Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Mad Libs

6 years ago

I love mad libs. They make me laugh more then almost anything else. So, me and my friend were messing around with mad libs the other day and somehow this came out of it...

It was just the other day, when my friend Ariana Grande was making some delicious shit casserole. It smelled Canadian, which was one of my favorite flavors. I can still remember the flavor when she let me have some. It tasted like a faggot wrapped in blood sauce. After the great meal, I asked for fourths, but eventually I got full and went to bed. That was one great day, I can't wait for tommorow when she makes a dick pasta like every monday!

...I have weird friends.

Anyways, what are your funniest/favorite experiences with mad libs?

ITT Facts

6 years ago
your "weird friends" are just average 12 year olds.

ITT Facts

6 years ago

My friends are actually all around 20 years old.

They definitely act like twelve year olds though.

Mad Libs

6 years ago

You're a fucking idiot.

Mad Libs

6 years ago

Only on thursdays.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
It's Tuesday where I am.

Mad Libs

6 years ago

Guess i'm not a fucking idiot today.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
I never thought you were an idiot in the first place.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
Idiots usually don't recognize other idiots so don't feel bad about it; at least you'll both always have a parking space.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
Thanks, Ford. That's just what I needed.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
Everybody needs a parking space, man. Not everyone is guaranteed a special blue one though. It's a rough life.

Mad Libs

6 years ago

Mad Libs

6 years ago

Only in July.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
Welcome to the world of Dragons With Hella Ears! You, the Sexy Ambassador named Cyan enter a land full of Jungly dragons, who would love nothing more than to Run with you. The first one, Drakovar, is an Grody, cute Dragon, who works at the Ministry of Penis and Fanatics. He means very well, but suffers from Schizophrenia due to the loss of his Soundtrack. Noted is that he is a hard dragon to Climb! The second dragon, who goes by the name of Yesera, is very, veeeery heavy. She means well, but is really a big scaly face a lot of the time. She's still very rendable, though! Oh, and she is dying of the flu. Our third dragon, and popular fan favorite, goes by the name of Seath! A huge fan of singing, she does this 64 times every day, given the opportunity. Why, she can even throw while falling! But that's not all - she is also more emotionally vorpal than any other member of our cast. Now this lovely dragon used to be the most popular. His name is Mardigras, and he has the biggest belly in the game, if the trampoline themed art is to be believed. He also has a short partner named Eldgar, who you can have a very green date with! There's also this one girl named Quas. She apparently means well, but is kind of a Fuck. We don't think about them very much! And that's about it! All in all, I think Dragons With Hella Ears is a very blue game that everyone should run!

E: Uh can I blame this on my being sick.

Mad Libs

6 years ago

My funniest/favorite experiences with Mad Libs was back when I was just a wee lad and my perception of what constituted as 'funny' was severely underdeveloped, allowing me to laugh at depth-less, mundane party games such as Mad Libs.

Sadly, I cannot remember these exceptionally hilarious moments because the game was that forgettable, so I am unfortunately unable to contribute to this shitty, indisputably poor thread that lacks in both execution and topic area. I bid you adieu, oh great and powerful shitposting pun-lord, and I leave behind a wishful hope that you will drop this embarrassing excuse for a party game for something that requires a bit more brain power in order to play and master.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
Isn't this the entire premise of Cards Against Humanity?

Mad Libs

6 years ago

Cards Against Humanity is actually funny though. Well it can be anyway.

The problem I have with that game is whenever I play it, I'm usually playing with a bunch of relatively normal people who typically aren't talking like that on a regular basis and so when they play "The bad word" game they just think its the funniest thing ever because they're getting out some sort of repressed thoughts or something.

Meanwhile I'm usually half bored or only mildly amused at best because I've probably already said or heard someone else say all these things on CYS ten times already before breakfast.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
I wonder if there's an online version wherein CYS members can form a group. That would be interesting.

Mad Libs

6 years ago

There was a thread about it a while ago, and a CYS group was made.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
Search isn't being helpful, if you could share the link to the thread in which this happened, it'd be appreciated

Mad Libs

6 years ago

It was in the forum games. That, and you're an absolute madman if you actually used the site search function in hopes of finding something specific and not old.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
Yeah I'm usually only mildly amused at best at everyone trying to out-edge each other if they're not doing it cleverly, the way Sent described. Of course a lot depends on who you're in a round with. I got burned out pretty quickly last time but if someone wanted to start a game and the timing worked out I wouldn't mind playing. Some of the mod packs can be nice for mixing things up, but it's just one of those things for me unless someone else is willing to set them up.

Mad Libs

6 years ago
This cfh.io seems to work allows upto 6 players, azala.info seems to additionally allow simultaneous chat. Anyone up for a round? Will have to confirm the time - Late Night US / Early morning US would be best

Mad Libs

6 years ago

The thing about CAH is that you're supposed to choose the cards that make a depraved sort of sense. The most "Depraved" cards are usually just traps for the eager edgelord. You save your cards and proclaim them when you get that choice that really tells a fucked up and hilarious story. "Yes, I killed Kids with Ass Cancer . How, you ask? A Disappointing Birthday Party !" "What's one thing you don't want to find in your Chinese Food? A Bloody Pacifier ."

Of course graphic sex depictions and Mechahitler could be used interchangably in all those spaces, and they'll usually get picked because you can't really control what makes you laugh, but those are usually one-shot dopamines that leave a bigger first impression. The real quality moments that you play the game for are the jokes that might not slap you across the face like a kobe steak, but become way funnier/darker when you look into them, and you can still find them humorous/impressive looking back on the occurrence.