Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Temporaryaccount will always live in our hearts. He was an odd character, insisting on enslavement, brutalities and darkness. As his emancipated slave, I do not cherish his absence but mourn the poor fool with a heavy heart.

I look on his memory with fondness, as he was not too cruel to me in the least. I saw him as my friend, and he mine. It was his pride (and perhaps foolishness) that was the end of this individual. However, let no person say that he was not brash and courageous as all marauders should be. Allow his passing to be an example of what a marauder is and what they should be.

Goodbye, old friend. Into Oblivion you may go.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

I didn't like T-Count much. He'd call me a faggot on a weekly basis and always bragged, claiming he had a footlong dick. Despite this, I know that deep down, even if he didn't show it, he cared about people, especially his slaves. He always seemed fond of Zag, and proud of all his recruits. T-Count was like a watermelon in this way. Dry, disgusting, and as healthy as shit on the outside, but on the inside, he was soft and kind. You just need a large kitchen knife to see it.

I sincerely hope he's not in the most agony possible in the bannage abyss.

T-Counts last words:

And get banned before Ford? Nah, I ain't stooping that low in the SHAME well.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
yeah w/e rip in the piss dearest t-count chan and the rest of the general stuff he won't be missed etc.

Hey guys my first commendation came from a founder and has already netted me 113 points. Jealous? I would be. I have the divine power of the almighty founder March on my side. I feel legit empowered as fuck like I could be glowing IRL cause March is my favorite admin tied with October :D

The passing of a member

7 years ago

I'm actually not jealous. I mean, a commendation is just a commendation. To me at least.

Congrats tho. :)

The passing of a member

7 years ago
this commendation is special though - a rarity no doubt. I have to flaunt it cause I'm gonna live off this high for at least 10 months.

haven't stopped smiling since I got it and saw it was march who commended me

The passing of a member

7 years ago

That commendation is indeed a special one. I won't lie, if i'd gotten it i'd be bragging, even if I don't see it as a super big deal. However, who am I to try and kill your happiness? Congratulations Ford.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
That's a great question actually, who are you? Are you new?

The passing of a member

7 years ago

I am MinnieKing, just a guy with 201 commendations, no biggie. I joined six months ago, nice to meet you.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
201 commendations? no life.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Hey, I...

Well, you don't have to rub it in.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

*applause*

May you come to do great things, Ford. I believe in you.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Commendations probably taste sour anyways.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Actually, they're quite sweet. They are like a mixture between the flavor of strawberries and the succulent texture of moist, roast chicken. As gross as this may sound to some small minded people, this is a rather delicious and exquisite food. That's one of the many reasons why I got so many. Gotta save up for winter.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
so what you're saying is you're a com' guzzler xD

god that's the best joke I've made all month

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Did you just make a pun?

Ford. I am so proud of you today.

Well, I actually only have any commendations from End. His commendations are, like I said, sweet, but they have a bland aftertaste that's in a way appealing.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
Depends on the admin's diet.

Marchs' commendations taste a bit sweet/acidic. He clearly ate some pineapple in preparation but probably ate a lot of sweets too. We were each other's first <3

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Sounds like the mods are like the mother birds hacking up food/coms into the other birds mouths. Lol..

The passing of a member

7 years ago

feed us daddies

The passing of a member

7 years ago
god dammit zag can't you see this kid was trying to save the thread not get it deleted

The passing of a member

7 years ago

no i was blinded by my impulsiveness

The passing of a member

7 years ago

@Lick

What do you think commendations taste like?

The passing of a member

7 years ago

As I have only had one, I would say that these commendations lack a sort of flavor, to me at least. I see that they are fulfilling and satisfying, similar to pasta.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Congrats. I'd say the only reasonable thing to do with your rare commendation points is to bet those in the contest as well...

Oh, and such a shame temporaryaccount is gone and all that. Yadayadayada.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
It is a big deal and even though I was looking forward to it before, I think End shouldn't ban you now that you are the Chosen One. it might be be dangerous to go against the will of a Founder.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
Oh right and T-count died or something. Sad.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

And the site's 6th shittiest Dark Lord loses as usual. Zag, your imagined obligation is fulfilled! You no longer have to put up with this 'slave' shit. And if he's come back, it's a total reincarnation and your contract must be renewed. I'm putting that down right now in legal magic lore documents!

... DON'T BE STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THAT AGAIN!

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Lol. I made my vow to him as an alt, then was exposed. I'll be sure to not do that again.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

As a Christian you should only be a slave to Jesus!

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Lol. But I made my vow to him as temporaryslave. Then, after you exposed me things got real. My yes is yes, and my no is no.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
Aren't you partially black? Enslaving black people is offensive, it's just as well he's gone.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Haha, yeah. 1/4th to be exact.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Wait, who's the other 5 Dark Lords?

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Mardox, Hardox, Lardox, Yardox, Fartox, and Claw. (In no particular order) End and Ford notwithstanding, since Ford only occassionally serves pure evil for the lulz, and End isn't shit.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

... That's 6 though.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Oh, yeah, then he's the 7th shittiest lord.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
Oh, another troll was banned. Not sure why we should care. But fine, here's my opinion about him.
If he would really be a god, he wouldn't fail like he did. You idiots were worshiping a jester. Besides, he'll be back spamming the site with alts soon enough, you'll see. Now, be happy that he's gone!

The passing of a member

7 years ago

We didn't worship him, we're not worshiping him. We're honoring him.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
No, of course, not at all. That thing on your profile is just my imagination, you were never his slave.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Wasn't part of the deal that he was a darkness god?

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Well yeah, but I saw him as more of an employer.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

You sang a song about sacrificing your willpower to the edgelord and his powers of darkness...

The passing of a member

7 years ago

No, he was Count Fenir, who was a Norse demon that looked like a giant wolf, which is why he kept talking about Ragnarok, which is also a part of Norse mythology.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

So he requested worship without even being a proper god!? The fool!

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Wow, his account really was temporary. 

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Hopefully he'll be smarter with his alt and be not-so-temporary.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

I'm still in favour of maintaining the ban on post-ban alts, or enforcing a cooldown period before readmission to Cystia.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
Okay but in all seriousness I respected that T-Count was able to write four ballads for that other contest. Even if they weren't enough to win, the sheer amount of typing involved was impressive.

So it saddens me that in the end he turned out to be just another failure. I don't believe his bet required him to win? So he didn't have to have a great story or even a good story, just a technically completed one.

RIP T-count, you didn't really post enough toward the end there that I'll actually miss you, but in an alternate reality where you had the will and talent to follow through on one of the ballsiest bets ever made here, I...wouldn't have been able to laugh at your misfortune the way I am now, I guess.

In your next life, please don't wager your entire account on finishing a story and then take twenty+ days to not finish it.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Yeah he also bet that he had to win, so he was doomed either way.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Oh. Well.

Rip T-Count, I guess.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

That's why I didn't stupidly shorten my time to write a storygame or give myself the stipulation that I had to win. I'm rather fond of this account. Temp, you're an idiot who wasted a perfectly fine account on your betting habits.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Wait, T-count got banned? Well, that's bad. I have to find something else to put on my shitty profile page.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Honestly, I didn't think T-Count being banned would draw so much attention. I didn't think that many people liked him.

Plus, he wasn't really active for months and then he suddenly showed up just in time to die.

The passing of a member

7 years ago
He pulled through on the ballad comp against all odds, a repeat would have been cool and not entirely outside the realm of possibility.

But what we got instead was just suicide by admin, the act of a desperate man.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

By the way, has he made another account yet? I'm only interested in this case because his lack of forward planning was highly entertaining.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Not to my knowledge, though I haven't actually been that motivated to check very hard.

He might have actually learned that using a completely different IP and not posting at all immediately is a good way to not draw attention.

The passing of a member

7 years ago

Neat.

The passing of a member

6 years ago

Theory: It was planned from the start.