Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Agar.io, Diep.io, and Slither.io

7 years ago

Agar.io: I dislike this game. It's not fun for me. I always get cornered, or I always get eaten by someone shooting a part of their cell at me. It's not easy for the newbies, in my opinion.

Slither.io: Played it one time, disliked it as well. It's too easy to just get surrounded by others (not to mention zooming is a thing) and it's not my type of game. I just felt the map was too large, and I was too small a bunch of the time.

Diep.Io: A rage-inducing game (They all are, if you think about it...), but my favorite of the bunch. Upgrades + Stats allow players to decide which playstyle they'd like to go with; whether it be controlling units, a big cannon, or having a tri-shot. Probably my favorite due to the strategies. The cannon though might be a little bit OP, but I've got a strategy for those guys. :) (Still trying to get the Necromancer Upgrade so I can see what it does.) It's a pain when you die, though.

So, what do you guys think of these browser-games? What's your Favorite? Your Least Favorite?

7 years ago

They all suck when you don't have a decent internet speed. Haven't tried Diep.io.  Slither.io is definitely enraging although requires a bit more foresight than agar in my opinion. Agar is alright just alright. 

7 years ago

Basically it's Agar.io with tanks. It's pretty fun. (Diep.io)

And I can relate about the internet speeds...

That's a pain when you're doing really well.

7 years ago

Only played Agar.io. It was okay; definitely not the best, but not the most cancerous thing I've seen. Diep.io sounds cool, though.

7 years ago

Agar.io gets boring after a while. Slither.io is the balls. You feel really great being big, and when you're not, it's okay, because big guys are easy to kill unawares. Slither.io is balanced that way, people without skils can still have fun and be successful with patience, and people with skills can take large amounts of mass early in their life by just trucking past a big guy who isn't paying attention. It's balanced, everybody can kill everybody. Zooming is only bad if you don't use it ever.

Diep.io is alright too, but gloworms just seem more entertaining.

7 years ago

You didn't mention Cursors.io

7 years ago

Agario;Agarca;whatever: It got REALLY boring after a while.

Slither: Fun, but kind of ragey.

Diep: Literally found out what it ways at school today.

7 years ago

diep.io is the best.

7 years ago

Diepio is the worst out of the lot and agario being the best.

7 years ago

Why are all these games registering on the .io domain anyway?

7 years ago

I have never tried Diep.io out, but it sounds wicked. As for Agar.io and Slither.io, very rage worthy and sometimes boring. But if I were to choose it would be Agar.io.

7 years ago

Agar.io is rage inducing, Slither.io is oddly soothing and Diep.io is the most entertaining, in my opinion.

7 years ago

Check this out guys http://iogames.space/ it has the list of all .io games.

7 years ago

Wilds.io looks like barrels of fun, too bad the server seems to be down, though.

7 years ago

It does lag alot for me though as the server is from Europe i think.

7 years ago

Aaah, Agario.

1st day of playing: really awesome game WOO and LOL

2nd day: cool game but stop FUKIN dyin!!!

3rd day: fuck this game I'll just annoy people o the chat section

4th day: i done mfkrs 

7 years ago

There's a chat section?

7 years ago

No, it's what he thought whilst playing.

He might have been playing a private server.

._.

7 years ago

Don't forget Wings.io!

That one's one of my favorites, for me.

Haven't tried diep.io

7 years ago

I've played agar.io and slither.io.....I like slithe.io better. But diep.io looks pretty fun. ^_^

7 years ago

Diep.io is still getting a lot of updates, too.

For example, now you can die with 1/2 of your levels, and when you respawn you will have invincibility until you move. The necromancer was nerfed so he can't have infinite troops, too. (That sucked. ._.) They also have added a bunch of new classes, like Gunner (a 4-shot twin shooter) and Hunter (like a cannon, but shoots 2 bullets together, both really powerful.). It's nice to see they're working on it to make it even better.

Just a little update I wanted to put in about Diep.io.

7 years ago

For me, Diep is blocked at my school :(.

7 years ago

That's bulsch. The necromancer needs all the troops he can get! He's a goddamn melee class!

7 years ago

Lol, I know. It sucks, because the minions are weak. Apparently the blue polygon area made it OP for them, as they could have a large army then and overtake all. I dunno, balance is hard.

7 years ago

Sorry if this is necroing, just thought I'd show this to you:

Here's a cool game! http://warin.space/?#

7 years ago

that was a super cool game, it reminds me of an old game my dad would play when we were little but much more simplified. like, no joystick or disk needed lol.