Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Singing/A Cappella

7 years ago

I know many/all of you are interested in the arts, and at least a few of you are probably interested in singing. I was just wondering, are any of you in choirs/a cappella groups? If you're in a group of the latter, what is your group's name and do you love it?

For background, I'm in my college's all male a cappella group, Duly Noted.

Singing/A Cappella

7 years ago

Well, I didn't/don't do choir in school because I've decided to do band. However, I have been singing since I was a small child at my church. We do have a band named 180. All I've really done is sing even though I can play a few instruments.

I also song lead when needed, but that hasn't been happening much anymore. Oh, and I'm a tenor.

oh wait you were asking for choir and a cappella

Singing/A Cappella

7 years ago

Nah, it's all good XD

It's cool that you managed to form a band *imagines childhood dreams, sheds tears*

Singing/A Cappella

7 years ago

OOOOOOOOOOOOH! This is where I'm at! I've sung in my school's audition choirs since the beginning of time, although I've never gathered up enough courage to audition for Jazz. I was a 1st soprano until this year. For some reason my voice cracked like a 13 boy and I went aaaaall the way down to alto 2! I have a terrible range but a pretty nice tone.

Our choir recently went to San Francisco for a competition, and we got a shiny gold 3rd place! I'm super happy!

Singing/A Cappella

7 years ago

Noice, trophy! As for the drop in your range, Lower Ranges Master Race!! (Just a little biased, considering I'm a bass)