Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

Perhaps created in my spite of not being ordered as an architect, I give you all something no one asked for, a new version of the map I created whenever long ago, with color and music and links to the forum and help & info! Map of Cystia!

I also have been tossing around the idea to co-host writing prompts (and as far as I know, there isn't any current ongoing ones?) as an reward artist. I'm in a sketchy mood and need to practice and art seems to get people to write! ...I just need someone to write the prompts! ^-^'

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

Neat map, though I would recommend adding the forums.

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

yes, I'll make the forum island someday!

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

Hey, you're back :).

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago
awh shucks I'm remembered. ( ^_^)/

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago
Please don't make your storygame have sound without the option to mute it.

It's a nice map though.

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

Thank you; fixed it

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

That is the absolute not-giving-a-fuck-ingest music I've ever heard. Where did you find it!? This is the kind of shit you find in the part of an Adventure Point-and-Click where something absolutely godawful is subtly happening in the background and nobody's doing shit.

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

I searched for 'island music' and found related Hawaiian music on Youtube. It's those videos that go on for hours.

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

Beautiful map! Map-making and charting is so fun. *is obsessed now* Look what you've done.

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

Nice map and good choice of music!

Logoff could be a tiny island far-off from the mainland (Logoff Islet) and Home could be a village situated somewhere (Home Hamlet), perhaps in the space under Top-rated River and right of Horror Way or on the island between the C and the Y. 

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

Awesome! There should be a duelers kingdom xD

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

I just now realized that the landmass spells "CYS" and the Island spells "Forum".

I'd like to see the prompts, and I'd be happy to help with prompt ideas.

But then I wouldn't get any of that sweet, sweet aaaaa-rt.

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

Bonus for helping?

However, we'd have to either murder @Seto or convince him to join us, since he has his ongoing prompts! ^-^

(Or wait until they're finished, but that's no fun.)

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago

I can do one of those two things.

CYS Map and other things

7 years ago
This seems like it would be really cool. Writing prompts are fun.