Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 3/17/2017: If people are trolling you tell a mod.

Make private forums.

7 years ago

Make private forums because it's annoying when a troll makes fun of you

Make private forums.

7 years ago
IDK, you seem pretty mockable, and also like a troll yourself.

Oh, and...private how? Are you suggesting some sort of system in which only registered users can post? That would certainly be new and innovative.

Make private forums.

7 years ago

He means that it would be made so you could only access a private forum if you had a certain code or the person who made the forum gave you permission or something. (Mods would be allowed into all, of course.)

Make private forums.

7 years ago
I'm strongly against this idea (ignoring the dubious argument put forward by the OP). Remember, this isn't a large site that has so many parallel discussions going on that filtering/segregation is required. Private rooms would only splinter the existing userbase, and that would affect everyone negatively. Frankly it's not as if you don't have other sites where you can't have separate discussions if you really want them.

Make private forums.

7 years ago

Honestly, other than his intro thread, every shitpost that Bingbing has made has gotten deleted either by me or someone else.

Seems like the more practical thing to do is to ban Bingbing.

Make private forums.

7 years ago

I'd say the only sane thing to do is give him his own private forum, where nobody else can post, and exclude him from the main ones.