Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Taking a break

7 years ago

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am taking a break from writing and I don't know how long for. For awhile I was really getting into it again and was very motivated to get Price of Freedom finished. Unfortunately I have recently lost my younger brother. He passed away a week ago on Sunday morning and obviously I have no motivation to write at all right now.

I am still hoping to finish Price of Freedom one day, but I don't know when or even if that'll happen.

Taking a break

7 years ago
I am very sorry for your loss.

Taking a break

7 years ago

Sucks about losing one of your family.

Take care.

Taking a break

7 years ago

I don't really have the words, but I'm sorry for your loss Briar.

Taking a break

7 years ago
My sincere condolences for your loss.  We're all here for you.

Taking a break

7 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss.

Taking a break

7 years ago

That's awful, I'm sorry about your brother. :(

Writing will feel right again some day, but being there for the rest of your family and trying to work through this is the most important thing at a time like this.

Taking a break

7 years ago

I'm sorry to hear, take as long as you need. I don't know what else to say I'm afraid, that's just awful.

Taking a break

7 years ago

I know it's not really my place, but how'd he pass away?

Taking a break

7 years ago

Not really a nice subject, but it was self-inflicted. He'd been struggling with depression for a long time.

Taking a break

7 years ago

I'm so sorry. Death is random, and unfair. I can only imagine what you and your family are going through right now. 

Taking a break

7 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss. It always sucks to lose a loved one, and I can't imagine what you're going through right now. 

Taking a break

7 years ago

I am so sorry. Best of luck going forward and let us know if we can help in any small way.

Taking a break

7 years ago

I'm very sorry for your loss. Death is always a painful thing, especially if it's someone close like a sibling. My condolences.

Taking a break

7 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need.

Taking a break

7 years ago

That's very unfortunate, I am deeply sorry for your loss. You have my sincerest condolences. 

Taking a break

7 years ago

I'm really very sorry to hear about your loss Briar, my sincere condolences and sympathies.

Taking a break

7 years ago

That's awful. Losing someone as close to you as a sibling is truly horrible. Take as long of a break as you need, we'll understand.

Taking a break

7 years ago
I'm sorry that happened :c
If you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here

Taking a break

7 years ago

Really sorry to hear that Briar

Taking a break

7 years ago

Damn, I'm sorry. Have a fulfilling grief, I guess.

Taking a break

7 years ago

Best wishes for you and your family Briar. Take care. Hope to see you in passing again when you are ready.  :)

Taking a break

7 years ago
Best wishes, Briar.

Taking a break

7 years ago

Just want to thank everyone for all their kind messages. It really does mean a lot.