Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

School-Based: 2016 Voting

7 years ago

The voting survey is ready: PM Sethaniel for your code & link to survey.

Anyone can vote! There is no minimum number of stories required to read. 

Voting period will last until July 18. 

7 years ago
Ha, zero is a poor floor.

7 years ago

Awesome, Seth. Thank you for setting this up.

I would like to draw attention to a statement from the contest rules: "All participants are required to act as judges."

That means you guys:
@Crescentstar
@IronPanther
@WouldntItBeNice
@skugga
@Aardvark
@Steve24833
@Killa_Robot
@donteatpoop

However, as Seth stated, anyone else is also allowed to join in as a judge. We appreciate your participation. ^-^

7 years ago

(Apologies to anyone who specifically asked to be a judge, I would tag, but I'd have to dig through quite a bit of text to find you all and I cannot right now. *leaves a note in the contest thread for now instead*)

7 years ago
Good luck everyone.

7 years ago

My vote is for DEP's game. 

7 years ago

xD That's great, but that's not how this works. You need to take the survey if you actually want to vote.

7 years ago

That's, like... three clicks.

7 years ago
Now that you've said that please make sure that you do the survey. lol.

(also thanks, glad you liked it)

7 years ago

@Bucky @Steve24833 @skugga @donteatpoop @IronPanther @WouldntItBeNice @Negative @EndMaster @Aardvark @Cinderblaze @Malkalack @31TeV @swedishlemon @TheNewIAP @Nazhfa @Mayana & anyone else on the judging list:

After discussion with contest participants, Killa_Robot's story Inepta Academy will be allowed as a late entry.  I believe you can modify your ballot if you so choose.  

7 years ago
Huzzah!

7 years ago

Good to hear! A few hours late (to me) is not a big deal. I think the spirit of the competition isn't entirely about winning or losing, but also bringing more worthwhile school themed storygames to the website to be enjoyed. And from that standpoint, Killa_Robot offered a great addition that we may have not gotten if it was not for this contest.

7 years ago
Thanks everyone. Sorry that it was late, but I'm glad I was still able to participate in the end.

7 years ago

How do I vote? 

7 years ago
Try reading the OP? And following the very clear instructions.

7 years ago

Did you read the directions in the OP? If not here it is:

"The voting survey is ready: PM Sethaniel for your code & link to survey. Anyone can vote! There is no minimum number of stories required to read. Voting period will last until July 18."

So, step one: read the stories. Step two: "PM Sethaniel for your code & link to survey". Just ask... Step three: go to the link that Seth gives you. Step four: vote.

That's all you have to do.