Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I just feel like sharing my experience. I just received a huge box of chocolates from my relatives, and I feel really excited to try it all. I think I'm getting high just thinking about it. ^-^

Other than Valentine's Day, have you guys ever been gifted chocolates? :D

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

No. I am unloved and unwanted.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Wanna piece? *offers piece from box*

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

No. A box of chocolates should only be given to someone you love. Not even one piece should be shared with an unloved person. Let me cry myself to sleep alone.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

But I love you doe

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Impossible. Hardly anyone does.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

*gives you piece of chocolate anyway*

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I'm not eating it.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Accept sustenance, you maudlin fopdoodle.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Absolutely not. I don't want your charity.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

You absolute tallyhwacker! You can't just waltz in here complaining about not getting gifts and then get all edgy with us because someone tried to give you a gift!

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I wasn't complaining about it, but okay.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
thought this would be a thread about life but it's actually a legit thread about actual boxes of chocolate.

Disappointed.

Nobody gifts me anything because I tell them not to gift me anything so no, it's great :D

I did get a box of chocolates for my first valentine and god what a mess that was...it's a long story but that valentine's day was the end of that relationship :L Now I don't get anyone anything including boxes of chocolate for any reason. It's great because people stop expecting stuff after a year or two and then you're not even obligated to get them anything for any occasion :D

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I know someone whose girlfriend broke up with him because he didn't get her anything. That's a dangerous situation.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
my girlfriend is rich and doesn't expect anything from me so I'm good there

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

It's hard to get things for people when I can hardly get anything for myself, so there's that. I always try to get my girlfriend something anyway though.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Rich and without expectations? Teach me master.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
all you need is luck and a nice voice; apparently.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Got that luck (except in this site), and that voice (but you've never heard me), now to get lucky!

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
Life sucks and people are complete meanies and blahblahblah I have so much work to do like literally I have a class where it's basically self teach and the teacher does nothing in class and gives you a bunch of work and another class where the information and what he asks you are so vague it's so dumb and then I'm not even far enough into my writing and stuff like my storygames are not even close to done but I'm losing inspiration and I think that a lot of chocolate will help because its good for the heart and soul and blhablhblah.
@Ford happy?

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
I was until I was tagged

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
xD

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

People know by now that I'm not really big on chocolate. But I was gifted a pizza for no particular reason

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Damn. I wish someone loved me that much. I love pizza...

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

My Mama always told me life is like a box of chocolates. In the end only the nutty ones are left. ^_^

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

That's...actually pretty relatable.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
xD We'll see about that. (Though you'll probably be right.)

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I've got more!

My Mama always told me life is like a box of chocolates... Darth Vader was tempted by the dark side.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
xD The dark side is so GOOD though. ;-;

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Ooh, let me try.

My mama always told me life is like a box of chocolates...sure are a lot of brown ones in there. 

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I'm so done right now.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
More! More! I want more boxes of chocolate! ^-^

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I have no way of getting you one...sorry.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

My Mama always told me life is like a box of chocolates... You don't have one. ^_^

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Damn, no need to remind me.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
I think I'm the only one here that has a box. :/

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
nah I got a box it just doesn't have chocolate in it.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
What does it have in it, Ford-sama? o-o

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Probably dildos. (Since it's Ford)

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
anything can be a dildo so as long as their is something in the box it could be a dildo with the right attitude and a good thrust of the hips.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
a dick

some tools, an unused transaction register, a white rag, a 6" caliper, some industrial strength cancerous glue, a pair of in-ear headphones, and a wireless mouse.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Who's? O.O What did you do this time?

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
my dad's. but naomi won't reply so I can't finish part 2 of my story to explain

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Naomi14 is inactive, this is my account now. Explain, because that really pissed me off.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
lel

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

What was Part1?

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Let's not talk about it.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Please? *offers box of pizza*

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Ask Ford. He shared it with everyone else on the site anyway.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Dammit I always miss out on these things. :(

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
it's okay. There's always next time and they'll always be saved on the discord server. even new ones are saved. Just recently minnieking told some kid to be my friend and PM me so of course that ended great :^)

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

BTW, speaking about Discord, how does that work? Do you talk among each other or chat? I really could use a hand. Do I need a headset?

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

The last time I used Discord voice chat was with people I've never met in person (but played League with) and somehow ended up with a convo about a party, getting drunk, and scantily clad girls. Otherwise, I just use the messaging function.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
chat. but sometimes there's voice bants.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

The point is that I've never received one and most likely never will.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

My Mama always told me life is like a box of chocolate... It doesn't last long for fatties! ^_^

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
xDDDD

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

You know, now I think about it, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get," doesn't make any sense! Didn't anyone tell Forest Gump's mother that it says what all the chocolates are on the back? cheeky

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
;-; The box's back doesn't have anything on it. Now I will never know! T-T

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Big sister is only gifted apples and never asks for anything more in return.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
What about chocolate-covered apples?

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

That's also fine, so is caramel-covered apples.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I bought one as a Valentine's Day present, once. Those things are fucking disgusting. There's like a 1/3 chance you're eating toothpaste

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

They are. Even the chocolate my school sells is better.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I'm responsible for like a 1/3 of the replies to this. Oops.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Meh. xD

So... Chocolate?

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I like chocolate.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
Can I have one?

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

You can all have one. :)

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
Yay! I love chocolate. Which kind?

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I have a lot of different kinds. I dunno the names of the finely crafted ones.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
That's fine. Just no dark chocolate.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

you do do you?

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago
Yeah.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I can't believe I just read through all this utter shit.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I can't believe I started it. xD

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

No one's ever bought me chocolate....ahah..love's not for everyone......but in all reality, it's cause they are so freaking expensive, for a decent box of chocolates you could buy like four pizza's!! well where I am anyway. I'm sure in America you can buy like two kilo's of chocolate for bloody 20 cents.....life is funny that way (sorry, i always say that.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

:3 *offers choco*

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

*Takes it* thanks friend :)

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I got a whole box of Ferrero Rocher's for Christmas once. Like the whoel 48 CT ones.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

:0 *mouth waters* I never finish those whole boxes because everyone else steals it from me. T-T
Wheeeee my name's bolded and red; I feel so happy.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Just hide them xD
Hooray! Congrats, Crescent!

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I already tried that last time. If I hide them, they'll say I'm selfish and bad. xD It's chocolate though. ;-;
:D

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

My family are all lazy buggers that just give each other chocolate during the holiday season, and then we all break out in awful rashes because we're allergic to chocolate! It's very fun during the holiday season!

Nobody loves me so I don't get chocolates otherwise.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Want some wuv? *offers chocolate*

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Sure *Devours chocolate*, Thank you!

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I'm currently in the hospital again. (Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit, aka West 5, aka a "locked psych ward")

Someone brought me chocolate. I was trying to figure out who, because my short-term memory is shot. I had it pegged as my new "cuddle-friend" (we're not "official" but I think 4 "dates" makes us something, esp. when three were in the hospital. But when I raised the Case of the Mysterious Chocolate to her, she denied it. Laughing a little, at least. XD)

After much thought, I've come to the conclusion it was my parents, when they brought me my clothes etc. A bit disappointing that it wasn't secretly a courting-gift, but the chocolate is just as delicious. ^_~

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Aww. :3 That's sweet. :D It may not be a courting gift, but it still shows love. ^-^

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Yes. And it is was still delicious. ^_^

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I've had these chocolates have a bit of alcohol in them. XD They actually tasted decent and gave me that "buzz" feeling. I ate two. And damn. I wanted more. T-T They were good and bad. :<

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

I'm not that big on alcohol.

Box of Chocolate

7 years ago

Same. I just felt that I could succumb to it easily or something. ;-;