Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

~Injustice 2 Happened~

6 years ago

Not sure if everyone else was that hyped for it, but you have reason to be, for SWAMP THING is now in some mainstream media that isn't horrifically embarrassing! 

Anyone else got/going to get the game?

~Injustice 2 Happened~

6 years ago

It feels sort of embarrassing. My swamp thing didn't have a mouth. And he couldn't grow feathers. Or SUDDENLY SUMMON ANOTHER ONE OF HIMSELF in order to hit a guy, when he himself took weeks and weeks in a cursed swamp to create. Then again, fighting games tend not to make an overwhelming amount of sense.

~Injustice 2 Happened~

6 years ago

Preordered it but I live in Europe so I have to wait until the 19th to play it.

~Injustice 2 Happened~

6 years ago

Darkseid is the only character worth playing. In his ending, he kills everyone, conquers everything with genetic freak soldiers and screws Supergirl.

(The last bit is consensual so it's okay)

~Injustice 2 Happened~

6 years ago

I'd like to get it, but it's not out on PC. I liked the original Injustice a lot (it's easy on the eyes for non-gamers), the ultimates are vivid (if repetitive after the first couple times), and the game oozes DC references (which I relish). That said, I'm impressed with the variety and number of response dialogues there are (the opening dialogue between two contenders at the start of a match). From what I've seen in the hour or so of videos, many characters have two opening animations and in some cases three opening banter statements. That said, Skullgirls remains my favorite 2D fighting game as far as gameplay with accessibility goes, Injustice is largely around meter burns, dodge/cancels, and juggles.

E: I really like the character/map art/details, though I'm not too happy that they rebuilt Harley to be more from Suicide Squad than from the Arkham series

~Injustice 2 Happened~

6 years ago
This is brilliant, some of the more amusing highlight intros. My personal favorite is probably Dr Fate vs Captain Cold near 11:40. The roster is missing a surprisingly large number of characters from 1, particularly my personal favorite Nightwing.

~Injustice 2 Happened~

6 years ago

He was pretty okay in Dark.

~Injustice 2 Happened~

6 years ago

It's not so bad so far, but I'm not sure how good it is as a sequel since I've never played the first.

Also Supergirl is pretty good.