Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/5/2016: Unclear request which ultimately seems unnecessary.

New Forums? In General?

7 years ago
As in just a new forum in general? Like making a separate subdomain for the forums and using MyBB or some other forum?

The forum here is kinda outdated for me. Especially ninja editing. Actually is it okay if I go out and do this myself, because I know this has a 0.7% chance of getting accepted.

Alexp won't have to do anything, I could just go and do this right now.

I'm trying so hard to not get my hopes up.

New Forums? In General?

7 years ago

What is the problem? The forums are acting up?

New Forums? In General?

7 years ago

You mean like a brand new category?

New Forums? In General?

7 years ago

No. He means a whole new forum.

New Forums? In General?

7 years ago

... Well, if you don't like these forums, we have two pro-board sister sites where you could still keep up with parts of the community. You have a problem with people being allowed to edit unlocked posts? :P

"Actually is it okay if I go out and do this myself"? Could you elaborate on your intentions, please?

New Forums? In General?

7 years ago

Because I know this won't get accepted is it okay if I go out and host the forums myself?

New Forums? In General?

7 years ago

What the fuck do you mean by host the forums? You can tell your special little "idea" isn't wanted.

New Forums? In General?

7 years ago

There's no reason to do that. >_> You're trying to push a system that only you have expressed a desire to have. You're welcome to do whatever you want off-site, but to most if not all of the other members here, this will seem absurdly superfluous.