Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 1/21/2017: Nah. I like the reading corner.

[FORUMS] Reading Corner Deletion?

7 years ago

Alright, I know you probably don't agree, but hardly anyone ever posts in the Reading Corner... I think it should be deleted, and the Parlor Room should be a place to discuss your favorite Books and Storygames, that way we still have the reading corner kind of, but not a forum nobody ever posts in.

7 years ago
seems active to me

7 years ago

Yes, since you just now posted there. It was the first one in 18 days.

7 years ago

I'm glad that we have a batch of passive-agressive shitposts from displaced  FGlings who want to bring down the site with them. 

7 years ago

I believe we need separation of books and storygames on this site. I believe we need a distinction between works of literature found on this website and works of literature found elsewhere. I also don't believe that deleting an entire forum for not being as active as other forums is justifiable. Forum Games was deleted because it was hindering productivity, it was hindering the creation of what we all came to this website for; storygames. Reading Corner is not doing anything like that. There will be more activity in the future when new members come in or old members discover new books, willing to share them with the community, simply be patient.