Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago

Here are some of the prompts that i chose,and i will respond to everyone.

"Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a cloud?"

"You have been called by NASA to join the ISS,what do you do?"

"You are working in a science lab,and you have an accident with some of the chemicals.Suprisingly you get a super power,what is the super power that you receive,and why?

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago
"Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a cloud?"
Now I want to write a story about 2 guys who are just so damn high, man.
After any punctuation at the end of a sentence (., !, ?, etc., there is usually a space before another sentence starts. There should also be a space before a comma (,). "Suprisingly" is written as "surprisingly". The third prompt seems to be worded strangely, you might want to rethink it.

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago
Please leave prompts to Seto and Romulus.

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago
Yeah. The punctuation and grammar in the above prompts are disturbing.

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago

hey anyone can make prompts,its not just only a few people can.

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago

Very true. Fight for your freedom, stranger.

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago
It's not that you can't make prompts. If you're going to make prompts, make them intriguing.

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago

The issue isn't that you can't make alternate prompts that people can use, it's that the OP and actual prompts aren't as good as the ones in Seto's thread. If you want people to take your thread seriously, you have to put more effort into your prompts and OP so they can compete with Seto's thread. Nobody is going to participate in an objectively inferior product when a superior product is always present. Do something unique so your thread stands out, like video writing prompts or more than 3 prompts.

And above all else, fix your grammar and spelling mistakes. Here's a revised version of your sentence:

'Hey, anyone can make prompts, it's not that only a few people can.'

Always capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence, and put spaces after commas and punctuation marks.

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago
Also, @Gemini4Ever , if you do plan to make the OP better, change the name in the subject line else people will get confused between the two writing prompt threads. :/

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago

Writing prompts week #1

7 years ago

Image result for well memed my friend