Non-threaded

Forums » Advanced Editor Forum » Read Thread

Get help from the experts on variables, scripts, items, and other scary things.

Broken Link

7 years ago

Hello.  I'm currently working on a Blackjack game, and am having trouble with a link.  I would like to make it where (at any time after you win or lose) you can visit the lobby.  I've tried clicking the link several times, but every time I click on it, it directs me to the 'bust' (over 21) link.  I've checked the parameters; everything seems OK.  Has anyone else experienced these kinds of difficulties, and, if so, how did you fix them?

Thanks!

Broken Link

7 years ago

which link directs you over to bust? Maybe you should delete the lobby link and remake it on win. Then, go to lose, and press add new link and scroll down to the link lobby and press "ok". Sorry, i don't really know what you're talking about

Broken Link

7 years ago

I think it's funny you made that all up.

Broken Link

7 years ago

This thread should probably go in the Advanced board? @Kiel_Farren

Otherwise, it's hard to say whether it's working correctly or how to fix it without knowing what actual parameters you've set for it, so the details on that would be useful. 

Oh and Kiel? Have you ever had a look at Honeydusk's IP? Just curious.

Broken Link

7 years ago

Hm. Yeah, I'll move it.

Lol. Yes. More than once because I legitimately had a hard time believing it was clean. 

Broken Link

7 years ago

I got it working.  After a couple hours of messing with it, I finally decided to reset the 'cards' variable to zero (funny how something so simple can often be overlooked).  It's working fine, now!  Thanks!