Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Let's honor fleeting masterpieces

7 years ago
You all know how it works. Every once in awhile, CYS gets a game that's just too beautiful for this world, and so the admins will gently carry it away into heaven.

The site has changed a lot and so this doesn't really happen as much as it used to, which is why it's all the more important to preserve what we can of these unique and precious snowflakes.

Use this thread as you wish to preserve full stories or snippets. But the offering I bring you today is Star Wars: A Outlanders Journey. It still exists on the main page, but I fear its time in this world will be short. A sad but necessary fate, for a story that put such a smile on my face.

Star Wars: A Outlanders Journey
a Fan Fiction by kingskills

This is an action adventure star wars game. It is based on any continuity and all the characters here are mine and Jmgskills only. You play as a former padawan who is trying to survive in a galaxy that is in war and you see that you are gone and you become a bounty hunter. The story starts out when you are on a mission

note: This is a sequl to padawan journey and it is 3 year later so some character, would look different I will bring back many old characters and you are try to fix the war so don't try to become you old self again. Also, after you finish the game, start at the beginning again and choose different options. This will help explain a few things that will appear later in the series.

Ratings and comments are always appreciated!!!

Have fun!!

The Outlander

You have been a bounty hunter for three years watching the war you started and think what did you do wrong. you have read your history books learning of Yoda, Darth Vader, Anakin, Luke, Rey, and many more legendary names and it's 2,000 year after their deaths. You are in a room, your room it's dirty and dirty things all over you think "why did this happen, to me". You think about you customer Faz the Hutt you get up a guard runs to your room knocking you say "come in guard" using the force to sense who it is guard speaks "sorry sir but you are needed on a mission, needs you sir". You say "ok but stop calling me sir, ok" The guard bow then leaves. you go into the mission room and get ready for the mission and go to your spaceship

Items:

Blaster - This is your weapon after you lost your lightsaber at the waterfall and you have defeated many jedi and sith with this weapon and it also has unlimited lasers in it so you use mostly anytime you want

Bounty Hunter Armor - This is your suit and you wear it on mission but you must be ready to defend yourself and use hand to hand combat but this armor and made out of the iron that Jedi can't cut though Mandalorian iron and can defend with this armor

Deadly Sight - This is a force power you learned in the time of pretending to be a sith and you use this to defeat many of your enemy but you must stare them in the eyes for it to work

The Mission
Go to Faz
Pretend to Sleep

I picked up the items for completeness sake but it's not actually necessary, the story just assumes you have them no matter what. All that clicking really tired me out though, so I'm going to take a nap.

Pretend to sleep

You pretend to sleep trying to avoid the mission

it doesn't take long for Faz to notice your starship hasn't left the spaceport and the guard find and bring you to Faz

Faz: "Why have done this mission yet Savage

You: "I was sleeping and I didn't kn-

The Guard Who Told You: "He did know I was speaking to him about it he is a liar

Faze: "Kill him"

You are stabbed in the heart

YOU HAVE DIED

(you want to live don't sleep if you have a mission)

End Game and Leave Comments

The Guard Who Told You is such a dick. His mom should have named him The Guard Who Tells On You amirite???

...but hmm, okay, no napping. Maybe I'll try something else. Like finding out what this mission is even about.

Go to Faz

You go to Faz

Faz the hutt: "I need you to go on a mission go and do it'. "Do you have a problem with that"

You: No my lord

What is the mission for
Go to The Mission

Faz: "You are my best bounty hunter and I need the best for this one". "I have to tell you that this package, is being sent to the sith Arjax the savage". "You must be ready for anything, now hurry for Arjax will be displeased if you don't bring it on time

You Bow your head and leave for you starship

The Mission

I guess we're delivering a package? I thought we were a bounty hunter, not an errand boy. But the game won't let us refuse or do anything else, so whatever...

The Mission

You put the ship on auto-pilot and turn on the Holonet and watch the new Arjax the savage then comes to the camera everyone there is silent. Arjax the savage speaks "we are winning the war, and we are crushing" in the background their is sith saying "yaaaahh we are the winners" . He then walks away from the camera and on the other side of the galaxy Pauk the traitor is speaking "Arjax is getting old, he is starting to become weakling ". The Holonet then is turned off by you. you speak "how can they let him, still in the order well they are dumb". Your co-pilot say over the speakers " Savage (that your nickname for killing so many force users), we are under CZZZZZZ!!! You leave chamber on the ship look for a escape pod knowing that the co-pilot is dead. The door then is broken with lightsabers red the sith are here!!!

Shoot at the sith
Run
Search for Co-Pilot

Unnamed co-pilot, nooooo! He was my only friend.

Maybe I can do CPR?

Search for Co-Pilot

You look into the rubble and see the co-pilots dead body you shoot the window in angry and Roar!!

You stand up and walk to the spot to where the lightsabers where cutting the door and get ready

The Mission

Oh that's right, I'm a bounty hunter, not a doctor. I don't know how to check a pulse, I can just shoot windows in angry and Roar!!

Wait, 'The Mission' option looks familiar...

The Mission

You put the ship on auto-pilot and turn on the Holonet and watch the new Arjax the savage then comes to the camera everyone there is silent. Arjax the savage speaks "we are winning the war, and we are crushing" in the background their is sith saying "yaaaahh we are the winners" . He then walks away from the camera and on the other side of the galaxy Pauk the traitor is speaking "Arjax is getting old, he is starting to become weakling ". The Holonet then is turned off by you. you speak "how can they let him, still in the order well they are dumb". Your co-pilot say over the speakers " Savage (that your nickname for killing so many force users), we are under CZZZZZZ!!! You leave chamber on the ship look for a escape pod knowing that the co-pilot is dead. The door then is broken with lightsabers red the sith are here!!!

Shoot at the sith
Run
Search for Co-Pilot

Those bastards, they killed him twice. :'(

Anyway, I'm not really sure what happened here? Sudden temporal anomaly skipping me backwards in time? I've seen that happen, but only in the Star of the Trek variety. Still, it's probably not safe to hang around.

Run

You try to run and get shoot in the back

YOU HAVE DIED

(you are a savage shoot them)

Oh.

Hmm...

Shoot at the sith

You shoot at the sith they easliy deflect all of the blasts

You are now a sitting duck but you remember that you suit's armor can not be damaged by lightsabers now you jump up and quickly disarm them of their lightsabers and you now are holding their lightsabers you could use your force abilities to defeat them but you think might counter that and defeat you so you think about battling them with their lightsaber and you see they have spares you know they must have been hired to do this.

Attack them with the lightsabers
Use Deadly Sight

Right, Deadly Sight was one of my inventory items. (Not actually needed in inventory.)

Well, it wouldn't be there if it's not meant to be used...

Use Deadly Sight You use it on the younger one and the older one strikes and you block but he trips you and stab you in the face marking you end

YOU HAVE DIED

(they have spare lightsabers don't try to use the force unless you use the force push)

Well crap.

But thank you for the advice on how to proceed, game. I wouldn't have known to go back and use the only other option available without it.

Attack them with the lightsabers

You jump into the air and attack they but pull out their spare lightsaber but one had blue and the other had green lightsaber and the older sith looks at your face the older sith speaks "Kreia it's him he is alive Kreia stop" . The younger sith's stops fighting you kick her on to a button and the the ship auto-pilot say "YOU WILL BE SUCKED OUT OF THE IF YOU DON'T, PRESS THE BUTTON" The sith takes of his mask Samdul but before you can talk you are sucked out of the ship

Freefall

ok

Freefall

You free-fall off the ship but Samdul starship is auto-piloted and saves you, Kreia, and Samdul and you see that are now in their ship and they use the force to you knock you out cold. Kreia: "you are the savage more like the weaklings". You open your eyes and in hatred you stare into her eyes and she steps back and you do the same thing to Samdul and you look for the escape pod and you find one.

Escape Pod

I kicked a girl onto a button and the ship promised I would be sucked. Then I woke up at her place but there's this guy Sam hanging around and things are just awkward now. Lot of staring. Guess I'll leave.

They don't seem to care that their prisoner is freely wandering around and locating an escape pod. But surely it can't be this easy?

Escape Pod

Samdul: "Wait don't leave" you ignore him and enter the escape pod

Kreia: "Don't leave" you stop for a moment and then close the pod door "we have to go after him master"

Samdul: "I agree but we need to catch him first

Then they turn on the Holonet

Pauk: "A invasion has begun prepare for battle" and then the camera goes black

To be continued...

"The prisoner is escaping! We need to stop him!"

"I agree, but first I want to catch up on my shows."

Anyway, that was fun. Definitely worth waiting on a sequel! Though if you're wondering where all the other parts of the series are, the really interesting thing here is that An Outlander's...sorry, A Outlanders Journey appears to be fanfic of someone else's fanfic. I'm not sure if permission was involved or if these kids know each other or what, but it's no less funny either way.

7 years ago

Not sure why you took so much time to do this for a story that's gonna get removed.

7 years ago
Reread the OP.

7 years ago

Humanity was a mistake

a froggy day

7 years ago

The First Page

you wake up in an space ship coming toward a hose you land and there are 5 frogs one green one dark bule one light bule and one yellow the green one says:hey comon out buddy im your new boss. so you come out and join them the first one you talk to is the green one whos name name ig kerroro the leader of the amrpit platoon .

hi im love

===========

hi im love

you see some thing in the coner you suddeny feel scared becuz that thing is a human you run away and sage say:

wait its just fuyuki but you still run you see a door and go in but you see a pink haired girl named natsumi and you frezz she turn arond and you

run

===========

run

run as fast as you can but she grabes you and say:relly a 6th frog sage is going to get in trobble fore this.

goodbye

===========

goodbye

fast forward a cuple hours and your back in your ship saying goodbyes and geting hugs so you press a big red buttin and fly back home.the end plz like or commit cuz this is my first one

a froggy day

7 years ago

Oh god that one...

a day as a you kai

7 years ago

The First Page

you wake up feeling strange like your dead you rubb your head butt that hand is not your its a yo-kais you jump and look in the mirrior you look like:

bule cat

a pink dog

==========

bule cat

you frezz in faer of yourslef some one opens the door and its comosan a withe dog you and he say:oh my swils your a yo-kai and you run to

the macdonnles

your mum

==========

a pink dog

a pink dog what im not a yo-kai im a human suudenly someone bust out thohg the door it a red cat yo-kai named jabonyan and you run away to

your mum

the macdonnles

==========

the macdonnles

you run to mac donles and some but you reallize i cant bee seen everyone will sream so you run to

your mum

==========

your mum

you run to your mom yelling help mom im a yo-kai!but she dose not haer you and komosan runs afther you and says opps i forgot to tell you that you cant be seen or herd but dont worry there alot of stuff to do as a yo-kai so what do you want to do first you say

eat ice cream

eat hot dogs

==========

eat ice cream

komosan say yes you and komosan eat ice cream togeter all day.

==========

eat hot dogs

you eat hot dog with jabonyan all day.

a day as a you kai

7 years ago

Please lord save me.

a day as a you kai

7 years ago
Just wait until I bust out Ramona Wilde, there ain't no god that's gonna save you then!

a day as a you kai

7 years ago
We...We don't mention Ramona Wilde here. No amount of holy water can save us then.

a day as a you kai

7 years ago

Well, you better get out your ropes and chairs then, because I got the ENTIRE thing on a Word document and I have the full intention of posting it for all of your cringing needs!

...Unless someone has the link to the original story...

a day as a you kai

7 years ago

I think @Seto does, but I'm not sure.

a day as a you kai

7 years ago

Really? Me neither. In my opinion, it was the best story on the site.

a day as a you kai

7 years ago
A whopping three people rated it 8/8!

a day as a you kai

7 years ago

Can you not tell when people are making jokes/ being sarcastic?

a day as a you kai

7 years ago

Mustachio was being equally facetious.

a day as a you kai

7 years ago

AKA the author rated it, saw it had low ratings, went offline and rated it 8/8 so it would look high quality.

a day as a you kai

7 years ago

No god to save you!? Not if I have anything to say about it! I, the holy lord and savior Camazotz, am always here for all your suicide-by-devourment needs! Come, Minnie my child, I shall protect you from the AIDS of modern society, in exchange for nothing but YOUR SWEET LIFEBLOOD!

ramona wilde

7 years ago

mom: WAKE UP GIRL

me: ugh what mom im trying to sleep

mom: its school! get dressed

me: ok

i walk to the closet and throw on a cute purple top and jeans. then i realize that these are just stuffs my mom bought me and id never fit in with the popular girls from school, so instead i throw on a purple and black hoodie and black jeans and go to the bathroom to put in a purple streak in my hair and wrap bandages around my wrists. this is who i am but my step mom just rstanddoesnt unde

walk down stairs and drink the orange juice. two toast pieces are on my plate and i eat them but leave the eggs and sausage since im vegan and dont believe in animals being hurt like thati.

mom: arent you eating your meat?

me: mom im vegan. you just dont get me i say as i walk out the door

mom: oh okay thats a blood type right?

i roll my eyes and grab my backpack and leave for school. i could run or take the bus

run

Ill take the bus, pleese. Thank you no thank you.

=================================================================

run

me ill take the stairs you joke running down the sidewalk all of the sudden you feel like your eflying and take off souring through the sky

'ahhhh' you say and you fall and forget it happened then you iwalk to school and see your best friend jimmy

me: hey jimmy

jimmy: hey ramona wilde. look uh he blushes and nervously holds his fingers i was wondering if you would like to go on a d d dat

i interrupt him. Me: hey look at what traceys doing

tracey starts beating a kid mercilessly with her bare hand and i dont know why so i approach her

tracey: Look, Afold, I'd just like to apologize for the way I've acted. I truly have been nothing more than a nuisance and wish for your fullest forgiveness. Afold gently smiled and carressed my cheeim sorry ramona i dont know what youre talking about

me: no need to apologize

tracey: just kidding

me: i throw a punch at tracey but she catches it because shes rich and knows karate and breaks my wrist because shes a black belt.

agh i say screaming and fall to the ground

tacey: look everyone i will kill ramona wilde once and for all and show you all she is weak and poor and gross she says as she pulls a knife against my throat

ramona

pickle

===============================================

Ill take the bus, please. Thank you no thank you.

i decide to take the bus instead since its much easier and quicker and wont get me hurt running and make me look more emo thenan i already am.

the bus driver opens the door and glares at me.

driver: ramona wilde. shouldnt you be with the poor kids?

me: can you please just let me on

driver: hmph. i guess so.

the driver spits on me as i walk in but im used to this kind of treatment. everyone hates me so i pull out a small razor and cut my wrist a little before putting the bandages back on.

popular girl: ramona wilde. shouldnt you be with the poor kids? (an sorry couldnt think of a better line than this)

me: tracey please i just want to sit in peace i say as i sit down on a seat with no one next to me and torn up coushions.

tracey: no

tracey kicks me in the nose and i bleed i spit up blood and fall to the ground and tracey keeps kicking me and i scream. her friends join in and punch and kick me and one pulls a knife and stabs me

driver: settle down back there

tracey: but its only ramona wilde

driver: oh okay kill her

tracey grabs the knife from her friends and puts it up against my neck. she grabs my hair and pulls my head up to stare at her and she flicks the blade out and presses it further

tracey: beg c#$t

me: no never you dont have the gu

tracey cuts me off by slitting me throat. i lay ther ebleeding and dying and everyone starts laughing. driver: ill drop her off at the football stadium so they can r@pe her if she survives. hell maybe theyll even rape her corpse haha

i cry as i lose consciousness. this is the end of ramona wilde

you have died. play again?

===============================================

pickle

she grabs my throat and cuts it. i fall to the gorund gurgling on blood and people laugh except for jimmy, but then the bus drive some and pee on me and in my mouth and its gross and i vomit but im too unconscious to so i pass out with pee on me and in my mouth

days later i wake up in the infirmiry

jimmy: hey youve been unconscious for hours

me: ththtangas

jimmy: dont try to talk she cut your vocal cords

you cry since youve always wanted to be a singer and now thats ruined

jimmy: ill take revenge on her i promise

me: okay lets do revenge meet at my house at 3PM

and os jimmy and i met at our house at 3 pm.

revenge against tracey

kill jimmy so ramona respects u

================================================================

ramona

'i am ramona wilde dBI1TCH' i shout and massive purple wings sprout from my back and made of fire shoot out.

tracey: what the heck what are you wilde

me: im d have been sinceramona wilde and have been since beginning of time! HYAH you say launching your twelve disk technique toward tracey but she jump to the side and counts her eight blade.

tracey: i know his teachings too. you arent the only shinitzu

me: what is that i didnt even know

tracey: what you mean you have all this power and you narent even trained

me: yes now prepare FOR RAMONA WILDE B1TCH

I fire my twelve disk technique but this time twelve hundred times larger and it completely obliterates tracey. she screams and my skirt flies into the air as i start to fly and shows my (dirty word for underwear) and jimmy (u know what)s in his pants and gets a nosebleed. I channel all the tewelve technique energy and form a stronger blade technique: nineteen blade.

tracey: its so beautiful. its my signature move and i would never... could never... create that...

me: IM ON THE WILDE SIDE NOW

the blast obliterates tracey and i land to my feet. panting. my energy is depleted and my wings vanish so i groan and my eyes flash green for a second but then turn back to normal.

jimmy: what... was that?

me: i... i dont know.

a mysterious man with one red eye comes from the shadows with a cane and smiles.

mysterious man: i might be able to elaborate... if you'd only be so willing as to accompany me...

TO BE CONTINUED

===================================================================

revenge against tracey

jimmy and you meet at home and you talk in the basement revealing tons and hordes and tons and tons of guns and knives some of which are weird and alien.

'this is my arsenal my dad left behind.'

jimmy: what

me: i know right.  sometimes i wonder if his mysterious disappearance and business trips has something to do with this but then i thin thats silly

jimmy: yeah haha he nervously tugs his collar

i grab a gun and try to strap it on  but the strap is too big and constricts me (you know what) so it makes them pop out more. (my chest)

jimmy: he blushes  when he looks at my bulging chest and starts to get a nosebleed but then turns away. ramona you know um youre kind of popping out ther

i blush and scream and slap jimmy for being a pervert. hes cute but not my type. me: jimmy im a lady! dont look at me like that

jimmy: sorry

me: its okay

all of the sudden tracey appears from the shadows with a katana. tracey: so its true, your dad really did implant the power in you

me: what are you talking about

tracey: you mean u dont know? so there really is no chance of convincing u to join me. *sighs* if you ar really that strong then u must be dealt with before u gret stronger and pose a risk to the ultimatium.

me: whats the ulti AH i scream as tracey slashes her katana at the same time as drawing it

'i am ramona wilde dBI1TCH' i shout and massive purple wings sprout from my back and made of fire shoot out.

tracey: what the heck what are you wilde

me: im d have been sinceramona wilde and have been since beginning of time! HYAH you say launching your twelve disk technique toward tracey but she jump to the side and counts her eight blade.

tracey: i know his teachings too. you arent the only shinitzu

me: what is that i didnt even know

tracey: what you mean you have all this power and you narent even trained

me: yes now prepare FOR RAMONA WILDE B1TCH

I fire my twelve disk technique but this time twelve hundred times larger and it completely obliterates tracey. she screams and my skirt flies into the air as i start to fly and shows my (dirty word for underwear) and jimmy (u know what)s in his pants and gets a nosebleed. I channel all the tewelve technique energy and form a stronger blade technique: nineteen blade.

tracey: its so beautiful. its my signature move and i would never... could never... create that...

me: IM ON THE WILDE SIDE NOW

the blast obliterates tracey and i land to my feet. panting. my energy is depleted and my wings vanish so i groan and my eyes flash green for a second but then turn back to normal.

jimmy: what... was that?

me: i... i dont know.

a mysterious man with one red eye comes from the shadows with a cane and smiles.

mysterious man: i might be able to elaborate... if you'd only be so willing as to accompany me...

TO BE CONTINUED

(part 2 coming soon depending on which choice u picked either tracey revenge or beat her in school ;) an love you all)

==================================================================

kill jimmy so ramona respects u

jimmy and you meet at home and you talk in the basement revealing tons and hordes and tons and tons of guns and knives some of which are weird and alien.

'this is my arsenal my dad left behind.'

jimmy: what

me: i know right.  sometimes i wonder if his mysterious disappearance and business trips has something to do with this but then i thin thats silly

jimmy: yeah haha he nervously tugs his collar

i grab a gun and try to strap it on  but the strap is too big and constricts me (you know what) so it makes them pop out more. (my chest)

jimmy: he blushes  when he looks at my bulging chest and starts to get a nosebleed but then turns away. ramona you know um youre kind of popping out ther

i blush and scream and slap jimmy for being a pervert. hes cute but not my type. me: jimmy im a lady! dont look at me like that

jimmy: sorry

me: its okay

i grab jimmy by the throat and pull it out my hand crackling with purple fire. jiommy: why

me: because tracey needs 2 respect me

tracey approaches from the shadows 'i always knew u had the hidden power  ramona. ramona wilde. he trained you didnt he?'

me: what training?

tracey: what? u  dont know? so u have all this power and your not even trained? im sorry  ramona but i must kill you then as you are too much of a risk

tracey pulls out a katana and hacks me in two. i fall to the ground bleeding and dying

7 years ago

Oh hey! These are all storygames I've written reviews for. Other than the Star Wars one ^_^

7 years ago

I'm still sad that the ramona wilde review got deleted. That was pure gold that did not deserve to be cast away to the banished realm.

7 years ago

I could always repost it here.

After all, I keep all of them in Google Docs xD

7 years ago

DO IT, DO IT PLEASE *Throws cake*

7 years ago

Thing is, if it was deleted before; the mods did not believe my review was appropriate. Therefore, if I post it again, it may be deleted again.

7 years ago

I don't remember any of this.

7 years ago

It was a while back, and I made a few reviews of hilariously stupid stories. 

7 years ago
I remember the thread, you were going to do a whole series of sarcastic reviews or something right?

Maybe people were being stupid and got it nuked.

Go ahead and post it here though, End-sama will protect you. And as long as the Fork thread exists in the Lounge, most others should be safe.

7 years ago

I actually did review Froggy Day (like you suggested) and the You-kai one, but didn't get too far into it. Froggy Day was much too short for a full review, and when I was working on the You-kai one, I was informed my thread was delete don't so I just stopped xD

Anyways, I'll go dig the review up. It's somewhere in there...

7 years ago

I always thought it was because people were commenting and rating a storygame that hadn't been published yet and was technically still a WIP, so the thread was deleted in an effort to stop that practice. You should still be safe to post the review though, since there's no way to actually play or finish the game now.

7 years ago

Hmm...perhaps. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it. I found part of it that I had saved in my inbox...but it's not the full review...*sigh* 

I know I made the review on 12/20 so I've been looking through all my messages on that date to see if I have it stored anywhere...but unfortunately, no.

7 years ago

Can't you write another? :(

7 years ago

Well, I could; but let's be honest here. After reading that story once...would you be eager to slog through it again? XD

7 years ago

Probably would belong more in the interesting comments thread anyway.

7 years ago

I found it!!! I had it saved in my notes :D :D :D  @Seto  are you proud of me???

Well, anyways, here's a very sarcastic review of "Edgier Than Thou", also known as ramona wilde. A gem that has been seen by very few members of CYS, but once seen...can probably never be forgotten without the help of several cans of bleach and one lighter. 

"mom: WAKE UP GIRL 

me: ugh what mom im trying to sleep 

mom: its school! get dressed 

me: ok" 

Well, from that, I can tell I'll be having a lot of fun with this story...I mean, there aren't even any quotation marks and it's written like a script. Oh, yes, and the lack of capitalization. Not to mention, what sort of fucking conversation would ever be like that? 
It's worst than most of the fanmade WC dialogue, and that's quite an impressive feat. 

"i walk to the closet and throw on a cute purple top and jeans. then i realize that these are just stuffs my mom bought me and id never fit in with the popular girls from school, so instead i throw on a purple and black hoodie and black jeans and go to the bathroom to put in a purple streak in my hair and wrap bandages around my wrists. this is who i am but my step mom just rstanddoesnt unde" 

Not even lying. That's actually part of the story. The writer also apparently had a stroke at the end of their paragraph. 
Anyways, really? The popular girls are the satanic, goth, "I cut myself to feel" chicks? 
Also, "step mom doesn't understand me" cliche. 

"me: mom im vegan. you just dont get me i say as i walk out the door" 

I'm assuming the character is saying all of that. Wow. That is awkward as hell. They actually said "i say as i walk out the door". Can't you just walk out the door instead of announcing you will? :D 

"mom: oh okay thats a blood type right?" 

Very clueless parents cliche. 

"Thank you no thank you." 

No, no I mean it guys. Thank you. 

"i decide to take the bus instead since its much easier and quicker and wont get me hurt running and make me look more emo thenan i already am." 

Er...wasn't the reason you wrapped bandages around your arms and stuff to make you look emo? What's the problem with looking even more emo than you already are? 

That's all I found in my notes.

7 years ago

I am very, very proud of you ^_^

7 years ago

:D

7 years ago
Just leaving here for what will eventually be historical relevance: Star Wars: Revenge of the SKILLS

7 years ago

Someday...I will show this to my grandkids.

7 years ago
Okay I had a change of heart and edited this because public mockery must be reserved for those who click the publish button only.

Let's just say I had a bad dream where I read about magical wolf furries in high school and now I immensely regret whatever sins I'm being punished for.

7 years ago

Don't forget the part about their magical hart...or something.

1st Year At Hogwarts

7 years ago

Prologue

You're Harry Potter and it's your first year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Your first task is to find the right group of friends but don't pick the wrong group of friends or you're going back to live under the stairs. Good Luck! PS my first game so plz don't hate.

• CONTINUE
  • End Game and Leave Comments

======

*Continue

The Train

You walk into the train you find both compartments in use 1 of 3 boys 1 with blond slick hair, the other 2 dark brown and black hair. They look like they are in a deep conversation. Should you walk in and ask if you can sit with them, or should you look into the other compartment?

• Ask to sit with them
  • Look into other compartment

======

*Ask to sit with them

SORRY!

Sorry you chose the wrong thing and Malfoy and his goons got you expelled from Hogwarts. You now live under the stairs and have been fully cut off from the wizarding world and now Voldemort has come to kill you. You Died!

• Previous Page
  • Reset Game

======

*Look into other compartment

Best Friends

You see a red-headed boy and a brown haired girl who invite you in. They ask you what your name is so you say Harry Potter. They gasp. You ask why and they say you are a legend. They also say you survived the most powerful evil wizard who used the most powerful killing curse.(Avada Kedavera). Then while you are listening the trolley comes by and asks if you want something they both say no. Should you take out your money or just say no like them?

• Buy stuff from the trolley
  • Keep listening to story
  • Save Game

======

*Buy stuff from the trolley

The Trolley

You take out your Galleons and tell the trolley witch that you would like to buy Chocolate Frogs, Fizzing Whizzbees, and Berty Botts Every Flavor Beans. Then you find out that you have arrived at Hogwarts.

• Hogwarts

========

*Hogwarts

Hogwarts

You walk into the corridor following a big person who may be a giant. You find yourself standing on stage next to a close to 100 year old man who stands up and calls your name. When he does so there is great gasping and murmurs. There is a very old hat that reads your thoughts and screams "GRYFFINDOR" There  is great applause from 1 table and so you go sit with them. Then the feast come and you stuff yourself to wear you think you gained at least 6 pounds. Then you go to GRYFFINDOR tower. Where you learn there is a a password you find out it is "Gillyweeds and Fartsnouts".

• Gryffindor Tower

=======

*Gryffindor Tower

Gryffindor

When you enter the Common Room you find a bed and decorate it to where you are comfortable. Later you then play Exploding Snap with your friends, After some fun rounds you play a round of Wizard Chess. You had so much fun you forgot about classes the next day during classic broom flying only for first years, the professor has to go to the Hospital to assist a student who broke his nose. After many minutes of waiting a tall and mean looking Slytherin boy and his goons grab a belonging of the poor boy who broke his nose and threw it should you grab the belonging or should you stay out of the way?

• Stay away
  • Go retrieve the item

======

*Stay away

SORRY!

Sorry you chose the wrong thing and Malfoy and his goons got you expelled from Hogwarts. You now live under the stairs and have been fully cut off from the wizarding world and now Voldemort has come to kill you. You Died!

• Previous Page
  • Reset Game

======

*Go retrieve the item

Quidditch

You make the Quidditch team and its your 1st game you spot the Snitch should you go for it before you lose it or no?

• Don't go for it
  • Reset Game

======

*Don’t go for it

HIT!

You get hit by a bludger and have to go to the hospital wing for 3 weeks. But you still win the Quidditch match. The end for now...

=======

*Keep listening to story

The Story

You kindly tell the trolley witch no and after she moves on to the next compartment you ask them what else happened and they tell you that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named heard a prophecy that said he would try to kill Harry and Harry would survive to where he grew older and had deep vengeance to kill him and would finally be a normal wizard. But it is not over until he fulfills the prophecy. After all you hear you see that you have arrived at Hogwarts.

• Save Game
  • Continue

=======

*Continue

Hogwarts

You walk into the corridor following a big person who may be a giant. You find yourself standing on stage next to a close to 100 year old man who stands up and calls your name. When he does so there is great gasping and murmurs. There is a very old hat that reads your thoughts and screams "GRYFFINDOR" There  is great applause from 1 table and so you go sit with them. Then the feast come and you stuff yourself to wear you think you gained at least 6 pounds. Then you go to GRYFFINDOR tower. Where you learn there is a a password you find out it is "Gillyweeds and Fartsnouts".

• Gryffindor Tower

=======

*Gryffindor Tower

Gryffindor

When you enter the Common Room you find a bed and decorate it to where you are comfortable. Later you then play Exploding Snap with your friends, After some fun rounds you play a round of Wizard Chess. You had so much fun you forgot about classes the next day during classic broom flying only for first years, the professor has to go to the Hospital to assist a student who broke his nose. After many minutes of waiting a tall and mean looking Slytherin boy and his goons grab a belonging of the poor boy who broke his nose and threw it should you grab the belonging or should you stay out of the way?

• Stay away
  • Go retrieve the item

=========

*Stay away

SORRY!

• Previous Page
  • Reset Game

=======

*Go retrieve the item

Quidditch

You make the Quidditch team and its your 1st game you spot the Snitch should you go for it before you lose it or no?

• Don't go for it
  • Reset Game

======

*Don’t go for it

HIT!

You get hit by a bludger and have to go to the hospital wing for 3 weeks. But you still win the Quidditch match. The end for now...

1st Year At Hogwarts

7 years ago
She's been PMing people for help and trying to improve, at least. That's more than most of them do.

6 years ago
I'll post a transcript once it gets removed, but for now I really have to encourage everyone to read The Missing Kid in its natural environment.

And I mean, really read it. Don't let the punctuation and grammar deter you. There's pure gold in there.

6 years ago

You didn't necro your own post, did you?... for shame. ;_;

6 years ago
It is really painful to attempt to read. I mean I have trouble getting through the damn first sentence.

6 years ago

I just unpublished this thing three times now and already sent a PM to the author which she actually acknowledged the second time I unpublished it.

I see this published again, it's getting deleted and her points docked. So I guess you better slog through it soon.

6 years ago
I'm at work, will some kind soul please, please make a copy of that bear game before it's too late?

6 years ago

DIE OR LIVE BEAR SURVIVLE PRT 1

a Modern Adventure by WWIIBO3

IDK

PART 1

Your driving down the highway when someone cuts you off and you end up in a bush your driving and you see a river,  there is a big black bear your suprised to see one down in Germany, you were going to go hunting and do you shoot it or leave it peacefully

• Shoot it
  • Leave it peacefully

I chose "leave it peacefully" in an attempt to kill myself. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Leave it peacefully

You leave it peacefully but bears are idiots and they don't leave you alone. Do you get in your car or Shoot the bear.

• Get in bmw
  • Shoot it

Shoot it

You shoot it with your rifle BOOM! The mofo doesn't die but you die lol.

THE END 

Well that worked! I can leave now, right? No? I have to show it off more? shit..

Get in bmw

You get in your BMW and drive onto the highway the black bear is chasing you so you speed up

• Speed up

Well that's no choice!

Speed up

You speed up and you end up in a safe house you see some of your mates.

• Explore

Still no choice, I guess.

Explore

you explore and find a weapons cabinet with guns knives and a hunting bow.

• pick up bow
  • pick up knife
  • pick up guns

It doesn't really matter what you choose, really.

Hunt bear

Wait for part two...

Oh boy, I can't wait!

6 years ago

I also cannot wait for part two! 

6 years ago
Thank you Seto, you're my hero. I looked earlier and it had vanished from the profile and I died a little inside, but I guess it was just taken out of sneak peek when unpublished. Now it's back, and all of Cystia rejoices!

I've never really read a modern story set in Germany, I feel so educated and culturally enriched. I'm looking forward to part two to see what other forms of dangerous wildlife the Germans routinely battle with guns.

6 years ago

Maybe that bear was just trying to let you know you dropped your wallet, but turned out he walked into the wrong neighborhood.  

6 years ago

The only thing that got sucked was my brain cells, and then after this storee made me looz ma brein sells I hit the widnow in angery!!!!!!