Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Okay, so this might seem pointless and shit, but I was just re-reading some of the shit I posted as Slasher (mainly the "Words." thread) and holy fuck. I don't know what the fuck I was on, or why I acted the way I did, but yeah. Sorry about that shit. I was an asshole. Yeah.

My Apology.

7 years ago
k

My Apology.

7 years ago

:P Saw that.

My Apology.

7 years ago

I'm sorry that not everybody has your omniscience.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Actually you never bothered me so I’m not sure why you’re apologizing.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Eh, mainly thinking of my "I'm not the bad guy here, the mods are assholes, fuck everyone who attacks me!" bullshit. Also, looking at shit I said to Aman (still personally don't like him, but oh well), talking about how I hated how people cut and how they say their life sucks, then go forward a year or two and here I was, cutting myself and hating life. XD

My Apology.

7 years ago

Well you never attacked me so I think you're okay.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Mmkk

My Apology.

7 years ago

Yeh

Kay

My Apology.

7 years ago

This reminds me. I'm really sorry for being such a pissy little brat in my earlier time here. (And still sometimes continues). I am trying my best to work on not being an annoying little nuisance.

My Apology.

7 years ago

My boy. This is my time to shine, not yours.

But seriously, I don't remember much of your earlier times, or I just wasn't around much, but whatever. I forgive you.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Oh, is everyone apologizing now?

Hmmm... nah, I'm fine, I doubt I've made any mistakes on this site, ever. Forgiven though, Mason.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Yay for people taking responsibility for past douchy behavior and attempting to move forward as improved, maturer individuals. Woo, I'm all for it.

My Apology.

7 years ago

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, m'lord.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Not sure why it'd be sarcasm. Who wouldn't want douchy members making an attempt to change?

My Apology.

7 years ago

It's not, I was serious. I guess it was a bit low energy, but I'm kind of exhausted today. xD

My Apology.

7 years ago

It's okay, sire.

My Apology.

7 years ago

I did this last year! ^-^

My Apology.

7 years ago

I wasn't aware that you were that annoying (as for Mason, yeah you were kinda irritating), but it's really nice to see that you guys have promised to improve as from what I've seen, you've already improved quite a bit :)

My Apology.

7 years ago

Not so much annoying, more so bitchy and rude. But yeah man, thanks. :)

My Apology.

7 years ago

Thanks.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Meh, Mason never annoyed me either.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Yeah. Honestly kind of confused, because I thought I was pretty hated/an obvious douche, but nobody seems to be taking this apology seriously other than like, two people. :P

My Apology.

7 years ago

You didn't do anything to me.

The way I see it, you're a cool guy.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Aw, well thanks. I think you're pretty cool too.

My Apology.

7 years ago

You're cool with me.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Thanks. :)

My Apology.

7 years ago

Well for one thing, it was a long time ago.

Two, about the only people you mainly argued with were Playa and JJJ. Considering Playa got banned for similar reasons around the same time, he doesn’t even count.

Honestly if you hadn’t argued with JJJ when things were so heated on the site in general, you probably wouldn’t have gotten banned at all.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Which is why I wanted to make this thread, as I feel I've changed.

Still hate that dude though.

I suppose so, but I still said some things to him that he didn't deserve.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Playa was banned?

My Apology.

7 years ago

Yeah. I think it was for saying that all pedophiles should be shot, or something like that. Personally wasn't a fan of him, at all. Called me a faggot on multiple occasions.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Not exactly, no. He did say something to that effect, but his banning occurred during a fight with nmelssx. I think he said something especially nasty to the guy, which may not have been deserved.

Edit: Ahh, that's right.

My Apology.

7 years ago

I thought nmelssx was a girl? Eh, can't say I miss him.

My Apology.

7 years ago

Actually, you said "people like you should be shot, pedophile". 

My Apology.

7 years ago

Playa*

My Apology.

7 years ago

A long time ago. He was later unbanned.

My Apology.

7 years ago

I thought you couldn't un-ban. 

My Apology.

7 years ago

Not necessarily un-ban, just let them have an account on here again (like me).

My Apology.

7 years ago

Unbanning an individual account is impossible. Temporary bans are reversible. And we can let people create new accounts and not ban those new accounts if we decide they're allowed to return after an account ban. Playa experienced the latter, but he's never been as active since.

My Apology.

7 years ago

K den my hamie.