Non-threaded

Forums » Reading Corner » Read Thread

Dust off a seat and discuss a good book here...you do read, right?

I Need A New Manga

7 years ago

So I've been on a spree.

I've finished up Saturn Apartments, I'm all caught up on JoJo, I'm waiting for new Hunter x Hunter, I finished up my beloved Princess Knight for the millionth time, I don't think I can go through Oyasumi Punpun AGAIN right now and I'll be dead before I catch up on Hajime no Ippo. I'm look'n for a shiny new manga I can pour my heart and soul into. Mah heart and soul!

I just crawled out of the unexpectedly emotional pit that is Pluto, so I'm really feeling more of a "Swords and Capes, RAAAH" thing right now. I would love a suggestion! Please!

PS: If you see Not Simple by Natsume Ono on sale, buy it. I barely got over it.

I Need A New Manga

7 years ago

Fairy Tail, Death Note, One Piece, Battle Royal, Blue Exorcist, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, Noragami, Tokyo Ghoul... Each of these are both manga and anime.

http://kissmanga.com/MangaList
?237 pages of Manga titles with about 50 titles for each page. 11,850-ish total Manga titles. Free with ads on the edges if you want to use it, but nothing you have to see before reading the manga itself. 

There's also Kissanime.ru/AnimeList which has 138 pages of 50 anime titles per page, which totals to roughly around 6,900, but that's including duplicates with subs and dubs. Also free, with ads on the edges that you don't even have to glance at to get to the anime itself. 

They're both updated with the latest stuff as soon as possible. Dunno about the manga one, but the anime one is updated episode by episode as it comes out.

I Need A New Manga

7 years ago

Scott Pilgrim, Naruto, Rosario + Bampire

I Need A New Manga

7 years ago

I am currently reading Otogi Zoshi and am thoroughly enjoying it. That is my suggestion for you! 

Since the dawn of the English Language

7 years ago

Necromancer (nEEk-rum-Ayne-sheer)

1. (noun) A rightly good book whomst t'was authored by Endethmeisterre

Zounds! Necromancer be a rightly good booketh!

2. (noun) One whomst necromances verily indeedly

?I sayeth! Flamezfury doth necromance this threadeth with zest and zealeth, and shalt be flogged until morale doth improveth!?

3. (verb) To rightly do a thingeth in a waye that doth remind thee of the style or method of Necromancer. 'Tis not an actualle word, but a fictionalle interpretayssion to add notte a little dyeversitie to Ye Olde Dictionarie, for the intreste of yonguerre generrationnes. 

Forsooth! Flamezfury didst not rightly Necromancer that posteth.

Since the dawn of the English Language

7 years ago
By jove my good man, do you not see the stagnation around you?! Do you not see this Reading Corner of ours falling into decrepitude?! Why, I'd say we need all the posts we can get to bring the Reading Corner back to its former glory! People have been hard at work in recent times, but their blood, sweat and tears are simply not enough without necromancy! I will not permit the flogging of innocent necromancers, for their powers are needed in the Reading Corner's darkest hour!

I Need A New Manga

7 years ago
"Waiting for a new hunterxhunter".

Oh you poor, naive fool.