Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

7 years ago

Hi, I'm Saika! Found this site recently and excited to make some storygames. -waves-

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS!

I recommend reading any of the stories in the featured sections, particularly Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write.

I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section.

7 years ago

Thanks! I looked through a few of the articles.

I did have a question though, do you know how I can indent paragraphs to make it a bit neater? You know, like in an actual book so that all the text isn't so blocky. Or is that a HTML issue? I thought I could use tab but it doesn't seem to work.

7 years ago
I'm not sure if it's possible to automatically indent, but someone like @Bradindvorak would be better suited to answering this question. I wouldn't recommend indenting paragraphs though, since they look better unindented on this website in my opinion.

7 years ago
Use HTML or CSS, it's quite simple.

Oh, and welcome to the site.

7 years ago

Hello, and welcome!

If you need any help, or just want to chat, feel free to PM me ^-^

7 years ago

Welcome to CYStia! It's great to have you here, and we hope you enjoy yourself and possibly make a storygame or two that will bring more quality to chooseyourstory. A good place for new members to start is the Help & Info Section, so that you can check out the always-helpful articles! I recommend avoiding the advanced editor, because it can be a bit confusing for new users. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the moderators and we'll be happy to assist you. ^~^

<a href="http://chooseyourstory.com/help/">Help & Info section</a>

7 years ago

@BradinDvorak Please explain why that's not making a link.

7 years ago

You have RTE on. Use "Source".

7 years ago

7 years ago

Welcome to CYStia!

7 years ago

Welcome, Saika. All the best for your writing, don't hesitate to use the Creative Corner and Writing Workshop where needed.

7 years ago
Welcome~

7 years ago

Welcome!

7 years ago

Hello! Welcome to CYStia, I hope you enjoy it here!