of an actress to begin with.

7 years ago

Wow, dude seriously! you..you just come here and say stuff like that *shakes head* , I love jennifer Lawrence, she did the best hunger games, and the best Mystique!

7 years ago

I want to say this is sarcasm, but I can't be sure.... I hope it is, anyway.

7 years ago

Yeah, you're totally right, it's not sarcasm.

7 years ago

Yes, I literally fucking hate Jennifer Lawerence.

7 years ago

Lawrence seems like an okay actress to me. She managed to pull off some genuinely creepy vibes in the con man movie and that other movie about lumber companies in the wild west. Haven't run into any evidence of her sucking, but about the only movies she was in that I didn't like were sucky movies anyway. Where's she been a terrible person?

7 years ago

Hugh Jackman has been changing his mind on when he's gonna stop playing Wolverine more often than I can count.

Right now, he says he's quitting after the next Wolverine movie, which they've supposedly started to work on.

7 years ago

"I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM! I CAN STOP BEING WOLVERINE WHENEVER I WANT!"

7 years ago

Don't know why he won't just go the Robert Downey Jr. Route.

7 years ago

I wouldn't blame Hugh, keeping a lushious body like that takes a lot of maintenance.

7 years ago

Hugh Jackman is bae, and Jennifer Lawrence is hot, and X-Men Apocalypse will be Epic. As for why Wolverine already has adamantium claws, I'm sure that will be answered in the movie, but Hugh Jackman is going to do X-Men Apocalypse, then his third and final standalone film, but it is rumored that Wolverine could be in Deadpool 2, but after that, he's done.

7 years ago

Well, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, Nichoulas Hoult, Evan Peters and Sophie Turner are all insanely attractive and the males of that group are great actors, so at least I'll enjoy the casting. Other than that, seems like a pretty generic X-Men Film, I'm shit sick of Hugh Jackman, I already miss Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen, and I'm kind of jaded of superhero films at this point. When the X-Men are rivalled by Super-Groups that have each character getting their own movie like Avengers and Justice League, I'm not that hyped. I'm kind of burnt out from big fights. I want another good heist film, or a comedy I'll laugh at. Shit, I'll even take another gritty "War is hell but fuck Nazis" film at this point.