Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

Well not quite, but they’re currently all scrambling for alternative solutions for their Choice Script Works In Progress since a lot of folks use Dropbox for them.

http://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/dropbox-discontinuing-rendering-of-html-content/20148

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

Do we collectively like CoG, or no?

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

We, as the mighty hive consciousness we are, collectively like some/most of CoG's games, but hate certain aspects like meaningless Gender and sexuality-flapping. We believe that it has 2 or 3 reasonable people on it at any given time, and that the rest of the community are snobby pretentious SJW assholes. Especially all of their mods.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

The collective indoctrination is complete, point of view has been adopted and updated. What's the difference between CoG and CYS? I mean, not that CYS has any cause for jealousy going by the description, but just looking at CYS forums it looks like there's enough SJW bait to feed an army of arseholes. What's up with that?

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

It is because we don't give a f *ck.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

I literally can't think of a single SJW thing on this site.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

*cough* Morgan. *cough*

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

I've literally never seen Morgan in memory.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

Well, a year or two back Morgan posted a thread about gender that blew up. Then there were some other ones that I can't be farking bothered to remember. And Morgan's profile description is literally just 'Social Justice Owl'.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

Alright, I can't think of a single SJW thing about this site in memory.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

Ah. Well, Pepperidge Farms Chris and some of the other peeps that have been on here for about two years remembers.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

Aww, that led to my first banning. Good times.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

Here's hoping history repeats itself. 

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

I could say the same about you, but let's not argue. Here's hoping.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

You're hoping that my  history of not being banned repeats itself? Thanks, Slashy. 

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

I meant the general wanting for a ban. Sadly you're too much of an idiot to see that.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

Too much of an idiot to tell that he was supposed to ignore all context clues and the common ques of reversal to allow your poorly-thought out insult to work for no reason? I mean, you're working on your rap game, you should be able to banter with wordplay that makes some semblance of coherent sense.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago
I believe Morgan has semi-disappeared since her most recent stint in the mental health facility. Not sure if there's a correlation there or not.

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

Good to know someone remembers me. XD

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

O hai

CoGgeddon

7 years ago

Oh yeah, I got this too, and it's kinda unfortunate, but they should probably, like, learn about web hosting then.