Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello! EchoedAudacity is in the House

6 years ago

Hey! My name is EchoedAudacity and I currently run a YouTube channel, produce music, and write... a lot. I am ecited to get started on here after my school work starts to lighten up!

6 years ago
Hello Echo, welcome to the site. If you write a lot then that's a good sign you will like it here, though of course try to go for quality over quantity. If you have any questions, check out the Help & Info sections, or ask in the forums.

6 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYStia! I hope you enjoy reading and writing here! Good luck on your schoolwork, as well.

6 years ago

If you're here just to promote your youtube I swear I will hunt you down

Welcome to CYStia! ^-^

6 years ago

Hello! If you have any questions or something, just PM me! :D

6 years ago

Hello and welcome to the valorous kingdom of CYS!

I recommend reading Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write. In addition, here’s a story that is a good example of what not to do. Moral of the story: listen to constructive criticism.

I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section, two in particular being a helpful list made by StrykerL and an excellent article on proper forum posting, if you haven’t seen it yet that is. One resource in particular worth mentioning is a very good resource for designing a storygame.

Among the things you're more than welcome to participate in:

writing prompts

a contest

a collaborative story setting

poetry prompts.

I wish you luck in any creative writing endeavors you embark on! There's also a ton of good content on this website, so I hope you find the time to read any of the featured storygames.

And remember: above all else, live your life off the wall!

...Oh, there’s also this.

6 years ago
Was looking forward to seeing this again. You'll want to remove the contest link for now though. @ the new guy: Welcome, don't be a stranger

6 years ago

What's good fellow youtuber?

6 years ago
Good luck~