Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

Has anyone ever found a Chicken Wishbone? I don't know why I'm asking. But I just had to.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

Well, they're usually in the chicken. Even the pre-cooked ones have them.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

Yeah. I usually throw 'em away however.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

@Virtualide

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago
Every whole chicken I've ever eaten had one.  If you buy it already cut up, though, the wishes have already been taken. That's why poultry processors have everything that their hearts desire.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

I just stumbled across some American food. Those Americans really come up with some zany creations. It's a whole chicken in a can. Google it if you wish to know more.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

Sure, I'm okay with America taking credit for the concept of canning and preserving food, why not. We'll add that one to the history books too.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

Perhaps farming is more malevolent than I ever thought.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

He's referring to Americans inventing the chicken itself, I think.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

That is an interesting question that I can't seem to find the answer to. Yes, I was referring to Americans.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

What? What question?

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

The question of whether Americans invented chickens, it looks like. And yes, we did. Duh.

You're welcome, world.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

You know that feeling when you see a thread title, know instantly it's going to be a waste of time, yet still go into it with some brief hope that its actually something else, and then another bit of your faith dies.

That.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

Yup. Sorry to waste your time.

Chicken Wishbones

7 years ago

I get that feeling a lot on this site.

And yet I always click anyway...