Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Roleplaying

6 years ago

Hello! Me and friend, PcGenie have begun chat roleplaying on Steam (A strange place to do it) And we're asking for fellow comrades to join us in our RP. Considering this site is full of writers and readers, I thought here would be a good place to do it. If you want to be apart of this Roleplay, just post on this thread your Username (on Steam) or link your profile. You can also private message me if you'd prefer. Thank you for your time reading this post, and I hope you consider joining us.

Roleplaying

6 years ago

I would love to, but I don't have access to the computer for playing purposes for long, and I'd have to redownload Steam and figure out how it works again and all that. :(

Roleplaying

6 years ago
Post the logs.

Roleplaying

6 years ago

Weren't you one of those people that supported the (ahg forgot the name of the thing already) obliteration of the RP part of Forums?

Roleplaying

6 years ago

(Forum Games)

Roleplaying

6 years ago

Yeah. That thing. *gesticulates*

Roleplaying

6 years ago

If your speaking of me, That was not me.

Roleplaying

6 years ago

Ah, I was wondering what happened to those things. I came back and it was gone! I didn't really do much of anything there, but, like, did it get out of hand or something?

Roleplaying

6 years ago

Don't think so. Just that they found it was useless, and that a CC is better/more useful.

Roleplaying

6 years ago

Boys, call the mods. And tell them to bring the napalm.

Roleplaying

6 years ago

C-h-r-i-s-1-1-3-0-2-2 Gah gotta remember those numbers.