Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

A Challenger Approaches...

7 years ago

Hey all!

I'm...new. (If you couldn't tell) I've read a few articles and a couple of stories off this site. Overall, I'm pretty excited to try to write up a story or two. I hope to contribute something to this writing community!

7 years ago

Hello, new person. Please note that if you're going to make a storygame, a tremendous effort will be required if you don't want it to be shit. Like, weeks, months, even years of effort. Well anyway, enjoy the site, be wary of the forums and have fun.

7 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!

7 years ago

Not sure when that amount of time passes where you have been here long enough to welcome other people who aren't much newer than you, but I suppose since the people I welcome will be newer than me they won't actually know how new I am. I could have been here for decades for all the casual observer knows.

So, welcome!

7 years ago

You can click on a profile and it tells you the day they joined...

7 years ago

Then they wouldn't be a casual observer, they would be an well-informed investigator.

7 years ago

True. Though I'm not sure they would be an "investigator". Otherwise I would be an FBI agent.

7 years ago

Hi there. Welcome to the site. It's good you're poking around at stories and articles a little before jumping in, too many newbies want to immediately rush stories out that are...not good. 

Drop by the writing forum if you need any feedback or advice, and hope you enjoy your time here. (watch out for that Steve guy, he's a douchebag)

7 years ago

It's good to see enthusiasm when paired with good spelling. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here!

7 years ago
Welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

7 years ago

I will be looking forward to your writing! ^-^

7 years ago

I hope you enjoy your stay! Just watch out for the Lounge. Things get out of control very quickly.