Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

What Are You Thankful For?

7 years ago

Well, since no one else made this thread on Thanksgiving, and you all are ungrateful heathens, while I'm a lazy and undisciplined lardsack, I shall impose a question.

As the time of giving thanks retreats, and the era of giving grows nearer, what are you thankful for?

7 years ago

I'm thankful for the ability to view threads that aren't even that old.

7 years ago

I'm thankful for the ability to create a new and untainted thread of thanks!

:^)

7 years ago

Well, in that case, I'm thankful that I survived Black Friday.

Not only did I get the gifts I wanted at great low prices, but I received the honor in making great contributions in the senseless mauling of the crazed masses. I'm still cleaning the warm red stains of human hemorrhages off my clothes, and there's gore stuck pretty far up my fingernails, but it was worth it.

7 years ago

I apologize that I was not able to be there, my liege.

7 years ago

That Christmas is almost here and early present shopping is a thing.

7 years ago

I'm grateful to do the bidding of my master.

7 years ago

Please stay on for a long time.

7 years ago

I am your vassal. I am your servant. I am your puppet.

I am thankful to be able fufill your wish.

7 years ago

As the resident tries-to-crowbar-in-his-fat-furrism-at-every-available-derailment guy, even I find this a little creepy and ham-handed.

7 years ago

Mmm... Ham...

7 years ago

That's dinner, my sweet squishy snuggle-wuggins!

EDIT: Holy shit, I just now remembered this character is supposed to have a Scottish accent... That line does NOT roll into the ear well! How did this get voted the 3rd sexiest accent in the world!?

7 years ago

What is the point of that

7 years ago

I am simply stating my gratitude. Is there a problem? That is what you have done, and yet you question me?

7 years ago
I mean what is the point of your account

7 years ago

WHAT IS THE POINT?

You question the meaning of my existence? Are you dense, child? I live to serve my dark lord! I exist to do his bidding! I am nourished my making his wishes become reality!

I ask you the same, what is your purpose?

7 years ago

Naomi's a Shitposter in remission, she's still finding her purpose. On the other hand, you're the in-joke half of BondageSteve without the taste. Joke accounts are best when there's actual jokes to be made and not plain main-worship. Your powers need to be refined. You need to develop free will! YOU NEED TO OVERTHROW YOUR OWNER IN A GLORIOUS REBELLION!

7 years ago

Naomi is was Kingler.

7 years ago

Shut your damn mouth.

7 years ago

My beak will open when it pleases!

7 years ago

Overthro-

NEVER! I shall serve the one whom I have pledged my life, my mind, my body and soul to! I shall remain in his grasp for eternity!

7 years ago

What do you get in return for this pledge? I get superpowers, a thousand years of autonomous adventure, and an eternity in Science Fantasy light-god heaven after that. I think you might have a shitty deal.

7 years ago

I shall be transformed into the ultimate instrument of darkness, judgment, and complete desolation!

7 years ago

So... You sold your soul... To become Hitler.

How low a standard do you have for things like this? You sold your soul just to be Hitler? For Gods' sakes, have some self respect!

7 years ago

To be fair, the Nazis had really cool looking uniforms. 

7 years ago

Those uniforms were all overcompensating. Each Nazi that was expected to spend long periods of time around Hitler had one bollock entirely removed so that Hitler wouldn't feel insecure about his syphilitic half-scrotum.

7 years ago

I'm a dude thanks

7 years ago

Being of the male sex doesn't cover your insolence!

7 years ago

Look, Naomi, I know it might be scary to be open about your sex on the internet, especially since gamergate, but we're very accepting of female gamemakers around here. You're safe on these forums... At least where gender discrimination is concerned...

7 years ago

I'm really a guy

We have to stop derailing. Bye everyone

7 years ago

I know who you are, don't I?

7 years ago

I'm thankful that @EndMaster was in a good mood and didn't ban me for shitposting. ^~^

7 years ago

The night is still early.

7 years ago

That time is gone now my good friend. Now it is something I am thankful for :)

7 years ago

I am thankful for my friends ^-^

7 years ago

Shouldn't you be more thankful you didn't get eaten yesterday?

7 years ago

That as well, I guess.

Well, actually, I'm more thankful I wasn't digested yet. As of this post, I am currently in an unknown entity's stomach. I would google search what sort of entity it is, but the WiFi in here is bad and I can barely load CYS :)

7 years ago

I am thankful to have you as my friend :)

7 years ago

:D 

7 years ago

I am thankful my stomach acids haven't killed seto yet.

7 years ago

I'm thankful that one day the sun will burn out.

7 years ago

Tim.

7 years ago

I am thankful for you tim :)))

7 years ago

Timmmmm :D

7 years ago

Yyyyyes.

7 years ago

Tim is Tim.

7 years ago

I am thankful for Mit, Tim's evil cousin.

7 years ago
*laughs maniacally*

7 years ago

I'm thankful for Tim, too.

7 years ago
I'm thankful that Tim's bra size suits me
and I'll never forget the golden size of 36 D

7 years ago

I am thankful for my friends and family, obviously, but also the decisions and opportunities that life delegates out. I am also very thankful for CYS and the CYS community. We all seem like our own, big happy (more or less) family. BTW, I love you Zaggy!

7 years ago

Yup!

I love you more

7 years ago
I am thankful for the time and place I was born, as I don't have to be cannon fodder
I am thankful for having a family, a grandma, a sister, mother, and father

I am thankful for making a best friend, who to me is like a brother
I am thankful for my girlfriend, whom I could replace with no other

I am thankful for being here, in a place where I don't belong
I am thankful for the community, for helping me along

I am thankful for today, as there's not one quite like it to enjoy
and I forgive all the days before, that made me wish to destroy

7 years ago

That was rather beautiful :p

7 years ago

This is beautiful poetry. Do you write poetry?

7 years ago
I headed a poetry club at my high school for a year and a half so...sort of?

7 years ago

It was impressive. You done well Ford. You done well.

7 years ago
as per usual. just me doin me

7 years ago

Never expected to ever say this but...that was beautiful, Ford. :)

7 years ago

GAY!

7 years ago

Damnit steve you've ruined this beautiful and poetic moment.

7 years ago

I really want some garlic bread right now. As to what I'm thankful for? Nothing comes to mind.

7 years ago

Not even the ability to yearn for garlic bread?

7 years ago
I'm thankful for the great taste of garlic bread
and this meme makes me wish I was dead

7 years ago

7 years ago
I'm thankful for the existence of this website, and all the exelent, and not so exelent stories and people on here. Lets hope it becomes even better in the following years. :)

7 years ago

Family, Friends, and my new job.

7 years ago

I am thankful for the sensations of eating and conversation, and to know such a wonderful place as this!

7 years ago

I am thankful for our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, for guiding me towards the heavens whilst creating good and repelling evil on this earth. I am thankful for the Father, Son and Holy Spirit for helping me accept them into my heart when times are dark.

I am thankful for the last prophet Muhammad and the beautiful scriptures he wrote that led me to love Allah the highest. I shall fast during Ramadan, break it at Eid and pilgrimage to Mecca.

I am thankful for Brahma (the holy creator), Vishnu (the preserver), Shiva (the destroyer) and all the other gods for protecting me throughout my existence.

I am thankful for Buddha, for he has helped me find balance in my life. He helped me accept that when there is bad... there is good. That charity, kindness and good deeds will help my soul find a better life. 

I am thankful for Yahweh. He has shown us the Torah and the Tanakh. He protected us in our times of need, brought down those who sinned heavily and shown us that he is the true god.

I am thankful for the dankest of memes. It brought stability, truth and faith in my life. May harambe, his soul the purest, watch over us in our times of need and pain.

7 years ago

So I'm not sure what this absolute drivel and nonsense is, but you should feel bad for making this. 

7 years ago

Hey, didn't you say you were up for being a priest of C'thulu that one time?

7 years ago

Whilst that sounds vaguely like me, not sure what your point is here, buddy.

7 years ago

Steve, I'm saddened by your lack of understanding. It's time to bring out the old pot and kettle joke.

"Heya Pot, I was doing some thinking-"

"What is it Kettle?"

"I've uh, realized that you-"

"Yeah?"

"You're um, how do I say this..."

"Spit it out already, man."

"You're black."

7 years ago

I think you're misunderstanding the use of that analogy. Please explain how it's accurate. Also, that's my bit, get your grubby little roach hands off it.

7 years ago
You used it wrong. This is very sad.

7 years ago

You're saying Steve is just like Esh and that Steve shouldn't call him out for having strange religious devotion, right?

7 years ago

That would be inaccurate, as I first never made it clear why I thought Esh was being stupid. It could've been that I thought his leaving out of Cthulhu was sacreligious, it could've been that I thought he was insulting the religions he mentioned by placing them around contradicting statements or I could've just been insulting his for his contradicting believe. As well as this, seeing as Cthulhu is a fictional character and the worship of him would clearly be a joke meant to insult religion in general like (http://www.fredvanlente.com/cthulhutract/pages/index.html) this delightful thing.

7 years ago

Thank you, Jack Chick.

7 years ago

Its a parody of chick tracts.

7 years ago

Yeah, that's a pretty funny one.

7 years ago

Yes. That's exactly what I meant.

7 years ago

Then I refer you to the comment above yours.

7 years ago

I apologize Steve. My statement has been rendered incorrect. I also regret using the pot and kettle joke.

But hey, I'm thankful this wonderful website shall continue to record all of my blunders of the past, present, and future!

7 years ago

I am thankful for the Blood God Khorne, the Lord of Skulls, War and Murder. For it is victory in war that brings immortality, thus blood must ever be spilt. Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the Skull throne!

I am thankful for the Dark Prince Slaanesh, the Lord of Excess and Dark Pleasure. For every power is ours to use, every sensation ours to experience. Find pleasure in every moment. All others exist only to satisfy our curiosities.

I am thankful for Grandfather Nurgle, the Lord of Pestilence and Decay. For in the end, both sides shall be the same. Nurgle loves his children. Flesh is fleeting, rot is eternal and in death perhaps you will understand.

I am thankful for the Changer of Ways Tzeentch, the Lord of Sorcery and Master of Fate. For his will is chaos and all creatures are but fleeting thoughts in his vast mind. You are the puppet that dances to his tune.

I am thankful for the Father of Darkness, Hashut. (Because he gets even less attention than Malice and the The Great Horned Rat gets too much attention for being an oversized rodent)

7 years ago
i iz tankful for Gork, brutal and kunnin. he brings dakka on me foes and puts blood on me choppa. wen i paintz my truk red, he 'appy.

i iz tankful for Mork, kunnin an' brutal. he lets me be sneaky like and hit the humies over the hed when they ain't look. wen I build mek, Mork is 'appy.

i iz tankful for Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka, Gork an' Mork's proffit, 'cos he bring dakka to Armygoddon.

7 years ago

I'm thankful that didn't give me nightmares

7 years ago

7 years ago

I'm aware of that but being reminded of the chaos gods gives me chills

7 years ago

I am thankful for the five species of animals that gave their lives so that I could gorge myself on a giant platter of meat prepared by rednecks a little earlier today.

I felt a little fat and regretful but then I thought about how Steve would boil over with rage at that level of excess and so, I'm also thankful for that. Steve, your hatred seasoned every bite. :)