Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Well, Trump's up there as I type, making grand promises to throngs of people while Obama looks like someone just shit on his lap. It's finally official, America voted a corrupt businessman and reality star to the highest position they got with the Christian stereotype as a back-up. While it's certainly a delightful parody of the country, I feel like I should burn my passport or something. Or hey, maybe burn a flag while it's legal.Crowd seems pretty pumped for him at least, I kind of what them to start chanting "Heil Trump, America uber alles!"

Anyhow, how are you bastards enjoying inauguration day?  Oh yeah, and death to America and all that.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I'm enjoying this day very much. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'll assume that you're not a fan of President Donald J. Trump? Personally, I like him way more than Obama and Clinton, but I won't criticize or judge you so long as you respect my right to support our new President.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

No criticizing or judging? Ugh, how drole. Then main reason I made this thread was for a good bit of political debate. I'm further left than pretty much everyone your country had to offer and I hate the vast majority of Trumps policies and cabinet picks, as well as just him as a person and businessman so in one way I really, really despise everything about him, but on the other hand I also hate America, so this makes that easy and there's a state of ridiculousness.

Anyhow, I'm happy to respect your right to support whoever, up until I find a way to get a secure autocracy going in which cause your ass is going in a reeducation camp.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

lol

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Actually I thought Obama's wife looked way more pissed than Obama did.

Anyway, just another day for me. I played my gambit and now the country is in the hands of mad man.

Lol. yes

Inauguration Day

7 years ago
Sky didn't fall. World didn't stop spinning. The Vault-Tec salesman hasn't come knocking on my door. Doubt that'll change anytime soon.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Vault-Tec is for people who enjoy being anally probed

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I'd take my chances with nuclear hellfire rather than go in one of those vaults.

If I'm lucky, I'll get to become a ghoul.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Yeah, even FEV would be better than chancing it in one of those death traps

E: Except you lose your dick so that would kinda suck

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Alright alright, saucy out, let's get the nukes dropping so I can get in a Vault and have some fun.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

By the time Fallout arrives Ireland is already as bad as a nuclear wasteland, thanks to the Resource Wars absolutely wrecking the UK's shit. After the war, it's bad enough that Colin Moriarty and Cait's family were willing to cross hte ocean to get away from it. 

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I know Moriarty's an immigrant, but I don't think Cait was. Also, fuck you, you Canadian shit, surely as someone in Little America you'd understand how insulting it is to be thrown in with the shit stack next door. The Republic's not the UK.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Now that the paralell's been drawn, I can't help but look at Ireland as England's Canada now.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

As a less powerful but generally far superior country that didn't do something ridiculously stupid in 2016? I'll swing with it.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Stupid Ireland. Improving their employment rates by 10% like a bunch of chungusses...

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I wanted Pence. 

He would have brought more surprises.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I should be proud that the first of orange-kind was elected president but he's like that weird racist uncle that thinks China invented climate change. Oh wait, he actually does think that climate change was a hoax invented by China. I feel like I'm part of a satire of America.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I'm mentally prepared for whatever our orange overlord brings to this country.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I don't get why everyone is so worried about Trump's presidency. I mean, he can't do much if he doesn't have a majority in the Senate... Oh, wait. I mean, anything unconstitutional can be blocked by the Supreme Cou... Oh. Well, at least I can be save in the knowledge that someone like Trump could never be elected on this side of the Atlantic... Oh, crap. 

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Hey, it's not like another American Reality TV Star is running for office in Canada and using Trump's position of power as a selling point or anything like that...

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

To be fair, Trudeau still has some time left before his term's up, and it's not like the Canadian elections have much impact over here anyway. At least not like Grabby McGrabface. 

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

He's absolutely adorable. Trump is going to turn him into a cuck.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

im so gonna miss obama. he was everything trump isnt. he was everything a president should be.

i dont know if any of you remember or were aware but in february like last year obama visited the ISB (Islamic Society of Baltimore) which is a mosque thats like 20 mins from where i am and I actually go to it all the time. (https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2016/02/04/photos-president-obama-visits-mosque-baltimore) and it was hella crazy over here for a while. my friend actually got a photo of herself shaking the presidents hand.

anyway while there he told us Muslim people thus:

"I want to speak directly to the young people who may be listening. In our lives, we all have many identities. We are sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters. We’re classmates; Cub Scout troop members. We’re followers of our faith. We’re citizens of our country. And today, there are voices in this world, particularly over the Internet, who are constantly claiming that you have to choose between your identities -- as a Muslim, for example, or an American. Do not believe them. If you’re ever wondering whether you fit in here, let me say it as clearly as I can, as President of the United States: You fit in here -- right here. You’re right where you belong. You’re part of America, too. You’re not Muslim or American. You’re Muslim and American."

this is the president i need right now.

trump has never said anything like this to anyone, much less Muslim people. instead, hes told us hes going to ban us from the country because he sees us a threat. and then my conservate friends wonder 'golly gee what so bad about trump fazz". like are you fucking kidding me??

oh and fuck any trump supporter whose willing to set back decades of progress because you get to kek at all the 'butthurt' liberul tears. losing you're constitional religious rights and being labelled as a threat to america is not a joke you privileged motherfuckers.

im just not even sure what to think. a part of me is hoping trump wont actually do any of the shit he said he would (which might be the case considering hes failed to deliver on lock her up, drain the swamp, mexico paying for the wall) but i dont know (and this is also something very frustrating) because trump is so goddamn unpredictable.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I respect your opinion and your right to have one, please don't feel like I'm attacking your ideas. I'm not saying I endorse Trump or Hillary or anyone else, either, but Obama has absolutely miffed me to the point of no return. Because of his "Affordable Health Care" idea, my family's insurance went from awesome to outrageous. My mother couldn't afford to go to doctor for years because of this. After months of clutching her abdomen in pain every few hours with no idea why, my father had finally saved up enough of a financial safety net to catch her so that a single CT scan wouldn't put them in debt. As it turns out, what she had could have been prevented had she been able to see a doctor months earlier, but now it requires a risky surgery and medication. I watched her suffer from terrible pain and discomfort that I could do absolutely nothing to alleviate, and now she will suffer even more. That entire safety net and more will be ripped away from them, now. What makes it even better is how freely all this Obamacare money is given out. My neighbors, whose diets consist of painkillers, beer, and cigarettes, are getting prescription after prescription of free pills while their children's grades, weight, and overall health plummet. I'm sure it helps many people, but it deeply upsets me to see that no one checks up on how government assistance is being used or abused. Some people think my opposition to the idea of a government coddling its people from cradle to grave is from lack of empathy, but I assure you it comes from my own, personal experiences. And, yes, I'm saying this bitterly and ironically:

Thanks, Obama.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Well, fuck. I guess there's this thing called the "Nuclear Football" Exists. Trump can launch a nuke instantly, anywhere in the world. We're all fucked.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Yeah, because there's certainly no set of limits as to when the President can and can't attack. Maybe I should become President to get some of these insta-nuke rights you speak of.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Just saying what my Science Teacher said. It's probably just a lie to scare enemies, but it might exist.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Did Trump's Inauguration Speech remind anyone else of traditional Fascism? A rhetoric of 'it's us versus everyone else,' of Exceptionalism, of subverting freedoms for security.

Personally, I'm appalled by the notion that during a time of immense domestic and international tensions Americans would react in such a knee-jerk fashion and gravitate to an insular and selfish doctrine.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

There were two parts of the speech that stuck out to me:

1. When he was slamming the establishment and it's "All talk, no action" politicians. I don't see how wanting to actually get things done is a bad thing.
  2. When he said he'd put our interests first. Again, this isn't fascism - it's nationalism. He even said he fully understands nations that put themselves first. Is this not what a leader should do? Take care of his own people? He also said he wasn't trying to impose America's will on anyone else, but instead work to be an example. Again, this doesn't sound like Fascism to me (as far as rhetoric goes).

Inauguration Day

7 years ago
To quote Elon musk, "the president is the captain of a very large ship that has a tiny rudder". I am not overly worried about our new president or the direction he will take America. I've been alive for a few elections now, and remember two of them. I can already see the trend of how history rhymes just from being alive for a bit; people are either pissed or indifferent and it'll die down over time.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Praise be to our glorious golden-haired  God Emperor Trump! May he bring prosperity to his holy kingdom and its allies, and mercy be to those who stand against him. Let us rejoice and celebrate the ascension of the most holy, most just figure of our life time. A figure hand selected by God Himself to lead our great nation out of the darkness and into the holy light. Peace be to those to support our cause, may their lives be long lived and filled with good fortune. May the enemies of our great nation cower in fear as the holy wrath of America sends them back to the pits of Hell.

In Trump's name we say,

Amen.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Gotta say, I'm sort of disappointed in Woman's March. I wanted to see some really angry militant lesbians going on about the oppressive patriarchy, talking about burning it all down and wearing cock necklaces of rapists (all men) and how Trump was a daughter molesting racist.

Instead it's mostly just shitty music and generalized After School Special messages about inclusivity. They even got some male speakers and women are cheering these penis wielders.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Will this become the basis for your next masterpiece CYOA? LoveSICK: DC edition?

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I saw a few videos of protestors smashing windows. Is that good enough?

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

But seriously, enough jokes; here's how Bernie can still win.

Alternative Facts

7 years ago

You know, I think it's completely disgraceful that the fake news media are saying that only 250,000 people attended Trump's inauguration. The alternative facts show that the white floor coverings used to protect the grass of the mall was refracting the light from Venus, which rendered much of the crowd completely invisible.

Suggestions that the number in attendance was far lower than during past inaugurations is a complete lie! Rest assured, literally billions of people were there in person, all weeping tears of joy as they had the chance to see his excellency, President Trump, levitate before them.

Do not believe the dishonest media scum. They worship the devil and want to eat your children. ^_^

Alternative Facts

7 years ago

Silly Briar, everyone knows that refracting light is physics-talk, and physics have been invented by China to damage the US' business interests. What's next? Are you going to tell me that electroshocks can't actually make LGBT people straight?

However, I agree with you that there was indeed a huge turnout for the inauguration. Unfortunately, the fake news media, and their China-made low-resolution cameras, pretended that those huge patches of white were empty. While, in fact, the overwhelming majority of Trump's target audience showed up in their best, celebratory outfits. It's just unfortunate that you can't distinguish their individual white robes and pointy hats in such a huge crowd.  

Alternative Facts

7 years ago

Yeah, it is tricky to notice all of the Gandalf the White cosplayers that attended Trump's inauguration.

But whilst we're on the subjects of "Alternative Facts" and China, I should probably let you know that America is now at war with Eastasia and at peace with Eurasia... In fact America has always been at war with Eastasia. The war with Eurasia never existed. ^_^

Alternative Facts

7 years ago

*Takes a sip of Victory Gin to dull my mind, rendering me helpless to resist the fascist political machine that is Big Brother boost my morale*

Alternative Facts

7 years ago
What I find strange is how many news sites are leaving out the massive amount of protesters that literally blocked people from attending.

Talk about having an obvious agenda.

Alternative Facts

7 years ago

See, that's why all of Donald Trump's millions of supporters didn't show up for the inauguration! They couldn't get past the protesters. sad

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Since I'm in a state of depressed denial, I'm just going to hope that Trump turns out to be the reverse instance of the Hoover Principle. (Where the expectations had at the beginning of a term of office are more or less proportional to the amount of salt they get at the end of their term in office.) Since half of the people who voted for Trump hated him and just didn't want to have a president Hillary, expectations are very low and salt is high. So after 4 years, people will be fine and he'll hopefully do something that'll make him one of the most lauded presidents in history and we can get the fuck on with our lives.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Bill was up to his old tricks again. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEqyp5KKmhE

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

... Maybe he was staring at Donald in awe and admiration? frown

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Donald and Bill can bond over their desire to bang Ivanka. 

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Pretty sure Donald's already gone there.

photo dt_zps2g1zpyqz.jpg

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Well maybe Trump will make incest legal... Which might mean less hate comments for all of End's games. ^_^

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Lol, true.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

#Makingincestgreatagain

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

#Makingincestgreatagain

XD Same

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

#Makingincestgreatagain

Haha, let's do this.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I just gave Minnie Orange a lesson on the birds and the bees. #Makingincestgreatagain

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

RIP Innocence

#Makingincestgreatagain

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

How old is Minnie Orange?

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

13.......days old, that is.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Well, if he/she's only that old, then Minnie Orange probably isn't scarred.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I am

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

@realEndMaster

Rewatching Game of Thrones season 4. Some people said Jaime raped his sister near their son’s corpse. He was just expressing his grief in a loving way. Some people are so narrow minded that they don’t understand this obvious fact. Sad! #Makingincestgreatagain

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

... Wait, did I miss something? When did incest stop being great?

#Makingincestgreatagain

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

#Makingincestgreatagain

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

#AllOfYouAreSickDisgustingPeople

What?

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

#Yay

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

"Sis! Our son died and his corpse is over there! Let's have sex!"

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Same

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

To be fair. Cersei is a dickhead who really needed to learn how to stop loving that Jeoffrey cunt at some point in her life, and maybe having sex over his corpse was the thing that finally got the point across.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Very True.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

That whole scene was blown out of proportion anyway since the scene was originally a bit longer and it involved Cersei being totally into it which is exactly how it happened in the book.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I now need to read the book. I have yet to do that.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Same.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Also they were surrounded by nuns... But it's okay because GOT nuns have their tongues cut out... Presumably to stop them babbling about all the incest. ^_^

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Incest isn't a big deal as long as a child doesn't come from it.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Then you get Joffreys... Shit, I didn't think of that >.<

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I've never heard Donnie say "God" so much.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

News just in! Donald Trump has officially issued a ban on pre-shredded cheese as part of his efforts to make America grate again! ^_^

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Wait, seriously? That's my jam. I'm not able to spend long hours shredding my own cheese anymore! I have shit to do! Fuck Trump, I don't care who his VP and cabinet are, the man needs to be stopped!... Not that he knows anything about how the government works and isn't just blindly following the VP and cabinet around anyway...

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

And the Doomsday Clock just ticked 30 seconds closer to Midnight!

Not quite 2 minutes yet, but it probably won't be long. Enjoy the music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Me too.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago
Well, I stood there for 6 hours and walked through the crowd to see the parade for another 6 hours, so that shows how much I enjoyed it. I liked the speech, and well, the way I see it, Trump is our president whether people like it or not, so people just better get with the program and work to make things good with him.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Yes, obey! No dissent, no disagreement, no criticism or complaining! America Uber Alles! Heil Trump!

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Ich liebe Trump. Ich stütze Trump. Alle hail Trump!

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

There is a massive difference with accepting that Donald Trump is our President and 'getting with the program;' You're right completely when you say that he IS President and everyone has to accept that fact, but it is important that people never stop fighting from the other side, so to say, if for no other reason but to keep diversity in conversations and ideas. No society is healthy that completely rejects concepts not in line with their culture, that is stagnation and thusly an affront to the human nature to explore, expand, exploit, exterminate, and advance.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

You know, I'm not sure that was a bad lip reading. I think Donald Trump just walks around saying, "I'm important. You want to be me, don't you?"

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

It was beautiful XD

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Since this thread is still up, I feel it's worth mentioning on Friday in English class we had to analyze the inauguration speech. No word of a lie, a lot of people laughed at several different points, especially when he kept saying God. 

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Something funny about God, heathen?

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I think steve is an aethist

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Nah, Steve is a devout Catholic trying to repress his homosexual feelings because his Irish dadai would whip him with his razor strop if he came out of the closet. 

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Ohhh. Thanks for the clarification.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Atheist, and not really repressing any feelings since I'm openly a pretty big fan of big ol' dicks.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

But think about what your Irish dadai would say!

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Hey if we're going to talk about our daddies and sexuality, best we bring your dad's night-time visits into the discussion, brit.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Shit just got real

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

My Dad is dead. So I'm guessing he's partying it up with death.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Who the fuck are you and why are you bringing up your dead dad?

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I am nobody. Duh. Gosh dude, can't believe you didn't know that.

Daddy Thread

7 years ago

Wait, we're talking about dads now? I'll go next. Mine is in jail for drunk driving.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Ah yes. My father wishes to inform you that he can no longer visit your house on a daily basis as he is busy with work. He misses you dearly. 

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Smooth.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Seeing as A. I'm into that and B. That's the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?", that's weak.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

A. That's fine, I accept you for who you are and B. No, it's the equivalent of blocking and parrying your pathetic drunken thrust with my blade and running you through. I destroyed your implication that my dad molested me and instead made you the target of his drunken whims. Verily, I am a master in the art of kicking Catholic arse. 

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

OG Savage

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

You really didn't destroy the implication, if anything you made it more likely by acknowledging that he's gay and into the young ones. The fact that you pair your shitty insults with swears and posh words doesn't make you witty or intelligent, it makes you seem like a prick that's so narcisistic a mirror suits as his porn.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I did not acknowledge he was gay nor that he was into the young ones. He could be bisexual for all you know, you intolerant bastard! Considering that you're on a writing site typing up 50,000 word stories a month, I'd hardly call you "young".

I use civilized language, unlike you, you redheaded potato bandit! And yes, I do masturbate to myself on occasion, I find myself quite attractive.  

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Same

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

I'm young enough that it'd be weird if he was into me, and either way, he's a big fan of big old cocks. Or small cocks, more likely.

Oh great, you're one of the narcissistic wankers who hasn't done anything to earn that. Terrific.

Edit: With a Sped sidekick.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Didn't you just admit you were a fan of big cocks a few posts back? 

You don't have to earn anything to wank, fool. 

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Damn right I am, but we're not discussing me, we're discussing whether or not your dad molested you, to which his love of tiny cocks, your general shittiness and the things he's asked me to say under the sheets all point towards.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Well, let me resolve that burning question for you. No, he did not. He may enjoy a tiny cock or two on occasion, but that doesn't mean he likes every slim jim he comes across! Just because I like rocky road ice cream doesn't mean I like the foul green concoction that is pistachio!

Are you implying that I'm a shitty person?!

On a sidenote, What did he say to you exactly?

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Fuck mate, I don't know what to tell you because I can't remember if this is the kind of thing I let you repress or make you confront.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

What are you talking about? There's nothing to repress or confront! I'm a healthy Protestant man, nothing odd about that!

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Whatever helps you sleep through the night. Or sleep through the nights that he doesn't visit.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

#FacistAmerica

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Me too...

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

It was really funny the amount of times he mentioned it. It's like if every time I saw a girl I brought up how I wanted to fuck her. Closet homophobe, that.

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

Inauguration Day

7 years ago

This...this made my day.