Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 1/18/2017: Yeah. And additionally, I want there to be Order specific pages that link all recent commendation activity for that order, and maybe some sort of leaderboard type thing.
This feature was completed 1/25/2017: Done

[Site] Add Link to Commendations

7 years ago
I realize that you can find your commendations by going to your profile and clicking the Commendations link (aka Sanctions). However, you can also view your points in the same manner.

In the "My Stuff" menu, there is also a link to your points. For consistency, I suggest a link to Commendations in the "My Stuff" menu.

At the same time, a short blurb explaining Commendations might be added to the Commendations page. This could just describe what you're looking at. Something along the lines of:

Commendations are a measure of a person's dedication to writing on the site. Administrators can give commendations for forum posts, storygames, comments, and articles. Users who accrue the most sanctions will earn special order-specific profile prefixes. These are updated nightly at the same time as the trophies.

Users who accrue the most sanctions on any given day will earn a special order-specific profile suffix and their username will display differently in the forums. Additionally, they will receive 20 EXP points. These are updated nightly at the same time as the trophies.

The order that has accrued the most sanctions will have bolded usernames in the forum. These are updated nightly at the same time as the trophies.

Each day, the first time you get a sanction, you will get 3 EXP points.