Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Monster Killer: Randomly Walk Tri

7 years ago
A game I am making for the contest. It is the best game ever. You can customise your character and purchase gear before going out and hunting monster. You can loot monsters and sell them to shopkeepers at high prices. Best game ever. 10/10. Progress: 0/??

Monster Killer: Rand-SHIT!

7 years ago

I keep thinking this is going to say "Monster Killer: Randy Savage", clicking the link, and being sorely disappointed. Not that I'm not glad to see the mantle being carried on, but holy shit I was hoping for a game where Randy Savage hunts monsters.

Monster Killer: Randy Savage

7 years ago
I will just rename it to Randy Savage, thanks for the idea! Greatest Title ever. Play as Randy Savage and hunt big monsters. Sell their loot and earn monies wow! So cool! 11 out of 10 just for the title alone.

Monster Killer: Randy Savage

7 years ago
Time to Snap into a Slim-Jim! YeeAaaaaahhhHHH!

7 years ago

Quality shitpost.

7 years ago

Agreed. I mean I would know...

7 years ago
I might actually complete this one. Do note that Monster Killer Randy Svagae is not the actual title of the game. It is just the WIP name. If anuone of you are disappointed by this revelation then please go and kill yourself :)

7 years ago

WELL FINE MAYBE I WILL

7 years ago
This shit is harder than I though. Only two days left and over 150 pages to write... FML

7 years ago
I have decided to start a LIVE PROGRESS update! Get instant update on any development for the rest of two days!!!! Once in a lifetime opportunity to witness this historic event! Current Update Pages - 38 out of maybe 200 Days Left - 2

7 years ago
I cant do it!!!!!! Help me god!

7 years ago
Current Progress 39 pages out of 200.... What is ehis life, Am I even real?

7 years ago
Had to delete over 10 pages... You know what sucks? EVerythin!

7 years ago
I quit...

7 years ago
Update: 40 pages done.... Why is life so hard? TELL ME!!!!

7 years ago
I have zero motivation of finishing this game. I guess it is time to stop trying. Kill me someone.

7 years ago
Eternal Fail and Shame. Deleted the game.

7 years ago
And hereby I have decided to leave this site for 3 months because I am fucking burned out and my finals are approaching. I hope the contest goes well.

7 years ago
EDIT

7 years ago

So, like... we ban him now, yeah?

Edit: Also, why the fuck does he have a selfie from some random girl as his profiler?

7 years ago
I am totally a beautiful redhead with blue eyes. And I don't see why I should be banned.

7 years ago

You're male, indian and disgustingly bald. Also, just a stream of absolute shit posting before claiming to leave and still being here. Fuck, I wish I hadn't already murdered you for my Council stories.

7 years ago
Lol I am not actually bald

7 years ago
Drag me down that 'ell 'o shame...