Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

This is for everyone who posts one of those "I need ideas for my story help please" threads.

Why spend even 15 minutes agonizing over trying to figure out what to write about, when the CYS Story Generator can "coauthor" your story in the click of a button? 

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

Ooooh. Thanks, Seth. Maybe you could post it as an article?

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago
How many times must we tell the children? If you cannot even think of a story concept on your own, what does that say about your commitment to writing the story?

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

At least Seth put in the effort.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago
I'm pretty sure he did it as a joke for his idle amusement.

Hence:

"Fear, Rage, and Death"

Warning! This story is extremely violent!

You wake up all alone inside a jail cell. Suddenly you remember that you have amnesia. You look at your face in the mirror. The word "fear" has been carved into your face with a knife! You know you have to find who did this to you.
Then you notice two other men. One has "rage" carved on his forearm, the other has "death" carved on his leg. You silently show them your face. "This isn't good," says the first man. "You're just like us," says the second man. You nod.
"I have amnesia," you tell them. "I have to get out of this jail cell and find out who did this to me." The men seem confused. "We should go talk to Marcus," they say.
If you don't trust them, go to 2.
If you do trust them, go to 3.

2."I don't trust you," you say. "Then die like the rest," say the men. One of them picks up a axe and hits you in the ankle. "Ow, my ankle," you say, as your blood is spilled on the floor of the jail cell. Soon you are dead from massive blood loss. Go Back And Try Again

3. This part isn't finished yet but I want to know if you like it.

-------

Anyway, quite droll Seth. I'm looking forward to this one.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

You remember you have amnesia. How ironic. Haha. 

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

Suddenly, at that!

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago
Oml Seth x3

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

Lmao XD

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

Well, I'm dumping all my projects to make "Love and Goblins".

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago
O.o
Love and Sasquatch needs to be made too!
O.o

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

XD

If you like it, I will write more.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago
You are Furball, a WC from the Kitty Litter Clan.

1) You have black fur and green eyes.
2) You have tiger stripes and purple eyes.

End Story

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago
Yes please! XD

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

I can't tell if you're joking or not.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

That's what she said. 

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago
O.o
*covers my ears*

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

XD

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

"Love and Zombies"

1. You always knew Ferdinand was different. With his raven-black hair, dark, mysterious eyes, and beautiful smile, he was far too special for an ordinary girl like you. That's why you were bewildered when he came up and asked you to the school dance.

If you tell him no, goto 2.

If you tell him yes, goto 3.

2. You stammer out a family-unfriendly excuse about needing to wash your dog. You see the amazed look in his dark, mysterious eyes, and feel lame. Ferdinand never comes back to school, and you always wonder what would have happened if you said yes. The End

3. Of course, you accept. Ferdinand brushes a lock of raven-black hair from his dark, mysterious eyes and gives you that beautiful smile. 
That night, you pick out a dress to wear to the dance.
If you choose the onyx dress that hides your chests, goto 4.
If you choose the sapphire dress that shows off your upper arms, goto 5.

4. As you are leaving your house, a zombie dressed in a futuristic uniform appears out of nowhere and murders you. The End!

5. The moment you arrive at the dance, Ferdinand smiles at you beautifully. "I've always thought your upper arms were beautiful," he whispers mysteriously as he takes your hand.
The two of you dance in your own little world all evening. Later, Ferdinand insists on walking you home. "You're the most enigmatic person I've ever known," he tells you. "No, I'm really just ordinary," you say. He smiles his beautiful smile. "You're special to me," he says. "I've always known you were different," you tell him. His dark, mysterious eyes stare deep into your own as he replies, "Yes, I'm a zombie." And from that day your life would never be the same. TO BE CONTINUED. This is my first story, so be nice

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

The symbolism, the symbolism XD

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago
Just found my way to Cookie Clicker. Thanks.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

I got one called Love and Chupacabras.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

Beautiful. The title alone is moving.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

The chupacabra one is rare! XD 

Rares for the others include waking up in a cardboard box, and having your mom from the future rescue you dressed as Curious George.

-- because this got enough likes, I will add stories.  Go ahead & make suggestions. (Once-in-a-lifetime chance!! All you have to do is say "here's what the story needs to be about. . ." & someone else will do all the boring writing part, leaving you free to do the really important work of coming up with the idea and taking 75% of the credit!)

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago
Love and Donald Trump just needs to be made.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

I'll be publishing Love & Ninjas in the foreseeable future then.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

"Love & Ninjas", "Ninjas of Love", hmm...

"Now that's a katana!" (RWBY reference)

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

Mhm, RWBY immediately came to mind after I read my post as well. I am very pleased that you made that inference. ^^

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

"Now that's katana," Ruby said. Later, she called it filth and threw the book at Blake. Still kept reading it though.

I guess it's the weapons and fighting parts that Ruby read and liked, and she probably called the romance and love 'filth'. She loves weapons after all.

Another reason why Ruby is my favorite RWBY character.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

I agree, although Weiss is my favorite for many reasons. I cannot wait any longer for Volume 4... 

why'd they have to end on such a cliff-hanger?

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

Currently watching the subbed version of Fairy Tail episode 66.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

oh seth, how I love you so

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

Ahahaha, Seth this is great. How long did it take to make?

"Love and Werewolfs"

1. You always knew Theodore was different. With his fiery-red hair, sky-blue eyes, and enigmatic smile, he was far too special for an ordinary girl like you. That's why you were bewildered when he came up and asked you to the school dance.

If you tell him no, goto 2.

If you tell him yes, goto 3.

2. You stammer out an awful excuse about needing to bake some cookies. You see the surprised look in his sky-blue eyes, and feel embarrassing. Theodore never comes back to school, and you always wonder what would have happened if you said yes. The End

3. Of course, you accept. Theodore brushes a lock of fiery-red hair from his sky-blue eyes and gives you that enigmatic smile.
That night, you pick out a dress to wear to the dance.
If you choose the onyx dress that hides your legs, goto 4.
If you choose the alabaster dress that shows off your faces, goto 5.

4. As you are leaving your house, a werewolf dressed in a army jacket appears out of nowhere and murders you. The End!

5. The moment you arrive at the dance, Theodore smiles at you enigmaticly. "I've always thought your faces were beautiful," he whispers heartbreakingly as he takes your hand.
The two of you dance in your own little world all evening. Later, Theodore insists on walking you home. "You're the most radiant person I've ever known," he tells you. "No, I'm really just ordinary," you say. He smiles his enigmatic smile. "You're special to me," he says. "I've always known you were different," you tell him. His sky-blue eyes stare deep into your own as he replies, "Yes, I'm a werewolf." And from that day your life would never be the same. TO BE CONTINUED. No negative comments

I'm entering this in the school-based contest.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

Faces? Now I picture her as Edward mordrake XD 

Maybe 3 hours to make? 

Coming soon:  Love & monsters 2: in which we learn of the ancient war between chupacabra and Sasquatch; There Will Be Ninjas: There will be ninjas; The Mystery Detective: all the clues you need are right in front of you.

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago
XD This is fantastic!  They'll write songs about you, haha!

Oh great, another shiny.  Now I have something else to play around with instead of writing...

CYS Story Generator

7 years ago

Small update. Added chapter 2 of "love and monsters" as well as a special variant to the first chapter.