Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 8/19/2019: http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/feature-wishing-well/message/23294

Contest Trophy: More Easily Given

6 years ago

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those golden trophies are only able to be given in a site update. I propose that a few (EM, BZ, et al) or just all of the mods be given the power to give those trophies just as they could give their own personal trophy.
Why? Well, I'm annoyed by how Saika hasn't received his trophy yet. I really don't see why this'd be hard to code, but I may be wrong in this regard. Until 3J comes back with an update, poor Saika (and any other contest winner in the meantime) won't have the contest trophy on display for all to see.

6 years ago
iirc certain admins can give them but an update isn't necessary. It'd be great to have some clarification on this though, if possible.

6 years ago

Like Fordbot, I also thought that certain admins/mods could already give out trophies, but that most of them just aren't very active anymore. So I guess it could be an idea to grant more mods the power to grant contest trophies. Oh, and for any mod/admin following this thread, I never received a trophy for the February Contest... ;)