Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hello

7 years ago

hello i am banana. i like warrior cats and hope to get along with everyone here. :)

hello

7 years ago

Warrior Cats is banned.

Read the articles if you need any help writing a non-WC story. laugh

hello

7 years ago

i will pass on articles they are long

hello

7 years ago

why are you here.

hello

7 years ago

Your friend lied.

hello

7 years ago

about what

hello

7 years ago

Warrior Cats

hello

7 years ago

Did you just say the articles here are too long to read? xD

I'm doneeeeeeee.

hello

7 years ago

Welcome Banana, hope you enjoy your time here. if I had to give you any advice...don't get on Thara's and Mizals bad sides, you won't come out alive.....also don't derail threads by talking about something else in it. if you need anymore help just pm me. :-)

hello

7 years ago

Sound advice, Read :)

hello

7 years ago

B-but Read! Gradually derailing threads is fun...

hello

7 years ago

There are two hilarious things in that:

1. Don't piss of Thara? Really? She's sweet and all, but you may have a point in that. xD 

2. Advice from you? You really want our guest to be banned already?

hello

7 years ago

Her advice wasn't that bad, Mason.

hello

7 years ago

I thought my advice was pretty good....

hello

7 years ago

Your advice is to not piss off Mizal or Thara? That's very good advice.

hello

7 years ago

and not to derail, mind you, :-)

hello

7 years ago

Even though you derail nearly every thread you go on.

hello

7 years ago

Oh pardon? like you are right now?? we are supposed to be welcoming him...why is there always that one person that has a problem....

hello

7 years ago

Guys, guys! No need to argue...

here. No need to argue here. Do it in the roasting thread. cheeky

kidding. please don't.

hello

7 years ago

Even Thara said the advice was sound. so you created the problem here not me.

hello

7 years ago

^-^ welcome...not sure how long you'll stick around xD

hello

7 years ago

Hey there. Like someone else has already said, Warrior Cats have been banned. However, only publishing Warrior fan fiction is not allowed. 

I hope you enjoy this site regardless of it's restrictions, and stick around for a while.

hello

7 years ago

1. I'm sorry, but WC stories are currently banned. Feel free to write any other stories that are of interest. Just remember, a good story must be included. Structure, plot, characters, and whatnot all make up a very good story. I hope you have good luck at that. :)

2. Hmm.....that's interesting. This IS a writing and reading site. Reading the articles shouldn't be too hard. 

3. I wouldn't take any advice from Read4Ever. She has been banned on multiple occasions and penalized for rather unpleasant talk. But if you would like to get advice from people who actually read, go on over and try Mizal or Will. Any of the lot will do. They're great writers and have lovely stories. EndMaster and Killa are the moderators, so be careful and stick to the rules, and you'll have a fun time here. 

Thank you, and welcome to CYS.

hello

7 years ago

Mason doesn't like me (don't know why) so everything he says about me is Exaggerated and I was only banned once....

hello

7 years ago

I wonder why I don't like you. I really do.

Hello!

7 years ago

I believe I can relate to you slightly, Read4Ever. However, my reason for Mason's dislike of me is slightly more different; he has a reason.

There was a time when Mason was but a small little lad. I walked up to him and challenged him... to a duel! Multiple, in fact. But that is not why he dislikes me, however, he dislikes me because he lost every single time I dueled him. 

hello

7 years ago

That's it! he doesn't like to lose!! duels, arguments.....thank you I think i understand him better now...

Hello!

7 years ago

I have no idea who the fuck you are.

hello

7 years ago

Can you guys just stop derailing this thread, please. :l

hello

7 years ago

Yes.....thanks for telling us.

Hello!

7 years ago

It's a pleasure to meet you, BananaTip!

A bit of advice, if you are here for just WC fan-fiction you are on a one-way-ticket to BANVILLE.

hello

7 years ago

Hey, newcomer! Welcome to Chooseyourstory.com!