Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

I was just wondering if there are any really good wrestling or WWE related games on here that any of you would recommend? (If you know who the guy in my profile picture is, you will know why I like wrestling)  

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

I don't think there is any.

nWo

7 years ago

Funny you should mention WWE when Sting only popped up there for the first time like what a few years ago?

Yeah I don’t think there are any. The only one I can think of that even makes a reference to WWE/F is “Back to the 90s” where you can kill your brother in one scene with wrestling moves and it says “RAW is WAR”

I dunno, I was more into watching wrestling when I was young and just about every wrestler had a gimmick and played a character. It was more like watching a live action super hero comic I suppose.

I mean this is promo just ridiculous, but where else were you going to see Vikings, Voodoo Priests, Wild Savages and Necromancers threatening each other back in the 80s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1cPQ8rR6nQ

nWo

7 years ago

I remember papa shango lol racist gimmick and he botched wrestlemania

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

I used to be into WWE, until I learned it was fake when I was 11. It's ok, but what do you mean by "Games"?

Edit:Stupid question, nvmd

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

Have you ever watched "The Wrestler"? It may be "fake" in the sense that, no, they aren't really fighting, but it's certainly an amazing, powerful sport, and while they do pull their strikes, they do have to hit hard/broadly enough to make a sound. (Sometimes guys like Jericho skip faking on some moves just to make sure your suspension of disbelief is still up.) They are actually, legitimately fucked up by the end of it. A lot goes into putting on a show for the stories of pro wrestling, and it makes me feel kinda bad that wrestlers have to be abused by just atrociously shitty writers like this.

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

At school, video is blocked. Explain please. ;-__-

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

Big Show's dad died in real life. They held a mock funeral, pretending that was the real one, gathered up his family, and had one of his rivals interrupt it, yell half-baked insults, and have the coffin chained up and dragged off the stand, while Big Show was still grieving in real life. Whatever they paid everyone involved in that shitshow wasn't enough.

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

Well, that is terrible. 

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

That was quite funny - but seeing as Big Slow's dad was legit dead, I guess it was unsensitive

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

I think I stopped watching it regularly around the end of the Attitude Era. I’ve caught episodes of the stuff in passing, but everyone seems sort of boring now.

About the only recent guy who seemed sort of interesting was that Bray Wyatt guy since he had the whole hillbilly cult leader gimmick.

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

I stoped watching wrestling when edge retired.

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

^This

I tried watching it again, but I can't keep up with all the characters. Plus, most of the storylines suck (I say most because I haven't seen all of them yet, but every one that I've seen sucks).

WWE anyone?

7 years ago

I remember a WWE game on here about 6 months ago. But since then it wss deleted due to its poor quality and lack of a plot. I'm sure playing a non textbased WWE game would be much more entertaining anyways. (:

WWE anyone?

7 years ago