Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

why i left

18 years ago

Its me, solostrike, and this is why jjj left.

Havacoman - Makes Stupid Account, complains his brains out, etc, etc.

Alex - Doesn't trust me, obviously and helps suspends mod powers.

Solo - Backs Flsh in one thing, but it was really minor.

Fleshy - Starts complainen over something that was a complete accident.

March - pisses me off by suspending my powers, then he starts backing havy, then he lets me get rid of my points and then when thats done he makes a better way t odo i

Ravemaster - Gets on my nerves and continually bastardises everything.

and Adam666 - Posts stupid things, which I delete and tell him I did, then Havac gets all mad.

Silver Lake - Becoems a real jerk and posts random things, which being a mod I delete and then he goes complaining with Tidus.

why i left

18 years ago
2 things:
What is 'bastertising'?

It's not like you dont piss us (some of us) off.

why i left

18 years ago
atheist...

why i left

18 years ago
hear's why you're annoying:

1.) You make fun of every game!

2.) You are easily pissed off.

3.) You think you're better than everyone else.

4.) You need to have everything perfect and your way.

5.) You're an atheist. And dont tell me there's nothing wrong with being an atheist!

These are all true; no denying it.

why i left

18 years ago
There is nothing wrong with being an atheist!  Get that through your head!

why i left

18 years ago

1) Every gay game.

2) By idiots.

3) I'm better then you.

4) Un true, I didn't win the contest did I?

5) Your a christian, what an idiot! How would you like that, If I said it to you, so quit jabbing at Athiesm.  Alexp is an Athiest. 

why i left

18 years ago
Don't mean to interrupt your highly important debate, but can we please stop the 'gay game' thing.
Yo, and atheism is just as good as everythin' else ('sides from nazism of course).

why i left

18 years ago
NO IT ISNT!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why i left

18 years ago
ALL RELIGONS ARE ALL FUCKING EQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE PERSON IS NO FUCKING BETTER THAN ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL YOU ASS HOLES GET THAT THROUGH YOU ULTRA THIICK ASS SKULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why i left

18 years ago
I'm not saying Cristianity or Buddhism is better, it's just that atheism is lower.

why i left

18 years ago
I find that statement to be not true.  This entire debate is making me ask myself new questions and the awnsers I find are making my life sadder!  Can we please just stop with the entire debate.  There will be no, let me repeat that, NO winner of the debate.

why i left

18 years ago
i agree with havacoman.
See 'Hello'

why i left

18 years ago
I don't give a rats ass about anybody's religion, just as long as they are not an ass to me, they're fine by me.

why i left

18 years ago
I agree, I think other people's beliefs should be respected, even if we don't agree with them. Except for terrorists and kamikaze bombers, with their 'kill a million dudes in a suicide bombing and we go to heaven' what is it with kamikaze bomber pilots? I saw this thing on TV and I noticed that Japanese kamikaze pilots wear helmets. Do they think they have any chance of surviving when they fly the jet into a building? Stupid.....

why i left

18 years ago
Got any problems with me, JJJ?

why i left

18 years ago
w/e read hello

why i left

18 years ago
You know what, I am glad JJJ is gone. I hope stays off forever cause no one wants him here.

why i left

18 years ago
Well, mabey some people think that because there last game was an advertisment for another game.

why i left

18 years ago
shut up.

why i left

18 years ago
Here are the reasons why I am glad he left:
1.he pretty much hates me.
2.he makes fun and hates every game.
3.he only apreciates (or should I say "sucks up") to alexp, and chocobo.
4.did I say he hates the guts out of me?
5.brags about him being moderator.
6.brags about him making more games than everyone else.
7.brags about how many postes he made more than everyone.

go flip you'reself, JJJ.

why i left

18 years ago
Actually, JJJ is on this site...sometimes.

why i left

18 years ago
Oh, go flip yourself!

why i left

18 years ago

yaaaaawn...

oh!  JJJ's back!  for good i hope, now quit with the whining and get on some games~!

march (not one to talk) 5th00

why i left

18 years ago
good for him.

why i left

18 years ago
Yup.