Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hello

7 years ago

helo

hello

7 years ago

Sup

hello

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYSti... You are not worth my welcome message. I will call you out now, alternate account. Stop while you're at it. I spammed annoying alts once and the community doesn't like it, so stop while you can. However, if you aren't an alternate account, let me give you my advice. Incorporate proper spelling, syntax, and punctuation in your posts. You are able use the shift key, as shown by your first game:

spirit animal(not fan based)
unpublished
In this story you will play as a spirit animal to a new adventurer
This my first story so please give advice on how to fix it if problems occur

hello

7 years ago

Don't jump to conclusions, Plelb. While it may be an alt, it could be a totally new person and you might be just a rude thomas the train face.

hello

7 years ago

Well, it doesn't matter in the first place. 4 letters isn't enough for me to know what that person intends to do. Does he need advice? Does he just want to introduce himself? No one can really tell, even if that person is trying to say hello but failed miserably. Clarity is everything Minnie.

hello

7 years ago

Hey, not everyone knows that they're supposed to have more then one word for an intro post.

My intro post was three words, "Hi, i'm new!"

And people were totally fine with that. But the thread got deleted sadly.

hello

7 years ago

I guess I would just say that I get your point. I don't want to derail this thread any further.

hello

7 years ago

There's not much to derail really xD

hello

7 years ago
Minnie, don't white knight newb trash. I'm so disgusted with you right now. Pat on the back rescinded into you stop being an enabler.

hello

7 years ago

thanks

hello

7 years ago

i cant think of a story to do now

any ideas that could be a good start for me

hello

7 years ago

Check out the Help and Info section, it should help you out.

hello

7 years ago

just started a story called deaths deal  made sure not to give away too much by the title and description

hello

7 years ago

I would first start with capital letters, commas, periods, etc. 

hello

7 years ago

the main characters name is Damian hemlock the last name is a pun because hemlock is poisonous plant which can cause death

hello

7 years ago

That doesn't qualify as a pun.

hello

7 years ago

soory any ideas for a pun so that i can fix that

hello

7 years ago

I am the punlord, I make the best puns and I do not share them so others can use them.

However, I do know someone who's so low class he doesn't care if people steal his puns.

@ISentinelPenguinI

hello

7 years ago

can you think of any puns for the main character in deaths deal 

p.s. its a boy

hello

7 years ago

At first, I thought this was finally going to be the new Writing Prompt thread. But no, some punlord wannabe's just sitting around making zero quality puns and calling me for no goddamn reason. Minnieking, why are you being such a taggot!?

Steal my puns and I will mangle your face like a brick of goddamn floral foam. I'll plant your ass in the floor and make you a vegetable.

hello

7 years ago

See? He's so easily angered, perfect for stealing puns! So cold hearted. He needs some pract-ice though :P

hello

7 years ago
I've been wondering about those too, but thought he may just be waiting for Monday to restart fresh since they've started creeping further into the week. He hasn't really been posting though so who knows.

@Seto ?

hello

7 years ago

I haven't seen him online much, for that matter.

hello

7 years ago

Not quite the reason.

Anyways, I just got back today, so I'll have something up for tomorrow.

hello

7 years ago

Helo and welcome to the valorous kingdom of CYS!

I recommend reading Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write. In addition, here’s a story that is a good example of what not to do. Moral of the story: listen to constructive criticism.

I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section, two in particular being a helpful list made by StrykerL and an excellent article on proper forum posting, if you haven’t seen it yet that is. One resource in particular worth mentioning is a very good resource for designing a storygame.

Among the things you're more than welcome to participate in:

writing prompts

a contest

a collaborative story setting

poetry prompts.

I wish you luck in any creative writing endeavors you embark on! There's also a ton of good content on this website, so I hope you find the time to read any of the featured storygames.

And remember: above all else, live your life off the wall!

...Oh, there’s also this.

hello

7 years ago
@Endmaster What's the verdict?

hello

7 years ago

Hi there!

hello

7 years ago
Well comb two ape lace too wright!