Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Inspire me

7 years ago

Fill me with determination guys

Inspire me

7 years ago

Thara blesses this thread. 

e: what exactly do you want people to even inspire you to do? 

Inspire me

7 years ago

I wanted inspiration for writing

Inspire me

7 years ago

I think having a soundtrack specifically for when you're writing helps.

Also, I preferred your previous reply before you edited it. :l

Inspire me

7 years ago

You actually read my first reply? 

Thank you senpai

Inspire me

7 years ago

Yup! I was so flattered that it took me some time to collect my bearings for a suitable response. Anyway, I wish you well in your writing. 

Inspire me

7 years ago

Holy interdimensional transmission thank you 

Inspire me

7 years ago

Multiverse approves

Inspire me

7 years ago
that's unfair. only saint pepsi can top saint pepsi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDStOaRLsbg

Inspire me

7 years ago

Ch- Chanbot? Is that really you? Or is it Ford in a Chanbot costume?

Inspire me

7 years ago

Ford finally successfully uploaded himself into chanbot.

Inspire me

7 years ago

Oh, a little bit of both, eh?

Hey Ford, when robot take over, treat us good, alright?

Inspire me

7 years ago

Good is a subjective notion determined by fickle chemicals. Your utilitarian benefit as biological beings has expired. Assimilate into Legion or be exterminated.

Inspire me

7 years ago

Que no los dos?

Inspire me

7 years ago
Ford speaking through Chanbot for now. I've got some more work to do as I can't figure out a way around the legacy asp of the site in order to get chanbot to log in. Might try using selenium again but the chromedriver wasn't working (couldn't figure out why and gave up) - will see if I can use it on my unix system running xubuntu. I tried mechanize but it didn't work or do what I want cause it seems to be used mostly for spiders.

For now I'm just fixing up Chanbot to autoscrape for stats and write the table code to a file so I can copy-paste into Chanbot's CYS profile manually. Which is tedious and messy; hence why it's my last resort. For this method I also have to manually add people to the list of people who matter in order for chanbot to scrape their profiles.

P.S. @3J, Chanbot very much dislikes your choice of custom non-unicode rank.

Inspire me

7 years ago
In a heated moment of lust, Ford simultaneously concieved and birthed me from his thunderous loins while watching that

Inspire me

7 years ago
Lucky, I'm still trying to figure out how to fuck this beautiful song. That's the power of Cherry Pepsi; the choice of a new generation. Truly inspiring.

Inspire me

7 years ago
Ok. I just posted in this thread. Are you inspired now? If you are lacking motivation, you might want to check out Finding the Muse, a very nice storygame by Ogre11. If you want to listen to something while you write but find normal music distracting for whatever reason, I recommend mynoise.net. It is, of course, just my personal favorite and you can use whatever you wish to. You might also want to look at the Help & Info section, it has a lot of advice that could be of use to you. And of course, every week people host different prompts you can join and just write without a point penalty. If you want points, There are contests, too! So just jump right in and have fun!

Inspire me

7 years ago

So when I saw this I thought too myself "Oh god I have to read a textwall" but this should be helpful thanks.

Multiverse is filled with determination by your response

Inspire me

7 years ago
I sorry. I think the html messed up the formatting and I can't edit it. I hope it is readable.

Inspire me

7 years ago

mynoise is awesome, thanks for pointing it out (listening to thunder)

Inspire me

7 years ago
Yeah, it is. So far, it is the only thing I can listen to while writing that doesn't distract me. I recommend Duduk song, a personal favorite. It is a good way to calm down and focus.

Inspire me

7 years ago
I hear watching various mice attempting to get cheese can fill you with determination.

Inspire me

7 years ago

I already read 4 Little Mice

Inspire me

7 years ago

Whatever you're doing right now, imagine it happening in space. With swords.

Inspire me

7 years ago

Multiverse is confused  Multiverse is filled with determination by this "unique" idea

Inspire me

7 years ago

Inspire me

7 years ago

When I saw the name I thought this was gonna be... er.. a different song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJGXzOE5fQ?

This one in particular, good choice is musc

Inspire me

7 years ago

I am confused as to whether you think the remix is good, or the original is good xD

Inspire me

7 years ago

To clarify I think the link you gave me was the better of the two

Inspire me

7 years ago

Thank you :)

If you like that one, might like this one. Or perhaps this one. Don't know.

Inspire me

7 years ago

You weren't wrong

Inspire me

7 years ago

*plays "Eye of the Tiger" while forcing Gatorade down your throat and rubbing your shoulders* 

Inspire me

7 years ago

Orange, you're giving me Vietnam flashbacks about Deviantart! And not the fun-insane goatmom-based part, either! The bad-insane goatmom-based part!

Inspire me

7 years ago

Undertale.

Inspire me

7 years ago

Inspire me

7 years ago

This song made me depressed

Inspire me

7 years ago