Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Story game ideas

7 years ago

Can you guys help me create new story game ideas? That would be really nice of you guys.

Story game ideas

7 years ago

This is a pretty vague question. Do you have any ideas already (even those little half-formed ideas) that could be more detailed?

Story game ideas

7 years ago

Yes I'm doing a zombie outbreak theme. Do you wana help?

Story game ideas

7 years ago

Help, as in co-author? Or help, as in be an editor/brainstormer/and etc?

Story game ideas

7 years ago

Help as co-author.

Story game ideas

7 years ago

*shrugs* Okay then. :)

Story game ideas

7 years ago

There it's done.

Story game ideas

7 years ago

You fucking idiot.

Story game ideas

7 years ago

Mason's becoming a bitter asshole.

Story game ideas

7 years ago

Our little Mason, he's all grown up now.

Story game ideas

7 years ago

I'm proud of him. He's doing good. Keep at it, Mason! Always keep the ol' C Word in your backpocket and stay bitter and frustrated at new people and you'll do fine.

Story game ideas

7 years ago
If you can't even get an idea about what the story you want to write is going to be about, then maybe you should not write one. People shouldn't be here to give you ideas for the hole plot, people, events, you have to figure that out yourself. if you just want some more specific small things like names or what people they would like to see in your story, then ask it that way, but no, nobody's going to have a brilliant idea instead of you and give it to you on a golden plate. Besides, it's better to write a story about your own ideas not somebody else's.

Story game ideas

7 years ago

True but if you were to have that idea as a base or a reference point you will be more likely to succeed or do a better job.

Story game ideas

7 years ago

So you need someone to give you an idea for a game, and then you're making them Co-author ago they can write it for you too?

Okay then....

Story game ideas

7 years ago

I have an idea all I need is a boost or a jumpstart to the story.

Story game ideas

7 years ago

HELO 

Story game ideas

7 years ago

Sup.