Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 8/19/2019: Yeah
This feature was completed 3/24/2021: CYSCE version of storygame search was integrated. Done.

Advanced Search Function

7 years ago

Is it possible that the storygame search function be updated in such way that it's more complex? More than just typing in keywords. I'm talking including other factors and things like searches based on ratings, genres, play lengths authors, and more. I think it would make the search function more useful. Also, I think it could use some touching up in general as it doesn't seem to show the rather unpopular games even if you type in the exact name.

Advanced Search Function

7 years ago
This kind of goes along with the search by tag request, but I agree the search feature defenently needs an upgrade (it times-out on me more often than not as-is).

Advanced Search Function

7 years ago

I'm in favor of this, would this replace the old search function or would there be a "basic" option and an "advance" option as well?

Advanced Search Function

7 years ago

I think we could do without "basic" as the ideal advanced one would merge a number of things together including what currently exists (which is pretty much just keywords).