Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

playing mag on paper

21 years ago
I got the the new Magus Betrayal you sent me through the mail, and read it during my sleeping hours. During basic that means a lot Magus Betrayal is awesome I'll leave a message as soon as I'm available. I found time to use my email today. I wish I could look at this site every day.

re:playing mag on paper

21 years ago
*flattered*

A pitty my real life currently takes much of my spare time, else the second part of the story (where you play as the mysteriously vanished Princess Jessamin) would have been done by now. :/ So far, the ETA is not avaiable. :)

21 years ago
Well hang in there chocobot! I'm sure the worst is over, and if it isn't, it will be soon!

For those who may not know, chocobot is refering to a concept we're experimenting with -- printing out MyAdventureGame.com games in a booklet format! This will only work with Classic games (immagine how complex an Advanced Game on paper would be ;-)).

I can speed the development on this little project up, if anyone is interested. Right now it needs to be fine tuned, we have to copy everything to MS Word to get a good print out, which really isn't an ideal solution.

alexp

21 years ago
*interested*

*really interested*

*so interested that I just ditched the plans of making the second part of Betrayal an advanced game. :)*

*underlining the "*really interested*" once more*

21 years ago
Great :-)

I'll work on doing some more thinking on it and hopefully get a final product out soon. Just to let you know where we're at, we need to format the pages for print and then find an inexpensive Print-On-Demand shop (that is, if we dont just want something printed off of a Color Deskjet Printer).

21 years ago
interested to