Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

Hey, so if any of you have good memory I'm "Warriorstar", former keyboard warrior. Yeah, I'm back under a new name cause new email, ya know, boring stuff.

What's new. Lol. Coming out with a dumb story soon for mental health awareness month.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago
Is it an autobiography?

Will you include the instance where you created a new account because you got a new email even though that site doesn't use email in any way?

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

It's loosely based around my experience. Its very simplistic actually.

I don't think this site is anything more than an interesting place for writers and book fans to go when their not busy. It's not essential to my personal "story" if you know what I mean.

I was previously also using my mums email, heh. I have my own now so...yeah. Plus I had a shit ton of dumb stories worth looking at for cringe but I wanted to kinda start fresh on em. My mum found out about the actual sites purpose and the kind of things on here by going through all the emails it had sent her. There is though, a function to turn them off I think. Then again, this is all info from when I was last on the site.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago
The site doesn't use emails, this all seems highly suspect.

Anyway I couldn't remember who Warriorstar was but I looked it up and now I do, lol. "I'm a very complicated person, and though irrelevant, may I add...bisexual."

"I also can't spell words like...medieval...and of course."

"I love...WattPadd."

Yeah uh if you were getting a fresh start you probably shouldn't have made a thread about your original profile, that's the sort that follows a person forever. I mean, good call on abandoning your Warrior Cat identity, but I wouldn't necessarily have drawn attention to it.

e: oh, interesting. I've got a mention on it too. Right next to Tim and Kiel. Uh...thanks?

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

Hm. I just made an account. Had to add my email..? But yeah, you're right tho. Probably shouldn't have drawn attention to it. It's so cringey. 

I don't understand your edit.

(By the way, how do you find specific users? I'm kind lost here now heh)

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago
Never really understood people mentioning others on their profile pages. I figured nobody looks at anyones' profiles let alone reads them (especially if it's long drawn out and poorly written with lots of colors...)

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

I choose to believe people looked at mine... :(

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago
I look at profiles all the time.

Well, not known members all that often, but I have a hobby of clicking names I don't recognize to see if they've got anything amusing there, or stories in sneak peek.

I've started PMing the names of the really terrible ones to myself so I can check in again some day when I'm bored and have forgotten their username.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago
that's a weird hobby

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago
Must be, because I can tell you for a fact no one else around here ever reads a profile.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

We have profiles?

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

You can't even pull that, you update yours all the time to add insults to your quote wall.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

And with that, Steve felt the need to reintroduce the sarcasm font, Tahoma. Surprising fact, it's not actually Comic Sans.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

Also, your quote wall has falsely quoted me. I never said that.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

Danaos did.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

So why is Steve quoting as if I said it?

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

You know why.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

*Scoffs*

If I did, I wouldn't be asking. Now would I?

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago
"It's Britney," Honestly, with grammar like that, you may as well stay down.

Test

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

K. Sorry. Lol.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago
Oh, you again? Try not to be a troll this time.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

I still don't understand the subject title. :(

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

Never heard of you.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago
Good luck with your mental health thing!

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago
Welcome back? Yeah, all that stuff about emails really didn't make any sense, though.

Its Britney Bitch

6 years ago

Welcome to CYS, I'm sure-- Ooooooh, "Britney Bitch". I'm afraid we're all full up on Britney Bitches here, you're gonna have to head over to Wattpad or some other vaguely literary webhole unless you plan on fighting the other Britney Bitches to the death. 

So, like, hi!