Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Another magical school story. Yay...

7 years ago

Here's my motivational thread for the school based contest. I've never made one of these before. Haven't ever seen the point. But then I haven't actually completed a single story yet so what do I know.

What's my story about? Title says it all, really. Imagine Hogwarts crossed with Camp Half-blood. Yes, it probably will be cliched. Yes, it almost certainly will end on a cliffhanger. But It'll be a fun challenge, and who knows it might even turn out better than I expect.

Pages: 0 / ???

7 years ago

So it's been 24 day since my last post. I haven't made much progress. I may have bitten off more than I could chew with this story. There's no way I'll have the whole thing finished. The best I can hope for is a part-one-of-many kind of thing. The good news is, I now have it plotted out in detail. The bad news is, I have more than a hundred and eighty pages to write out in two weeks. Better get to work, I guess.

Pages: 10/180+

7 years ago

I've already got almost fifteen pages and I started yesterday. I really think I might be able to make the deadline.

7 years ago

Four days to go and I am not even halfway through. Looks like it's going to be a busy weekend

Pages: 48 / 180+

7 years ago
Get yourself all juiced up on Mountain Dew and get it done!