Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

What else can I say?  I humbly surrender and present myself.  I am a new member to chooseyourstory.com and I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself, as someone of much greater stature than I had advised I do.  I must say, I am really impressed by the community here, and if it isn't too much, I would like to participate in such a lively group.

Are there any suggestions for me to get started?  Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

'Much greater stature,' you're kinda laying it on thick, mate wink

Welcome aboard, I look forward to reading your stories. 

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Thank you for your warm welcomes!  I hope I can live up to the expectations you all have for me!  Thank you all, you wonderful writing masters! laugh

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Welcome ^_^

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Thank you, Seto! Interesting name you have there! smiley

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS!

I recommend reading any of the stories in the featured sections, particularly Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write.

I recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section.

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

I give my thanks to you, Bannerlord!  You have been quite helpful in taking your precious time to write the advice I so eagerly needed.  Thank you! 

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago
Welcome to the site!

Based on that snippet you posted in the WW you've got a lot of potential, so good luck and hope to see more from you soon!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Thanks for your help, by the way.  And same with Stryker, since I forgot to mention it, up above.  And I only hope I will be good enough to compete with you all! 

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS! I hope you enjoy it here! My advice is to keep writing. If you keep trying your best, you'll always improve. Good luck and have fun!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Thank you for that advice, Orange!  You also have a very peculiar name.  Thank you for greeting me, once again.  I appreciate it!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago
You just got here and surrendered? What are you, French? :)

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Good god, Jenkins! It does indeed say surrender! Somehow my eyes never saw that the first time round.

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

The French, eh?  My secret has been revealed.  Now I must become who I truly... Time to become Mr. Mean Traveler. wink

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Welcome.

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

I am grateful for your kindness.

For some strange reason, I feel an urge to treat you with quite a lot of respect...

Thanks! 

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Welcome to Cystia, friend! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Welcome! I'm new here myself (only got on the website today) so I really have no business welcoming someone like you, but nevertheless.

I look forward to reading yourself, and hope that you'll be able to give me some advice too!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago
Welcome aboard~