Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Negative's CYStia Column - New Magazine

7 years ago

This is totally not a rip off of Will's Weekly Review. We can always have two Mags right!? I will probably publish weekly. These are the features I am planning:

Expected Features:

One Storygame Review, One Original Artwork (my drawing is not so good), One Episode of An Original Episodic Serial Story, One Special Article (could be anything), One Special by a member (if anyone wants to send).

I am planning to publish the first edition on 15.

7 years ago

Why not contribute to The Weekly Review instead?

7 years ago
Well, this is a way to beat procrastination and hence I need a strict schedule.

7 years ago
Can you please change the thread title to The CYStia Column - New Magazine, it sounds better!

7 years ago
Considering who we're talking about, making one single contribution to the already existing newsletter sounds like a much more manageable and practical goal to aim for, yes.

7 years ago
Negative, please don't. Just don't.

7 years ago
Aren't you happy?! Finally, I can do the job of mah LYF! WEEEEEE

7 years ago

So it's like the Weekly Review, but written by a bumbling incompetent?

7 years ago
Pretty much.

7 years ago

Did you not just say on your profile that you're taking a break from the site? Why are you still here? Uh, fine, do this, whatever.

7 years ago
Why do we need a thread about a newsletter you're planning to write? Just post it when it's done.

7 years ago

"We can always have two Mags right!?"

No. If someone creates a second newsletter, it causes a domino effect. Other members will be inspired to create their own, and then incompetent users end up shitting on the Lounge with their poor excuses for a "CYS newspaper." Then it's going to lead to a fuckton of derailing and deleted threads, as well as probably a lot of points being docked.

Just don't do it. And if you insist, do it right.

7 years ago
Eh, not like the site hasn't been in that state of newsletter overload before. The garbage ones never last, and in the meantime are fun to mock.

Steve has proven he could manage a rival newsletter, but other than him and Will I'm drawing a blank on anyone who would be capable of regularly putting together enough content to pull this off.

7 years ago

And as anyone worth my respect would say, a better newsletter, as it puts the morons in their place with insults.