Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

Falcons losing the Superbowl to the Pats. Disgraceful. The Falcons should lose all rights as a team and anyone who played for the Falcons on that godawful finish should never be allowed to play again. 

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

All I can say is that was the best damn comeback i've ever seen.

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

I'm irritated that they blew that lead.

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

I'm not a big football fan. I mean, the only professional football game I watch every year is the Super Bowl. Despite this, this game was still a huge disappointment. 2015 was when the Patriots won to the Seahawks (go Hawks) so obviously that means the Patriots are evil beings that deserve to be crushed. How dare the Falcons lose to them!

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

Heh. I'll bet tons of people are still 'bowling' about it.

*Gets kicked out*

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

Lol.

I'm just gonna... shake that one off.

Bad Jokes forever

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago
I'll have you know I only drink coca-cola and other coke products. pepsi is for people who like sporks.

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

I sincerely apologize, Ford. I'll fix it, gimme a minute.

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

You know, the type of 'coke' referenced in this is rather unclear . . .

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

Pepsi is a thing of evil and rot. Coca Cola is a holy Sporkian beverage that you dare to profane with your disgusting unclean digestive tract. Thank goodness you've left Dr. Pepper untouched, though.

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

Ha ha, go Patriots! You don't have to like them, but you got to respect them.

because they'll stomp you

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

Greatest game of all time with the greatest comeback of all time from the greatest quarterback of all time. What more could you ask for?

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago
Cookie?

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

It's their fifth time taking the trophy home and it's certainly not going to be their last!

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

Oh shit, this isn't about auto-erotica asphyxiation. Misleading title, douche. Anyhow, American Football is just a cowardly, stupid version of Rugby. Watch a real man's game.

Worst choke job ever

7 years ago

You're not the only person who confused that.