Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello!

7 years ago

Well, hello! I'm new here, sort of. I've been on it for a while, just didn't have time to introduce myself. I honestly do not speak English, I speak many languages actually. French is my original language actually, but please, don't try and speak French to me. It's embarrassing, to have you try. I am trying these games, to hopefully gain idea's for books. Though i'm not officially a writer, i'm just working on my English. Though I am available on certain times, cause I am no longer, 'free'. Don't ask why, please! But well, you can talk to me at any time, and I'll try and reply back as soon as possible!!!!

Hello!

7 years ago
Good luck~

Hello!

7 years ago

Thanks I will!~

Hello!

7 years ago

Bonjour and welcome to the valorous kingdom of CYS!

I recommend reading Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write. In addition, here’s a story that is a good example of what not to do. Moral of the story: listen to constructive criticism.

I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section, two in particular being a helpful list made by StrykerL and an excellent article on proper forum posting, if you haven’t seen it yet that is. One resource in particular worth mentioning is a very good resource for designing a storygame.

Among the things you're more than welcome to participate in:

writing prompts

a contest

a collaborative story setting

poetry prompts.

I wish you luck in any creative writing endeavors you embark on! There's also a ton of good content on this website, so I hope you find the time to read any of the featured storygames.

And remember: above all else, live your life off the wall!

...Oh, there’s also this.

Thanks!

7 years ago

Thanks! I will definitely take a loot at these, when I can I am very limited on time.

Hello!

7 years ago
Can I use Google translate to get the absolutely perfect French to speak at you? :)

See how perfect it works?
Puis-je utiliser le traducteur de Google pour obtenir le français absolument parfait pour vous parler

:)

Good luck, and I do hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello!

7 years ago

Veux-tu une baguette ou du café? 

Hello!

7 years ago
Welcome, and all the best for your writing endeavors. Bon courage!