Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

Has anyone here heard of Black Pigeon Speaks?

Not to push my opinion on anyone, but I personally think he's disgusting.
Not sure why I posted this, but I am interested in hearing what other people think of him.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

Never heard of him, but at first glance of his video list, he seems similar to Sargon of Akkad.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

Sargon's a more left-leaning guy who just hates SJWs and hypocrisy in general. Pigeon's a more right-leaning guy who seems kind of retarded.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

He's like the other right wing youtubers who've started popping up recently. Alex Jones, Steven Crowder, etc.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

Related Channels

-Rebel Media (Cancer)

-Sargon of Akkad (Fairly stupid sometimes, but can be alright)

-Stephen Molyneaux (Literal misogynist)

-BSIFHOIGDFGSD (Something weird)

-Stephen Crowder (Literally retarded)

-Numbers or some shit (I assume also weird).

Well, now I'm curious.

Edit: Oh look, AnarchyBall has done a video for him. Uh, Libertarianism is the worst form of cancer, this guy bitches about atheism being vacuous and he supports Trump. Fuck it, he's a wanker.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

I don't like him.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

You're only going to piss yourself off looking for assholes on the Internet

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

You're right. I just don't understand how anyone can accept the things he says as facts, I guess...

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

Probably hypnosis...

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

That's giving these people too much credit xD

They believed these things of their free will.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

So Will11 is helping with the hypnosis?

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

Alt-right dumbass.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

What did I just watch? I left a comment on his diversity video because I have nothing better to do with my life:

Imagine a world where we were all the same. Where would we be? Nowhere. Without the exchanging of different ideas, the world would be stuck in a Stone Age rut. If we all just sat in our own little countries and never talked to the outside world for fear of diversity, you wouldn't exist. The U.S. wouldn't exist, Canada wouldn't exist, who am I kidding, most of the countries in the world wouldn't exist. If people of different cultures didn't work together, all we'd have is war around the world because nobody would think to trade, they would simply go to war with their neighbors for recourses because god forbid they talk to someone from a different culture. If we didn't have diversity, there would be more mass genocide because it would probably be taught not to go to the dirty DIFFERENT people country, they're horrible, we might as well kill them all. The world isn't perfect but it's better than your idea. Just thought I'd point out a bit of irony, you dislike diversity, but unless you're 100% native, your family immigrated to Canada, increasing the diversity. If you truly don't believe in diversity, move to Europe, where (I assume) your heritage is from.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

Maybe it’s just me, but “Alt-right” is a shitty name for the new age Nazi movement. At least something like "The Aryan Brotherhood" sounds more impressive.

"Alt-right" sounds more like something you do to restart your computer when its fucking up, rather than securing a future for the white race.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago

Nazi is such a buzzword these days. We need a politically correct euphemism for New Age Nazis, so that we can market the movement to young'uns.

Black Pigeon Speaks?

7 years ago
Lol. I love that, computer jokes are funny, and "The Arian brotherhood." does sound better, and it's not just because the person I went to Prom with was Named "Arian." no joke!